Dremweaver's Stock Market

Valletta - Dreamweaver
Valletta - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Hello, names Valletta otherwise known as "The Randomness In A Venomancer".

As you may know, our economy here on Dreamweaver is sometimes good and sometimes, very mmm... mediocre... So that is why I am going to keep up with the daily prices.

The purpose of this thread is to stabilize our economy. As many of you have known that the current economy is right now, bad as America in the Bush Era (And it still is bad right now but President Obama is fixing that) and we need to find out how the prices are and we need to keep it stable people.

So that is why I started this thread for the basic purpose of a flowing economy. If a price raised or dropped by 1 or more, please let me know ingame or on this thread.

Please also know that I will NOT post prices of regular ingame items as that is VERY impossible to do and will take longer as who knows, a power outage could happen.

Here is the current stock market as of 10-21-09:

ZEN +900 RIS -2300 MATS -100

If you have any Suggestions or Questions, PM me or post on this thread. If I missed anything, I will add it to the board.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Red can be good, Blue can be bad. Never be confused by the two colours of rivalry" - General Summer.

"When I look out to see the movements of the wraiths, I usually see something... Something that is attacking the invaders... I think some wraiths are on our side as well... I shall call them, the rebel wraith." - Wraithhunter Hu.
Post edited by Valletta - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Valletta - Dreamweaver
    Valletta - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Post Reserved for future use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Red can be good, Blue can be bad. Never be confused by the two colours of rivalry" - General Summer.

"When I look out to see the movements of the wraiths, I usually see something... Something that is attacking the invaders... I think some wraiths are on our side as well... I shall call them, the rebel wraith." - Wraithhunter Hu.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wat

10characters
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    a lvl 21 thinks they know the game economy? how long have u been on this server for? 1 week? 2?
  • Hikaru_ - Dreamweaver
    Hikaru_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dreamweaver has a stock market? b:puzzled
    Wings of an angel, guide me and Hikaru!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've been here longer than anyone. Even before I was born. b:victory
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I have a question. What is RIS and how are you determining MATS?
    hai2u
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yes, so far it looks like you just pulled things out of a hat.

I had been tracking gold prices myself when I first started, thinking I could maybe do something similar out of it.

Then I realised that gold prices are just gonna go up and up and up forever and thought better of it.
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think Dreamweaver's stock market needs a bailout. b:chuckle
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    average IQ -10
    b:quiet
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dreamweaver has a... stock.... market....?

ummm...

Oh yeah and I am aware DWs economy (along with all the other server's economy) is **** for people who buy gold with in-game coins, which is why I'm lovin' the economy right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • ShadowsCast - Dreamweaver
    ShadowsCast - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you really want to try to keep track of prices your best bet would be following TT mat prices. They fluctuate the least. I'd keep track of gold but with anniversary packs out I don't even bother looking at gold prices. It's not worth buying with coins, hasn't been for a long time.