So it has begun...KDvs.KY

Comments

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dood are u dubm? hes cleon the Hell Barbarian Kylin.

Don't be mean to the kid, dumb people have feelings too.. See you made him cry.
    All of those 3 things are good in every way.

Fixed it for you.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OMG NOOOO!!! some kid on zhe internetz dosn't know who I am! WHAT SHALL I DO?

Now I must spam the forums with all kind of BS to be known! Because everyone knows that seeking approval on the internet is FTW!

Oh and kay.

you are in a guild with MD.....he says enough forum BS for all of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you are in a guild with MD.....he says enough forum BS for all of you.

See Ajani bs = MD's bs by far... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    So, exactly why then did you and your little goons continously brag about taking it?

awe did we brag abt getting archosaur? u saw anything on worldchat? hmmm 2 days of victory and we respected KD for being a rival and not saying they failed this w.end... dude seriously u are just a random people kd invited.. i can stand taboo talking abt kd and KY but not u.. u are a non factor i swear..b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_fatee - Harshlands
    Dark_fatee - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I R Br Non Fact-or.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    I R Br Non Fact-or.

so cute i have a fan... i know u love meb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    very true, Kingdom situation is turning into a QQme situation TW-wise where they had so many high lvls comparing to other guilds but still were losing in TW... I have seen a few 89+ ppl joining KD after the war against Kylin which I think its really sad cuz if you look at the map you would think really carefully before you join KD & was really disappointing seeing Zinova nd Fahod leave GoodGame to join KD jus when GoodGame is needing high lvls to get themselves in the map... Kylin won the TW against KD cuz they fought for their lands in alot pvp TW & they even lost almost all of it but they have the experience in TW as their advantage nd a really good leader but next week Kingdom will most likely take Archosaur from Kylin cuz they really have a big ammount of 90+ catas nd I cant see Kylin defending against em especially when they hav been getting stronger nd stronger in lvls.

oh please, dont even try to compare QQme and KD even TW wise

while its true QQme wasnt that amazing at TW, we ruled world pvp from day 1 of its formation to its last. KD never did

while KD LOST to kylin in TW, QQme actually DESTROYED Kylin in TW. it was actually *yawn* material, so dont even go there.

while our leader SOLOED entire factions to keep our few lands, KD kept taking free lands.

so again please, dont drag QQme in your delusions, we all heard KD members nearly begging to be attacked, thinking they were untouchable, now people did, here comes the walls of excuses, im not on either side, both guilds are equally bad (for a pvp server) but please cut the **** and gtfo, thank you

and while QQme was at the top in world pvp and ruled the server (sorry pay check hardly counts as being at the top and ruling the server when you just use it to pve) it got boring and we disbanded, while KD just yet again kept taking free lands.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009

while its true QQme wasnt that amazing at TW, we ruled world pvp from day 1 of its formation to its last. KD never did

while KD LOST to kylin in TW, QQme actually DESTROYED Kylin in TW. it was actually *yawn* material, so dont even go there.

while our leader SOLOED entire factions to keep our few lands, KD kept taking free lands.

so again please, dont drag QQme in your delusions, we all heard KD members nearly begging to be attacked, thinking they were untouchable, now people did, here comes the walls of excuses, im not on either side, both guilds are equally bad (for a pvp server) but please cut the **** and gtfo, thank you

and while QQme was at the top in world pvp and ruled the server (sorry pay check hardly counts as being at the top and ruling the server when you just use it to pve) it got boring and we disbanded, while KD just yet again kept taking free lands.

lol I'm only comparing QQme to KD TW-wise where they weren't good at TW even with so many high lvl players I'm not comparing em pvp wise or any other thing & Kylin was defeated so fast in a TW against QQme mainly cuz the lvl difference simply was way too big... And I have stated several times that out of all the guild in the map atm (KD & Kylin), only Kylin even deserves the ammount of lands they have cuz they fought for nd even had to come rebuild again while KD basically jus did pve TW all the way nd no show pvp TW cuz the guilds being atked were either too small or routing, so I agree with your last paragraph...
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    See Ajani bs = MD's bs by far... b:laugh

LOL? Dude worse thing u guys said to me. I have feelings u know QQ
    awe did we brag abt getting archosaur? u saw anything on worldchat? hmmm 2 days of victory and we respected KD for being a rival and not saying they failed this w.end... dude seriously u are just a random people kd invited.. i can stand taboo talking abt kd and KY but not u.. u are a non factor i swear..b:bye

