Are you addicted to TT runs??

Squeakin - Sanctuary
Squeakin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
The first step: Hi my name is Squeakin and I'm addicted to T T runs. It all started when i was only 55. My friends asked me to come heal them. It was so much fun. Little did i know i was slowly becoming addicted. The dodging of exploding hands, the defeat of mobs 3 times your size, the run from room to room; it was all so exhilarating. Before I knew it i was looking for any excuse to go back. Worst of all i have committed the crime of spreading this addiction to my family and friends. Now all of AmonRa are looking for any excuse to run. We need help. Is there any counseling available in Sanctuary server? If not I hope this thread helps to start a group. We can all counsel each other. b:sad
Post edited by Squeakin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lolwut?
    TT is sooo boring. Lol.
    In fact, my old archer guildmate almost cried because it was sooo boring and Drums for her TT60 xbow didn't drop xD.
    Btw, wrong section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Idk Cel, looks like the right section to me since they're "nuts about TT." TTs are awesome money makers. I like running 1-1/2/3.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TT drains my charms o_0;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Silvatar - Sanctuary
    Silvatar - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hope the withdrawal isn't too painful.... b:laugh
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TT ftw.
    10charssss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TTholics Anonymous is here for you.

Well, we will be after we're done with this 2-3 run and the 3-1 we have afterwards...
  • Reshad - Sanctuary
    Reshad - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im not addicted i can stop any time i want. so u wanna kill the drummer guy.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TT drains my charms o_0;

So true.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im not very fond of TTs never actually done a full run lol
    I just know from friends that archers barely ever get anything good anyway
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TT drains my charms o_0;
    charms are consumables, those arent meant to stay full...
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    Messed - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The first step: Hi my name is Squeakin and I'm addicted to T T runs. It all started when i was only 55. My friends asked me to come heal them. It was so much fun. Little did i know i was slowly becoming addicted. The dodging of exploding hands, the defeat of mobs 3 times your size, the run from room to room; it was all so exhilarating. Before I knew it i was looking for any excuse to go back. Worst of all i have committed the crime of spreading this addiction to my family and friends. Now all of AmonRa are looking for any excuse to run. We need help. Is there any counseling available in Sanctuary server? If not I hope this thread helps to start a group. We can all counsel each other. b:sad
    sqeuaks!!!! i hvnt played in so ong but i am playing again and maybe i will finally get to tt level?
  • Squeakin - Sanctuary
    Squeakin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im not very fond of TTs never actually done a full run lol
    I just know from friends that archers barely ever get anything good anyway

you need to come on a run with me and reshad just telll us wut u need. i mean um ah we can help u in ur recovery yes thats it whisper me when ur on there is helpb:chuckle