super fun BH run last night

Options
rst777
rst777 Posts: 73 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
ok so we had a full squad before we went in to BH 51 after wyvern. everyone is around mid 60's. unfortunately the barb d/c's and then the mage decides to give up. all before we even start.
the leader goes back to find new people and the 3 remaining clerics (i know, i know, it just kinda happened) decide to start clearing. i thought we would get smoked, well, we kicked ****. as one tanked the others DD'd until agro was pulled and we switched positions. this worked very well. by the time we got to fushma a veno has shown up with a kowlin. we skip past fush for now and continue clearing. at this point we were killing so fast there was almost no healing required.
3/4's of the way through the squad leader shows up... another cleric. so the 4 clerics and veno (all arcane/some vit builds) finish clearing up to wyvern when the barb finally arrives to tank. i've never seen wyvern go down so fast. it was the most fun i have ever had in a BH. so much so in fact the even though the veno dropped we decided to go back and take out rankar and fushma for fun.
all in all, not a single death even after a few bad pulls and walkers joining in during fights, rankar included.
so, the lesson for today is clerics rule.
Post edited by rst777 on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:victory
    Respect the clerics!
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yes.. Respect us Clerics, we keep everyone from dieing! b:laughb:victoryb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    respect dog b:cool
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You have been very lucky to have the possibility to do that! b:victory
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ***** nearest cleric*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Onnorasid - Lost City
    Onnorasid - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Sleeps your pet* Sparks* 2 shots ur veno, w/e armor u are using
  • rst777
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yes i was lucky to get to run something like that.
    i am wondering though, could we have done it without the barb and veno?
    6 clerics only.
    I know that with 3 clerics you can clear all the mobs with no problems, the only difficult part is the bosses. but with two clerics with BB going and the others all DD and spot healing when needed, could it be done? and if so i wonder how far 6 clerics could go, if they can take FB51,what about 59, TTs?
    could be fun.
  • Conducto - Heavens Tear
    Conducto - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Fushma, probably
    Rankar, no clue
    Wyvern, most likely not. Unless you have one cleric tank, one heal and rest purify, i don't think so. After a debuff he can take me down before i can purify myself.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    rst777 wrote: »
    ok so we had a full squad before we went in to BH 51 after wyvern. everyone is around mid 60's. unfortunately the barb d/c's and then the mage decides to give up. all before we even start.
    the leader goes back to find new people and the 3 remaining clerics (i know, i know, it just kinda happened) decide to start clearing. i thought we would get smoked, well, we kicked ****. as one tanked the others DD'd until agro was pulled and we switched positions. this worked very well. by the time we got to fushma a veno has shown up with a kowlin. we skip past fush for now and continue clearing. at this point we were killing so fast there was almost no healing required.
    3/4's of the way through the squad leader shows up... another cleric. so the 4 clerics and veno (all arcane/some vit builds) finish clearing up to wyvern when the barb finally arrives to tank. i've never seen wyvern go down so fast. it was the most fun i have ever had in a BH. so much so in fact the even though the veno dropped we decided to go back and take out rankar and fushma for fun.
    all in all, not a single death even after a few bad pulls and walkers joining in during fights, rankar included.

cool story bro
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yep Clerics are God. b:victory
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Clerics definitely rock! And I was there! That was insanely fun! We had the best squad ever! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rst777
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hey Brylla!!!
    Thanks for being part of the squad. it is still my favorite run so far. gonna be hard to top it.
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yes i was lucky to get to run something like that.
    i am wondering though, could we have done it without the barb and veno?
    6 clerics only.
    I know that with 3 clerics you can clear all the mobs with no problems, the only difficult part is the bosses. but with two clerics with BB going and the others all DD and spot healing when needed, could it be done? and if so i wonder how far 6 clerics could go, if they can take FB51,what about 59, TTs?
    could be fun.

Fb59 is completely tankable by a cleric all the bosses in there have a magic attk. I would love to give FB51 a shot with a squad of nothing but clerics.I play on heavens tear if u ever want to give it a go give me a shout in game and we can try it..btw my cleric is lvl 73 hope thats not too high to nerf the experiment and fun.
  • rst777
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sounds good. i think ive seen you around actually. my clerics name is cardinalfang. im almost 70 now myself, so it might be much easier now but still nice to claim as done.