Tekkblade is still psamming WC lol... b:cute

btw Xheart unless u are back on game and open ur eyes ur opinion is meaninglessb:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sad i go pk kd and get gank by like 10
    pk kylin and get gank by like 10 also

its gank the low lvl barb when im on xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sad i go pk kd and get gank by like 10
    pk kylin and get gank by like 10 also

its gank the low lvl barb when im on xD

I'am mad at you... Always on me QQ </3
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited October 2009
    I'am mad at you... Always on me QQ </3

b:kiss your easier thn nurfed to kill
    plus i was bored so wasting dolls xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:kiss your easier thn nurfed to kill
    plus i was bored so wasting dolls xD

b:surrender doll sale.......................... T.T oh gosh, so much PK i bet once i log on... b:sad ROFL the spirit is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:angry <-- very very determined people
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009

are you gunna be ok man? did you not go through any type of QQme mourning process? please take some time to yourself, and just let it all out, cry for hours in your room about the loss of your beloved QQme, you will feel much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

hmmm how do u explain the high levels in QQme if they were pvp gods? hmmm botters? nolifes? hmmm the choice is kinda hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Yes, actually you children did. If I recall, still saying "lol ur xcuse iz 8 cataz."Everyone's a non-factor, we get it. But when you get WTFPWNED, what does that make you? Figure that one out.

hmmm how do u explain the high levels in QQme if they were pvp gods? hmmm botters? nolifes? hmmm the choice is kinda hard

Again, every faction has/had botters. (EVEN KYLIN if you're too dumb to realize it)

Anyways, gimme Kylins vent info crap and I'll gladly teach you kids English on let's say...hmmm. Monday/Wednesday/Friday?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Last chance for this thread. Kill the flames or it earns a trip to the depths! b:shocked
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle everyone stop being mean to each other
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yes, actually you children did. If I recall, still saying "lol ur xcuse iz 8 cataz."Everyone's a non-factor, we get it. But when you get WTFPWNED, what does that make you? Figure that one out.

Again, every faction has/had botters. (EVEN KYLIN if you're too dumb to realize it)

Anyways, gimme Kylins vent info crap and I'll gladly teach you kids English on let's say...hmmm. Monday/Wednesday/Friday?

Oh noo it's the grammar police, watch out everyone!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6Y3Zpc38DQo/Scub6TBZo4I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/1lOKSomzDYQ/s320/Grammar+Police.png

We keep our vent disease free, so thank you but no thanks.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6Y3Zpc38DQo/Scub6TBZo4I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/1lOKSomzDYQ/s320/Grammar+Police.png

Implying MD and Tekk don't use Kylin's vent.

Enjoy your aids.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I'm tempted to point out all the retardedness in this QQfest but it's much funner letting people figure it out on their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm tempted to point out all the retardedness in this QQfest but it's much funner letting people figure it out on their own.

Apollo b:dirtyb:dirtyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009

who cares bout such a primitive language :(
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:bye hi spammers // i pk u soon k? b:pleasedb:chuckle
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

All botters were kicked from the faction and also reported to GMs after having proof they were... for instance bearie sakurai and faildom..b:bye

rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valis - Harshlands
    Valis - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:bye hi spammers // i pk u soon k? b:pleasedb:chuckle

Says the guy who's been made famous on youtube and got dropped by Nurfed twice, once when he jumped you and then he 1 v 1'ed you and you got dropped like a sack of *****, you're a PvE barb all you do is hit perdition and hope it **** lands so you have summat to brag about.

If you were a decent PvP barb you would restat some dex, go hell, get hell tiger form and then own with hell spark > tiger form > Normal paw swings, you do full human form damage and have insane DPS.
    So gtfo fail PvE barb =)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Says the guy who's been made famous on youtube and got dropped by Nurfed twice, once when he jumped you and then he 1 v 1'ed you and you got dropped like a sack of *****, you're a PvE barb all you do is hit perdition and hope it **** lands so you have summat to brag about.

If you were a decent PvP barb you would restat some dex, go hell, get hell tiger form and then own with hell spark > tiger form > Normal paw swings, you do full human form damage and have insane DPS.
    So gtfo fail PvE barb =)

here talks the lvl4 cleric as if u even knew. get some guts ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valis - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    here talks the lvl4 cleric as if u even knew. get some guts ..

Yea, 'cos I'm a noob who doesn't know how much a level 100 PvP barb owns with what I just stated... -.-
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Yea, 'cos I'm a noob who doesn't know how much a level 100 PvP barb owns with what I just stated...other servers ftw.

so byeb:bye go to other servers if its better for u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valis - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    so byeb:bye go to other servers if its better for u

I can't, I like to lol at how much of a factor you think you now are, since everybody who was a factor has now quit =)
This discussion has been closed.