Anniv packs past Nov 1st

Junkhead - Lost City
Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
This might be the wrong section but I was wondering if maybe the anniv boxes could be kept past Nov 1st. Like make it a thanksgiving or christmas thing since so many people want events. It helps people like me that cant spam cash shop all day everyday. It also will help even out my server as more people can catch up to cq . I also think that with all the chips being used to make molds and hh gold its a pretty good gold sink.
Post edited by Junkhead - Lost City on

Comments

• Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Shouldn't this be in the Anni pack discussion thread? I'm just saying...
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LMAO yes keeping the anniversary packs is doing sooo well for our economy... I mean with gold selling for an all time high what could be better!!

Please just GTFO
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Maybe they should be permanent items?

Maybe they should make sales on them? So like its 50 silver for a pack for a week?

How about a christmas give away where everyone gets 50 packs free as a present in their post box?

And maybe we can add a small, say 0.01% chance of a pack containing a warsoul weapon?

PWI team you heard it first here.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It also will help even out my server as more people can catch up to cq .

I think 2 months of this event is enough time to cash shop to "catch up" to cq. The more time it stays, the more they can cash shop and get farther a ahead of us as well.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Facepalm.jpg
    Can I kill it with fire? Please? b:beg
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    633775495275400070-doublefacepalm.jpg
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This might be the wrong section but I was wondering if maybe the anniv boxes could be kept past Nov 1st. Like make it a thanksgiving or christmas thing since so many people want events. It helps people like me that cant spam cash shop all day everyday. It also will help even out my server as more people can catch up to cq . I also think that with all the chips being used to make molds and hh gold its a pretty good gold sink.

Seriously, how much did they pay you to post that? b:shocked

Btw, you do not perchance have an alt called popular who demanded
    the packs back the first time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heavyvenomancer
    heavyvenomancer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Rofl.. I'd say majority doesn't.. But then, this ain't a democracy either...
  • Valis - Harshlands
    Valis - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You all just got **** trolled, you morons. Hats off to the OP for being a successful troll.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I admire your courage to publicly take an unpopular stance!

I'm sure there will be other events to replace the Anniversary Boxes. I suspect that what happened is that the boatload of money that dropped from the heavens into the PWI coffers last month was far greater than their wildest expectations.

No doubt they've started scrambling to come up with similar events/sales that will keep things going down the same path for as long as the gravy train lasts. The re-introduction of the Anniversary Boxes was probably just a stop-gap measure, because they've been so busy working on the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You all just got **** trolled, you morons. Hats off to the OP for being a successful troll.

However, for some reason, the OP you saying is trolling actualy has more evidence on his/her side saying the packs are popular than all the people complaining about them.... After all, PW did have a record sales month in September due to the packs, which, from a sales perspective, makes them the most popular item ever, in the history of PWI.

We may have lots of reason for wanting to see the packs gone, however, we cannot honestly claim that they were not popular.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Shouldn't this be in the Anni pack discussion thread? I'm just saying...

This b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.