Shock Horror; GZ KoS CQ

Options

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    he stayed CQs dog

Back when everything was fine and dandy between CQ and GZ................
    Everytime i called Gz, Cq's dog, 101CQ Dalmatians would come to forum and slam me relentlessly. Some even wrote essays on how and why gz was infact an asset.b:dirty

Now, it seems the worm has turned, and the truth is shining through.

To any ally of cq reading this.

I hope u do realise by now, what infact cq really thinks of you.b:shutup
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Everytime i called Gz, Cq's dog, 101CQ Dalmatians would come to forum and slam me relentlessly. Some even wrote essays on how and why gz was infact an asset.b:dirty

Sucha CQ fanboy you are.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Shinzoko's the worst guild leader on the server. I'd even put Pandora in front of him. Ordained was strongly against calling the KoS, but the Director never has any say in anything right? My advice is to leave GZ and come join celery leechers. Good vitamins/minerals etc.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GZ doesn't even realize how long we've longed to kos them. This is more a gift then grief. I'd have to say. Shinzoko caught up to Athran's kill count today. At one point he just left safe zone without crossing swords and went right back in without it.

It was a meaningless kos that could have easily been avoided if Shinzoko didn't like being everyones dog. Everyone gets a chance to give him orders. Only difference is, he stayed CQs dog longer than anyone else.

Why I have longed for this day:

1) GZ is filled with botters.
    2) @ Undines I wanted to kill them so many times because there was no limit to how mentally disabled they could go.
    3) Shinzoko is a ****ing idiot. +7 Evasion belt.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    shinzoko fav movie is matrix i guess.. he thought he can dodge everything with evasion b:pleased
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    shinzoko fav movie is matrix i guess.. he thought he can dodge everything with evasion b:pleased

maybe he is more afraid of archers,bms and nixes than of a "wait i have to get some chi first and i am dead in 5shots" wizzy b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • richardmacphallus
    richardmacphallus Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    maybe he is more afraid of archers,bms and nixes than of a "wait i have to get some chi first and i am dead in 5shots" wizzy b:laugh

I hear ol' Shinzie dies in one hit to Amour's pyrogram.
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not everyone in CQ has thought of GZ as "cq dogs" or that they were terribad like some of the **** talkers here on the forum. They speak for themselves, not for the guild. It's quite embarassing.

However I don't blame people for hating GZ now though. Some of us (like Daikoku, lushess, myself, etc.) thought highly of GZ and wanted to see them get back on their feet and succeed. We sent people to their guild to help out when they asked. When Shinzoko broke off our alliance because we would not KOS the guild SafeZone when he demanded it, he then asked for 5 free lands. We didn't have to give GZ any, but we decided to give them at least one. I was annoyed when some people in CQ decided to leave to join N'sync to help take GZ off the map, but then I was glad to see GZ retake their land on their own. Even after GZ's recent addition to triple attacking our land, Daikoku still did not want to call KOS on them and yet Shinzoko/GZ? decided to backstab. It's a good thing most of the cool people (b:cute Arravis) left GZ already and joined CQ <3

Shinzoko is quite an *******, so whatever floats his boat. It's still just a game afterall. b:chuckle

Also, as Lily said before: CQ are used to having so many guilds attacking us in world pvp/TW. It's not really that much of a difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I do remember that, yes. That was when the people that were cool were still in GZ. I could careless for GZ. I've treated them with kindness long enough.
    Not everyone in CQ has thought of GZ as "cq dogs" or that they were terribad like some of the **** talkers here on the forum. They speak for themselves, not for the guild. It's quite embarassing.

However I don't blame people for hating GZ now though. Some of us (like Daikoku, lushess, myself, etc.) thought highly of GZ and wanted to see them get back on their feet and succeed. We sent people to their guild to help out when they asked. When Shinzoko broke off our alliance because we would not KOS the guild SafeZone when he demanded it, he then asked for 5 free lands. We didn't have to give GZ any, but we decided to give them at least one. I was annoyed when some people in CQ decided to leave to join N'sync to help take GZ off the map, but then I was glad to see GZ retake their land on their own. Even after GZ's recent addition to triple attacking our land, Daikoku still did not want to call KOS on them and yet Shinzoko/GZ? decided to backstab. It's a good thing most of the cool people (b:cute Arravis) left GZ already and joined CQ <3

Shinzoko is quite an *******, so whatever floats his boat. It's still just a game afterall. b:chuckle

Also, as Lily said before: CQ are used to having so many guilds attacking us in world pvp/TW. It's not really that much of a difference.

By **** talkers I can see that is directed toward me. Alright, I'll take that. But I want you to know that I did have high respect for GZ. I respected them more when they didn't betray us to take us out when they could have.

