friend online, but offline?

ongakuangel
ongakuangel Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
Hey, this is my first time posting because normally someone else has had my problem and i can find the answer... however, i can't seem to find this problem.
So, i have a wizard on which i met a guy i will call "M". i added him to me wizards friends list. Later, i helped him on my Veno, and added M to HER friends list as well.
now, it gets complicated. My Wizard says M is online. i can talk to him, he replies. when transferring to my Veno (just switching charries), i went on my Veno's friend list to message him, and he is said to be offline. Re-logging onto my Wizard, i can talk to him as normal. He's responding, and doesn't have a clue why my Veno cannot view his online-ness.
Could this happen if M were to have blacklisted my Veno and not my Wiz? If not, (which is what im getting from people) what IS going on? I want to know that i can easily see his statas on either charrie i am playing at the time, so i dont have to keep switching back to my Wiz to talk to him. Any ideas?
Post edited by ongakuangel on

Comments

• __Longshot__ - Sanctuary
    __Longshot__ - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It means "M" took the veno off his friendlist.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It means "M" took the veno off his friendlist.

That's not true, it doesn't show people as offline when you PM them if they're not on friends list.

I don't think that works with blacklist either. Plus it wouldn't make much sense for him to blacklist your veno and not your other character and not tell you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • __Longshot__ - Sanctuary
    __Longshot__ - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ongakuangel, when your veno tries to talk to him, is the text pink or blue?
  • ongakuangel
    edited October 2009
    my veno cannot whisper him, seeing as M is always offline to her. We get along really well, i really like him. i dont think he tried to block/delete my veno :(
  • ongakuangel
    edited October 2009
    neh i happen to be talking to him at the time. you're right, my veno is no longer part of his friends list. thank you for helping me!!! b:victory
This discussion has been closed.