TT1-2 solo?

Reane - Sanctuary
Reane - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
my veno is nearing that the level requirement for opening it, i was wondering what lvl she should be when i can start doing solo runs for it. My veno does not have a herc(i use a shaduo), and is not pure magic. However, she was able to run TT1-1 at 63 (better pet heal). should i wait till 70 for the newer weapon? or should i wait till 73 for another pet heal upgrade? also, i would like to know what kind of attacks the bosses use, aoes and stuff like that. Thanks in advance b:thanks
Reane-archer-82
HeavensRage-blademaster-65
HeavenSorrow-venomancer-74
Abby_G-assassin-57
Post edited by Reane - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    73 is your best bet.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1-2? i dont know how well your cub would do. Drum boss has aoe.
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1-2? i dont know how well your cub would do. Drum boss has aoe.

i doubt bosses will aoe on solo mode i never done it but would seem pretty hard to beat
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeas - solo mode dummerboy doesn't have his aoe and doesn't hit hard at all, you should be able to do solo mode as soon as you can pry open the door.

Soling squad mode, I can't do drummerboy yet, I'll try again at 73.
  • SokaSua - Lost City
    SokaSua - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Reane u copyed my winged elf pic :Pb:victory
    jk
  • Reane - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Reane u copyed my winged elf pic :Pb:victory
    jk

lol my pic never updated, its been like this since i was lvl 50. anyways, thank you all for your replies, i will try running TT1-2 once i can open it. oh and i would like to know if i have to do a full squad run in order to open the entire dungeon, bc i know you have to do a squad run in TT1-1 before you can open the second half of the dungeon.
    Reane-archer-82
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, there's a squad-mode quest in TT1-2 I'm pretty sure it even needs high-mode.

The quests are, um, I remember it being the speed-bump mini-boss leech - I don't recall what the other part was. Nothing that you can't solo once people have opened the doors for you, anyway.

I really REALLY can't do TT12 drummer boy solo though, yet. A couple more levels so that he can't 1-shot the herc and I'll try again. Maybe 73 for the heal.
  • Reane - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I was successfully able to do TT1-2 solo with my lvl 65 cub, but i could not get past the forbidden pillar thing since i havent gotten there in squad mode or whatever...

edit: i needed to add another question, do the other bosses spawn on solo mode? and can someone clerify what i need to do to open that door :P thx in advance again
    Reane-archer-82
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i was assist dd in a solo 1-2 with a lvl 78 veno and herc and did fine, i doubt a cub would survive though. my wifes cub only last 2/3rd of the fight,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i did 1-2 at lvl 70 with lvl 65 cub, got no drops tho...and i kinda think its worthless to do, it takes 2 subs to open, 1st boss drop worthless mats and drums worth 200k smth(almost as much as 1-1 drums), 1-1 is cheaper