Who is Athran?

HoTnReady - Harshlands
HoTnReady - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
Okay before you guys call me a noob i do know a little about him hes lvl 101 BM, leader of Spectral and i notice in the forums that everyone treats him like a godly BM. I wonder why? I mean i am sure any lvl 101 players doesnt suck, but everyone thinks he is so legendary. Anyway i welcome any posts helping me understand who this "remarkable" BM is. :Db:victory
Post edited by HoTnReady - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Okay before you guys call me a noob i do know a little about him hes lvl 101 BM, leader of Spectral and i notice in the forums that everyone treats him like a godly BM. I wonder why? I mean i am sure any lvl 101 players doesnt suck, but everyone thinks he is so legendary. Anyway i welcome any posts helping me understand who this "remarkable" BM is. :Db:victory

I can not judge how skillful of a player he is, but he has +12'd all his gears and has them all sharded with gems and diamonds. He swings his axe and nukes you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Who?

10chars
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I can not judge how skillful of a player he is, but he has +12'd all his gears and has them all sharded with gems and diamonds. He swings his axe and nukes you.

he has +12 weapon and +8gear.. everything is amazing that he wears.. basically he is a huge cash shopper.. never seen him in a fight.. so no idea how good he is at his class.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    he's a crazy MF'er!
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HoTnReady - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    he's a crazy MF'er!

Hey Transcendb:bye its me i am ur friend on Conqerorored :D this is my alt dude on Harshland :P
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    f1f15f426ecfd668d2f347cea58635d88856f23.jpg
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009

lost city's messiah here on judgment day to save perfect world and purify the lands of conqueror.

Hi I have +12 gears and I still don't know how to play my class. b:cute
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Lol wow. I give him a few months max before he quits of boredom.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey Transcendb:bye its me i am ur friend on Conqerorored :D this is my alt dude on Harshland :P

Oh hai there! I have an alt on HL too named Transcend b:shocked
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    he's nothing more than an addict who has maxed all 6 of their credit cards (including the AMEX Black), sold their entire wharehouse full of classic hotrods, their house, and their firstborn child, to get:

+12 weap
    +8 helm/chest/legs/gloves
    +4(?) boots
    +3 neck/belt
    +6(?) cape
    +2 rings

and all these gears are the absolute endgame of gears, excluding the "unobtainables" (warsoul for example)

he also basically 1shots everyone under 60 (+12 ftw)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • HoTnReady - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    f1f15f426ecfd668d2f347cea58635d88856f23.jpg

thanks i try :D

p.s Wow transcend an alt on harsh named transcend u really dig that name dont ya :P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    First time I ever heard of him in all the days i posted all over the forum. b:chuckle Apparently only known in Lost city and the few from the other servers that peek in.

You sure your just not looking in the BM forums and lost city forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    First time I ever heard of him in all the days i posted all over the forum. b:chuckle Apparently only known in Lost city and the few from the other servers that peek in.

You sure your just not looking in the BM forums and lost city forums?

he's never posted on the forums (just checked)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
    edited October 2009
    he's never posted on the forums (just checked)
    gogo troll memory power b:chuckle guess he's just a nobody on the forums for now.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    he's nothing more than an addict who has maxed all 6 of their credit cards (including the AMEX Black), sold their entire wharehouse full of classic hotrods, their house, and their firstborn child, to get:

+12 weap
    +8 helm/chest/legs/gloves
    +4(?) boots
    +3 neck/belt
    +6(?) cape
    +2 rings

and all these gears are the absolute endgame of gears, excluding the "unobtainables" (warsoul for example)

he also basically 1shots everyone under 60 (+12 ftw)

Idk when you last looked at him but all his gears are maxed. I have SS's around here somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    gogo troll memory power b:chuckle guess he's just a nobody on the forums for now.

he should post D:

being famous ingame and all

troll memory power <_<?
    Idk when you last looked at him but all his gears are maxed. I have SS's around here somewhere.

about 24-48 hours ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
  • HoTnReady - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

i just wanted a better understanding of who he is not to have a lvl 100 players on a carebear server to tell me off -.-
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    i just wanted a better understanding of who he is not to have a lvl 100 players on a carebear server to tell me off -.-

defensive much?

she was directing that at me b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2009

You should ask that person in private chat in the game.

Bored much, Ahtran? b:chuckle
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    he should post D:

about 24-48 hours ago

I stand corrected.
    I apologize. I just went back and looked.
    Your data was correct.

He also has the Love up and Down tome... >.> damn him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HoTnReady - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    meh much better when u can have a lot of players to help u tell him who you are.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    FIRSTLY.

To the OP, Why is this in general section? Can we get a MOD to move this appropriately?

Athran is on LostCity. I fail to see how Anyone NOT on LC can say JACK bout him. Also, i/he/NORMAL PPL, wouldn't give a damn bout otehr ppl on otehr servers.

Secondly.

As to your question of WHO is athran?
    Why not you PM him ingame and find out for yourself?
    You really think the FORUMS is the best place to learn something bout ANYONE?

Seriously mods/gm's whoever.
    Move this/ close this/ FRAME IT UP ON YOUR WALL/ whatever.
    But you KNOW.......it doesn't belong here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I stand corrected.
    I apologize. I just went back and looked.
    Your data was correct.

He also has the Love up and Down tome... >.> damn him.

i think he just got the new gear... or did he have it all before? regardless, its hella OP as a set b:sweat b:faint

L^+v tome = <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    his simply a BADASS ^^
  • HoTnReady - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    FIRSTLY.

To the OP, Why is this in general section? Can we get a MOD to move this appropriately?

Athran is on LostCity. I fail to see how Anyone NOT on LC can say JACK bout him. Also, i/he/NORMAL PPL, wouldn't give a damn bout otehr ppl on otehr servers.

Secondly.

i could get on a LC char and posts here to make u happy^^
    edited October 2009
    FIRSTLY.

Secondly.

This.
    Basically no one whos not on LC server is gonna care. Doesnt matter if im carebear or lv100, i could care even less if im on Harshland server lol

"meh much better when u can have a lot of players to help u tell him who you are."?

Youd get more appropriate responses posting in the right section of the forum unless all you wanted to do was shed light on that unknown name on the forums
    b:cute
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    From this conversation i have determined 2 things.

1) Athran is the major cash shopper on his server

2) DrAgOOnZ is the major cash shopper on DW. literally, he got 5 best luck tokens in a row.
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    To the depths with ye!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.