edited October 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
lacking chi really sucks in pvp, as a bm i never fight without having 1 spark+

cleric is like hit n run...only got 2 attack skillsb:surrender
Post edited by RezzErection - Harshlands on

Comments

• RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    would like to know how to solve chi problem and how much vhi every class usally use in a fight
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And you needed 2 posts to do that?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Ftp_paytowin - Harshlands
    Ftp_paytowin - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It is of course the BM, without any chi you have a 2 second stun which is useless against any class that kites, without your stunlock machine people are just gonna kite you until there charm cools down.

Least chi dependent (IMO) is archers, they just auto shot robes and I THINK (correct me if I'm wrong) out of the metal skills the only one that takes chi is the metal debuff which takes 25 chi, so they can pretty much function without a spark. No skill to playing an archer whatsoever, hate to say it but playing a veno requires at least SOME skill.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    BARBS

No chi = no tank

no tank = fail at TT and other instances

fail at TT = fail at game
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PvP = BM (Need Chi for friggen everything)
    PvE = Barb (Need Chi to keep party safe)

***Though I should note that without a Barb that same PvE rule falls to the BM, and agin they neeed chi for EVERYTHING.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It is of course the BM, without any chi you have a 2 second stun which is useless against any class that kites, without your stunlock machine people are just gonna kite you until there charm cools down.

Least chi dependent (IMO) is archers, they just auto shot robes and I THINK (correct me if I'm wrong) out of the metal skills the only one that takes chi is the metal debuff which takes 25 chi, so they can pretty much function without a spark. No skill to playing an archer whatsoever, hate to say it but playing a veno requires at least SOME skill.

what happens when robes have more pdef than you? sure archers are easy but every class in this game is easy to pvp with. press the correct buttons in the correct order.