The level 50 1k Stream Quest

Teny - Heavens Tear
Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I noticed the Scarlet Altar was activated recently, and a level 52 friend of mine wanted to do this quest.

When I took her there nothing happened, the Scarlet Altar is it's own Area on the map now, which wasn't the case before.

So I'm curious, does this mean no-one can do the quest any longer? because the Scarlet Gate or whatever was activated?
Post edited by Teny - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's still there with all the bloody jades. And it has always been there. At least, it was when I went there this morning for the Spring Festival event.

108 512

Not sure if the quest has been affected though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That quest starts in Thousand Streams, not at the alter.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Yes we know that, but the quest asks you to investigate the altar, and when I did it back at level 50 it gave me a message as soon as I got within a certain area of it.

My friend's getting nothing and she' walked all around, over, under, inside, and all areas near the altar, and nothing.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Someone in my guild did this quest the other day and had a similar problem. Was him & his girl. His girl got the popup at the alter, but the quest didnt update telling her to go back to 1k streams (and they tried anyhow, the elder wasnt willing to talk to her). And he couldnt get any popup at all at the alter.

Long story short, they logged out and back in, and everything worked fine, he got the popup and her quest updated properly to speak to the elder. Seems a few glitches may have been introduced, but since it worked for my guildies, try re-logging.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Yeah I did that when she logged in the next day, thanks :)
  • MidnightWar - Sanctuary
    MidnightWar - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thanks for the help, i just did it also :)
  • SokaSua - Lost City
    SokaSua - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    is this quest daily cause i just found out about it today and it helped me get up 2 lvs in 1 day! 50-52 !
    so i want to know if u can do it daily,weekly or somthing like that plz tell me cause im trying to get to lv 59 by november :P
    ty ^^b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    NECROMANCY!!!

Please don't post in such old threads which have been dead for a while. Just make a new one instead. ;)

As to the question no you can only do it once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.