skill book drop rate

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Why is the skill book drop rate so bad?Will there be any updates to fix this?I heard theres a 0.2% chance for a skill book to drop in fb99. lol thats pretty ****** low.Seriously thats bs why make it so low?Gm or Dev plz answer no trolls plz
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    skillbooks shouldnt be an issue with the anni packs. Skill books can be made from advanced mystical pages at the mystical librarian in 1k streams, or mysterious pages at the event forge. Then you also have old book pages and pages of fate that produce skill books as well.....

You cant exactly have every high level running around with sage/demon skills, lunar equipment and end game gems/scrolls...it would absolute chaos...

oh wait....nevermind b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why is the skill book drop rate so bad?Will there be any updates to fix this?I heard theres a 0.2% chance for a skill book to drop in fb99. lol thats pretty ****** low.Seriously thats bs why make it so low?Gm or Dev plz answer no trolls plz

Only the final boss in FB99 can drop a skill book. There's a pool of 8 skills (mostly 89 skills), per class, per sage/demon choice, for a total of 96 possible skillbooks. There's a 10% chance for a skill book (random) to be dropped. and a 1/96 (of that 10%) chance for it to be a specific one if you're looking for any particular one. So its a roughly 0.104% chance for any specific book from its pool to drop.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    they should make FB99 bosses drop maybe for 2 classes each in the FB b:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The trend seems to **** off the early birds who pay a lot for something rare then they make it common. QQ and deal is all I can do.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Spylols - Harshlands
    Spylols - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009

My advice to you now that the ann packs are back is, instead of running fb99 (Waste of charm at this point), farm HH and use the coins to buy tokens. Exchange the tokens for adv mystical pages or mystical pages. You can exchange these for the best skills. That or do Rebirth lots and get 20 old book pages b:victory
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If the book you want is not available in the librarian pack, It's probably better and cheaper to gathers your coins and buy them in the AH when they are put there for sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    gather over 8 mill and gambleb:shutupand get sum crappy skill thats worth 1 mill thats what happen to me.I wish i could pull coins out of my ****