http://i35.tinypic.com/rjfhpe.jpg

have fun harshlands
Post edited by Devoted - Lost City on

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and he was qqing about tekkblade being a heavy cser....

I figured dark_fate missed this thread after saying this line in a couple variations all over harshlandsforums b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and he was qqing about tekkblade being a heavy cser....

I figured dark_fate missed this thread after saying this line in a couple variations all over harshlandsforums b:cute

acrelar 96 already? nice lvlingb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:shocked

have fun harshlands

pssh.. I do that sorta damage weaponless b:victory
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:shocked

have fun harshlands

Debuffed, poisoned, frenzied, triple sparked lv11 dragon crits happen ALL the time b:bye
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    Debuffed, poisoned, frenzied, triple sparked lv11 dragon crits happen ALL the time b:bye

>_> for those who dont understand
    nurfed has rank 8 weapon
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    >_> for those who dont understand
    nurfed has rank 8 weapon

for those who cant understand it isnt THAT powerful.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For those who really don't understand: yes, it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For those that understand, it wont change KD, jus the enemy catas HPb:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    acrelar 96 already? nice lvlingb:chuckle

-waiting for botter/oraclehoe punch line-
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For those who don't understand, headtrama just gave an unloyal member of kd $4k+

if i turn lvl 100 and join hts guild do i get rank 8 too? :D
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For those who don't understand, headtrama just gave an unloyal member of kd $4k+

if i turn lvl 100 and join hts guild do i get rank 8 too? :D

Your sig is annoying.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    for those who cant understand it isnt THAT powerful.

when it's refined and gem'd when you get 1 shotted by a 12k gush don't come crying to me.

hysteriumx wrote: »

sad thing was it was only a double spark 11 bids crit with dragon. so it would have done 12k no crit. very survivable for being +0.

btw the ~4 times it was used on me 3 were crits. anyone with under 24k hp is pretty much an easy heiro bypass.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who cares about it, I don't care, no one caresb:chuckle
    Nurfed is a person who can play his character, great for him.

But what is the reason for this thread? No one likes Nurfed the liar.
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who cares about it, I don't care, no one caresb:chuckle
    Nurfed is a person who can play his character, great for him.

But what is the reason for this thread? No one likes Nurfed the liar.

If you were the voice of everyone then r.i.p Society.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you were the voice of everyone then r.i.p Society.

Good thing I'm not. If I was the voice of you then I would tell myself A.K.A you to stfu, but that's just me!

Also stop trolling, because I don't wanna get this thread closed!
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Good thing I'm not. If I was the voice of you then I would tell myself A.K.A you to stfu, but that's just me!

Also stop trolling, because I don't wanna get this thread closed!

Go to sleep boy, you got school tomorrow.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    Go to sleep boy, you got school tomorrow.

Sorry i got a 7 inch gash in my arm stitched up and going to the doctor tomorrow, so no school.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Sorry i got a 7 inch gash in my arm stitched up and going to the doctor tomorrow, so no school.

ARE U 5???b:shocked
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

cool story bro
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    cool story bro

I disagree I think the scar will look cooler!
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Gratz Nurfed!! that is awesome!b:victory
    the good Starr
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

Funny how your gash is bigger then your ____.
  • Jakiro - Harshlands
    Jakiro - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Funny how your gash is bigger then your ____.

Big toe?b:surrender
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For those who really don't understand: yes, it is.

i am pretty confusd. too many yes and no on top of each other.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The HH99 sword he used before has 831 - 1016 base magic attack unrefined.
    The rank 8 sword has 1212 - 1481 unrefined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The HH99 sword he used before has 831 - 1016 base magic attack unrefined.
    The rank 8 sword has 1212 - 1481 unrefined.

you are missing THE point

his old sword was only +9 and G12 (i think)

his rank 8 will be +12 and is G14 (tons more from refines)

gg HL :P the thing is, because of stuff like this kylin will focus on nurfed more than they should and it might fk them over, and if they leave him alone hell 1 shot someone every 3 seconds or so, i want him to fraps the wars with it and post it XD
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    you are missing THE point

his old sword was only +9 and G12 (i think)

his rank 8 will be +12 and is G14 (tons more from refines)

gg HL :P the thing is, because of stuff like this kylin will focus on nurfed more than they should and it might fk them over, and if they leave him alone hell 1 shot someone every 3 seconds or so, i want him to fraps the wars with it and post it XD

This only means that KD will actually put up a fight tomorrow b:victory

Let's all thank HT and his deep wallet for keeping KD and TWs alive on this server! b:thanks
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Let's all thank HT and his deep wallet for keeping KD and TWs alive on this server! b:thanks

lolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumad
    60 / 250.
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Ya, and thats why KD was to scared to even make a bid this week b:bye Kingdom is dead,, they only have members that dont realize it yet b:victory
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumadlolumad

wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb wtfudumb.