Comments

• Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Defected was a much better bad guy than evil,evils just....stupid b:laugh
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well .. let's just say that .. That will teach you .. If it was up to me i would ban everyone using world chat as their little chatter box .. Theres chatrooms for that.. and even there.. there are rules.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hahahab:laugh

I really needed a little laugh tonight, thanks!

;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Gonna play a bit of devil's advocate here. Those bosses do not give up. If you should fly by (whether on auto or just not paying attention) and pick up aggro, you're probably gonna keep going as long as possible hoping to lose it. Thats why just dragging it a long distance isnt by default bannable. The evidence that it was truely the person's intent to kill others really has to be there.
    Jewelscalen:

Aggresive
    Yes
    Agro Time: 100.00sec.
    Agro Range: 143.25m.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OMG.. Didn't read all the posts.. So this person is actually a hated boss luring scum from that server omg! Wait .. make that a permanent ban please!! Im sure this 'player' is not missed in the game.
  • Emperor_Dave - Heavens Tear
    Emperor_Dave - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, I agree, people who go on world chat and use profanity to make others feel bad, should be banned, :).
    edited October 2009
    inb4mondaylock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good stuff xD.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Gj OP !!! It's always fun to break the rules , especially if you don't care about the consequences b:laugh .

inb4lock
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This seems like a fun threadb:laugh
    http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2613/lookie.jpg

lol good stuff baked :)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    anyone who was on when _evil "violated" WC can be pretty certain that he was banned for saying that a certain group of authorities does something to something all day long.
    and that he said it over and over.
    dont try and take credit of getting him banned for a long time becuase he lured (or accidently pulled) jewel to where you were, thats rediculous. he did it to himself and has the sole bragging/QQ rights for the ban. dont try and take credit where it isnt deserved.

although considering the content of the WC violation, i would consider anything less than a perma-ban as a gift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lolcats-funny-pictures-leroy-jenkins.jpg

b:shocked

in before lock.
    xD

lols
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinker - Sanctuary
    Sinker - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    vbarbie wrote: »
    Well .. let's just say that .. That will teach you .. If it was up to me i would ban everyone using world chat as their little chatter box .. Theres chatrooms for that.. and even there.. there are rules.

but sometimes is fun to spam the world chat. Like how our little Wizzeled (sanc) do. make it less boring n makes me laugh when some people r gettin pissedb:laughb:victory
    edited October 2009
    dont try and take credit of getting him banned for a long time becuase he lured (or accidently pulled) jewel to where you were

lol, have a bad day at work or something? my ticket never got sorted about it so it was never me that got him banned silly
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yes, lol, haha, yes it was myself who got myself banned, ova them banning my wife for no real reason wot so eva, not even trying to contact her with a email or any form of contact to let her know what had happened and why she was banned.

And all of this profanity i am or was surpose to have said to other on world chat, i see no poof i see myself jumping around on a screen shot that someone said that i lured jewel, speculation is not a form of poof.
    i do not see screen shots of me luring jewel from the spawn spot, i do not see poof of me luring at all. All i see is me dead lol and me jumping around. Please show me poof of these, and do not use the forum send me a pm.

lol, yes its funny, it took them 8 months to ban me, but why should others get off lightly with a 3 day ban and i get a 65 day ban, 94630 minutes, lol
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Keep diggin' that grave, buddy. :) The way this thread's moving I wouldn't be surprised to see a forum ban too.
    edited October 2009
    Keep diggin' that grave, buddy. :) The way this thread's moving I wouldn't be surprised to see a forum ban too.

i think the GMs and mods are just lolin about this or else they would have closed this post a while ago, or maybe they just waitin for me the flame, which wont happen. _Evil_angel <<< went to anger management
  • mainen
    mainen Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I watched you sit there and flame the GMs over worldchat. I am amazed that it took them that long to ban you. I think with what you were saying and the fact that you were bypassing chat filters by using text pictures should have you Perma-Ban. I will thoroughly enjoy not having to see you in WC for the next 2 months, if ever.
  • Grayroses - Heavens Tear
    Grayroses - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    After all the things you said in WC about GMs, are you still wondering why you got such a long ban? Cursing and insulting people in charge of keeping this game a pleasant environment isn't the best idea, right, troll? Thanks to developers for allowing us to use blacklist for specimens like you who don't give a **** about anyone and only try to ruin other people's gameplay.
    Forum trolls are **** beings who find pleasure in picking on other forum users,trying to bully them. Probably kids or antisocial people, feeding themselves with burgers,chips and soda, 23/7 in front of a PC, they are trying to release their frustration through moronic posts. My advice for them is:get a life (girlfriend,job,pet) or visit a **** site to release your anger and hate due to lack of parental love in childhood. Have fun!
    edited October 2009
    mainen wrote: »
    I watched you sit there and flame the GMs over worldchat. I am amazed that it took them that long to ban you. I think with what you were saying and the fact that you were bypassing chat filters by using text pictures should have you Perma-Ban. I will thoroughly enjoy not having to see you in WC for the next 2 months, if ever.

Well im afraid that wont happen b:laugh i still have _EviI_Angel and _Evil_AngeI and _EVlL_ANGEL and if u read the whole forum which u probly didnt it says my account is unbanned just one charcter is banned, so try to understand if i wanted to flame WC i would have a while ago. But yea im busy playing another game atm which would probly get me banned if i said it here
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    After all the things you said in WC about GMs, are you still wondering why you got such a long ban? Cursing and insulting people in charge of keeping this game a pleasant environment isn't the best idea, right, troll? Thanks to developers for allowing us to use blacklist for specimens like you who don't give a **** about anyone and only try to ruin other people's gameplay.

*Cough* . I really LOL'd at this :) .

I'm surprised this thread ain't closed yet , after all ... banning ppl and closing threads is their specialty :P .
    Too bad it's not fixing bugs .
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    because GMs get the weekend off. If the early mods don't close this down Monday Morning, it'll be locked by noon or so when the GMs get in.
    edited October 2009
    Originally Posted by Grayroses - Heavens Tear View Post

lol yet they only give u a limited number of blacklists to use and there are more than 40 ppl out there just like me, maybe i should run a poll find out who the most hated person is on heavens tear. that would be funny.

oh and btw way even tho they blank out swear words its still a violation. you are no worse than me
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cirmventing a filter to swear vs it blocking one out you my not have known about, yea.. he's "just as bad" I can only say one thing about that. however it's foul and still unfiltered in the forums so I'll just say it starts with a B. (anyone in EU knows what I'm talking about)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuufa - Heavens Tear
    Yuufa - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    plz, cry more,

ditto, enjoy ur two month break <3
    I have no use for signatures... hypocrisy aside xD
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol yet they only give u a limited number of blacklists to use and there are more than 40 ppl out there just like me, maybe i should run a poll find out who the most hated person is on heavens tear. that would be funny.

So you admit you're an a**h***?
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited October 2009
    evil why dont you take the hint, nobody likes you b:chuckle not even the gm's
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle This thread is still open?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited October 2009
    OH, you're the GM flaming poor grammar person.

...AND you lured jewel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Really surprised this is still open. I hope they keep the thread alive...it's still fun to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
This discussion has been closed.