Mysterius Items from WQ

Options
$exi - Sanctuary
$exi - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
So...I'm kind of a pack rat in real life... Anyone keeping these as well? Because I'm starting to notice them in the bank taking up a lot of space hahaha. Every time i wanna sell them to a NPC I always see the Lvl 1 or Lvl 2 and I think: boy will MY face be red if these things are gonna be implemented in the next maintenance.....lol
b:tired
Post edited by $exi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I was happy to learn that you can store those in your cupboard :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I used to keep them, but then I needed a bit of extra cash one day and...well...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Those items are leftovers from the housing system.
    The GMs have said that housing in not part of the plans for PWI.

However, I still save mine, since just because they are not part of the plans now, it does not mean they cannot change their minds and introduce housing at some point in the future...

I need more bank/cupboard/closet slots... a maxed out bank/cupboard/closet is hardly enough to save everyting I want to save...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I believe the largest obstacle that would prevent housing from being implemented is the fact that it was intended for a pay-to-play version. When anyone can make as many accounts as they want I think housing would become a real problem.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I believe the largest obstacle that would prevent housing from being implemented is the fact that it was intended for a pay-to-play version. When anyone can make as many accounts as they want I think housing would become a real problem.

Yups, I am sure it would be a nightmare. However, in the future, maybe the devs would have figure out a way to deal with it.... And besides I am a packrat anyway... I just need more storage space... can we have a super-duper-bank stone that doubles the max number of bank slots please?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I keep the dolls. b:shy
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yups, I am sure it would be a nightmare. However, in the future, maybe the devs would have figure out a way to deal with it.... And besides I am a packrat anyway... I just need more storage space... can we have a super-duper-bank stone that doubles the max number of bank slots please?

86 veno FTW! lol

well hearing a gm say that sure takes a load off my mind ^^

okok SOLD!! tyvm lahhh~
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options

HAHAH PEDOBEAR! I think the item's description is like "children plays with them" or something lol
    I was happy to learn that you can store those in your cupboard :D

good to know but I didn't get to finish expanding my cupboard because of the inflation...only 2 rows :(:(:(
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nah, it's just funny, to me, being a barb and randomly dropping dolls while in a party. XD
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nah, it's just funny, to me, being a barb and randomly dropping dolls while in a party. XD

Bebisto has defeated you in a duel.
    Bebisto: gf
    You: gf, you're tough
    Bebisto acquired a Children's Doll.
    Bebisto: nah I'm a softy, you're just extremely weak.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In which case, Bebo my dear I have a present for you b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I think I have 4 or 5 dolls in my cupboard - I'll have to start carrying them with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • aneelar
    aneelar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have been meaning to ask this question as well. During my WQ, I have obtained mysterious items and asked myself "hmm, maybe this will be useful in the future or might be a requirement to use in a manufacturing," I never thought that those items were meant to be for the housing in the game.

I do hope we have to opportunity to experience the "housing" part in PWI and use those items that were meant to be used. Otherwise, if that day never comes, I suppose I will have to sell them. *frowns*

However, I do collect them and it does take up room in my bank ( My bank itself is maxed out). I can't seem to let go of them because they're too "mysterious". lol