I was for everything they stood for and tried to make the people that hated them in our guild to see them from a different point of view. I later saw that their were some changes with Shinzoko. I know it's not the entire GZ. It was when he called off alliance and wanted 5 lands that I started to see them differently.

I stopped supporting them because they stopped supporting us. It was a matter of time they would kos us.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

Daikoku is our leader for a reason.

Anyways, why would I show respect for a guild run by an idiot on the level of Danika but has money?

Beyond that, I originally really liked them and countless incident after incident I had learned to really despise how their guild was run.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GZ are nothing. Their best player is suppose to be their best player but terribad IJS. Whats the point of GZ kos CQ when Shinzoko cant even pk.b:bye
    If you botted your way to high lvl I doubt you would know how to pvp TBH.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I got into a fight with a GZ member at undines once. The result ended with me dying and Showharu pawning him later. I looted his green wrists because he killed me with no dolls. ijs... tbh.... this is a fact so not imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I got into a fight with a GZ member at undines once. The result ended with me dying and Showharu pawning him later. I looted his green wrists because he killed me with no dolls. ijs... tbh.... this is a fact so not imo.

So ya I was AOEing with a blade tempest on 4 undines, so Elrikah (in GZ at the time) drops in wearing her heavy (lol) and gets 1 shot so Densetsu comes over and tries to kill me.

And the reason I hate GZ the most: idiots like Densetsu, Ordained, Shinzoko.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

I remember who it was, it was ishoot. For some reason he thought he could kill one of my guildies in front of me living.b:chuckle

Wow I hated GZ at undines they ceasedfire with BLT and didnt even take fish. They decided to bring their guild to undines and watch us have pk wars with BLT.
    I don't care.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    oh god gz at undines... fun times...
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    special thanx to shinzoko for turning CQ to become more active in pk b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    oh god gz at undines... fun times...

Takes you back to the good ol' days of pvp right? Man, there wasn't a day I didn't pvp. I was surprised I had that much motivation to lvl seeing me now.

Someone needs to give me a bit more D:
    special thanx to shinzoko for turning CQ to become more active in pk b:victory

INORITE!?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the best was the fact that even tho grinding is so ****ing easy guardianz still ****ed up. im sure envy and pnut know, we had some "experiences" grinding with gz there.
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    MiniTank do you even know what color text it shows up when you're
    "Leaving Safe" ? b:chuckle

haha i still hate cq but this made me lol. anyway, congrats to gz for doing the first ballsy thing i've ever seen them do.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

But It's alright for CQ to generalise isn't it?

"Spec sends minitank to forums" "get a new spokes person spec" etc......

So? What now?b:shutup

Practice what u preach.b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When quoting a person, you may want to use quotes they actually said? I'm not gonna go back and search, but I don't recall Mikoto saying those things...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

FUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wadzio spectral is bad, we will remind you of that every time we post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When quoting a person, you may want to use quotes they actually said? I'm not gonna go back and search, but I don't recall Mikoto saying those things...

You might want to scroll back JJBarea.

Mikoto did say that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    haha i still hate cq but this made me lol. anyway, congrats to gz for doing the first ballsy thing i've ever seen them do.

Ya and now GZ is prolly regreting they called kos.
    b:shutupAll I do is see GZ die now.
    I don't care.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ya and now GZ is prolly regreting they called kos.
    b:shutupAll I do is see GZ die now.
    Shinzoko* even people like lorsis are ****ting all over his face these days.
    I don't think GZ as a guild wanted the KoS, I feel bad for them.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You might want to scroll back JJBarea.

Mikoto did say that.

oopsh b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My memory might be a bit hazy. But Shinzoko came from Panic? And Panic originally died because the guild leader was keeping all of the money from TW and used it to upgrade his own gear. Now Shinzoko declares KOS on CQ because we are being too greedy.

Does anyone else see irony in this? This KOS actually tempts me to login so I can PK some.
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Please, tell me where I've said I approved, or said it was awesome or cool?
    b:surprised I recall saying I thought it was embarassing.

As usual, your post is nothing but twisting things around and/or making things up.

Haiz, I totally think you should. ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My memory might be a bit hazy. But Shinzoko came from Panic? And Panic originally died because the guild leader was keeping all of the money from TW and used it to upgrade his own gear. Now Shinzoko declares KOS on CQ because we are being too greedy.

Does anyone else see irony in this? This KOS actually tempts me to login so I can PK some.

But you don't get AP doing that! Not to mention you wont catch up to me at that rate
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

you left out the part where Shinzoko hogged salary in GZ for 5 weeks, even though the guy spends thousands on the game he still stole from the poor people.

EVIL 7/11 OWNERS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]