"Unable to Connect Server"

13»

Comments

• Chaotica_ - Heavens Tear
    Chaotica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    chesticles wrote: »
    Tickets can take 3-5 business days (Monday - Friday) to get a response.

Most likely it wont be looked at till at least Monday, so please be patient.

Do not send another ticket regarding the same issue because it will just bump your ticket back to the bottom causing a long delay in a response.

Be sure to check your email everyday next week for a response :)
    Yeah, that sucks, and me i havent been able to log in for about 3 days now

Yeyp, haven't played properly in 3 days, and haven't played at all in 2 days.
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    good to see the forums are as usefull as the ticketing system, if installing east asian language pack doesn't fix it, they don't have a clue, and we're S.O.L. .........................
  • thekrusher2
    thekrusher2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well, im new to this game, actualy nevr played, when i first saw this game it said it takes 3 steps only.
    1. make an account
    2. download the game
    3. log in and play the game
    i did 1 and 2, but i dont know hoow to do 3. this is very anoying all i can do is go in to thhe webbsite!!!!!b:angry
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Try the following :
    on your computer click start- Run - type in: msconfig
    click enter
    a window will pop up
    go to the services tab and click the small check box that says 'Hide all microsoft services'
    then click the box that says disable all
    this will disable all non essential apps and just load up the microsoft ones
    accept the prompt to restart your computer
    try logging in.
    you can always undo this by going back into msconfig and then clicking on enable all in the services tab and rebooting again.
    This helped me connect as i figured out that one of my apps was causing my connectivity issues.

Good Luck
  • arkhaden23
    arkhaden23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi there everyone!
    I have the same problem with the servers, i can log in but wen I select the character the game stop there, and says Disconected from server. I try this with all the servers. First i start playing in Dreamweaver, i got lv 19 then i cant get in. I start Lv 1 again in Heaven Tears. I got there lv 25 an then it hapens again.

I try to conect with my brothers computer and it hapens the same,(disconected from server). My brother try to conect with his acount and he can play normaly. I belive it was my pc but the problem is in the acount or the characters data etc. Later, after one day i finaly got conected to DreamWeaver, and the problem hapens again.
    Btw i try everything, Press W wile log in with my character, restart my computer, reinstal windows xp, turn off my firewall, my antivirus, reinstal PWI and nothing. The problems some times resolve itself but it hapens again.

Finaly I deside to make a new acount ant start over, and find out that with my new acoun t i can play perfectly, but i try to log in with my old acount and I get disconected from the server.

My friends, (live in the same area and dont have this problem).

I think my account is ****, and wen i was playing, in dreamweaver, my antivirus hold a spywere, but i cant say if it was from PWI, may be was tracker frome other sites etc. The thing is i really love this game and, im a little disapointed about this problem and to start over again. I want to understand what the cause of this problem, any asistanse is very welcome, Im scared to play and find this issue again, specially wen im off work with free time to play and find out i cant.
    Sorry for my english btw, is not my first lang.
  • vtorie
    vtorie Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    argh...can't connect to server in a for a few days. i've checked everything and still can't play. hopes this gets fix quickly. im disappointed that i can't play :'(
This discussion has been closed.