How often do you BH?

Options
XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
Just curious as to how often other Clerics tend to go Bounty Hunting. Me...I generally don't go unless I have all the targets possible in an instance for my level. (I.E. Polearm and Guarnob currently...I don't bother with Stygean yet). Of course...there have been exceptions, like when I want fast Spirit and see a shout. b:dirty

Just too much of a hassle sometimes, to be honest. Kinda like TT with a random squad...but at least there's a guaranteed reward at the end, even if they boot you after a mold drops. b:surrender
Post edited by XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When i get invited to an fb as well.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I used to do BH every day, no matter what, but the past week or so I've been slacking a bit...I intend to pick it up though. I've made a lot of good friends through BH, and learned how to work with fails of all classes. b:victory.

Also, I have a theory that the bosses aren't randomized since at 7x I only rarely got Pyro. So I'm trying to record what the boss is every day to find the chances of getting a certain boss, and the easiest way to do that is to actually do the quest itself every day. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Every day i farm 20 of each highmats (its very fast), and i do my BH: get some exp but first of all is the fastest way to sell highmats for 5k each :D
  • Mikayu - Sanctuary
    Mikayu - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Whenever I get more than 1 in an instance. Too much of a bother otherwise...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    3/4ths of my BHs have been with you Xel so that should answer your question for me.

I like doing them now and then if other guildies are wanting to do it - but typically I'd rather just putz around killing mobs. Plus you know my feelings about going into instances without Bebo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Ryohki - Harshlands
    Ryohki - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Everyday I do my bh and about 4 other people's b:surrender Everyone loves to have a cleric as a friend.
  • TheChiken - Lost City
    TheChiken - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well I'll be stucked in BH 59 to lvl all my skills at my current lvl
    becouse it's cheper from that you do BH above lvl 80+ you'll give cash for wines and
    crazy stones is more expensive too
    so BH 59 is good for now 20 more spirit is nothing
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I do it daily until I reach the point it will get slightly expensive ( coin wise ) But if I had to do either BH or CS I'd go for BH even if it takes long and whatever, still a chance to get something good !
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When i get invited to an fb as well.

Likewise here or every other day.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    tryin to do everyday if i have time

but also try to pick 2 bosses in one fb per day
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I do them every day. I get either Linus the Woeful, Brigand Transient or Phlebo, and it normally ends up with an unwined 79 or 89 run every day.

Once you do unwined a few times, it becomes easy (just time-consuming)
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Every day, although, once or twice have skipped 69 on my veno, mostly because it becomes tiresome looking for a barb and I've been focusing recently on my cleric anyways.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If i am lucky, i just do my BH's....so that makes 2 a day max.

But seeing as i am not and the fact that ppl know that i wont let them die, its 4-5bh's a day. *oh the joy
    b:dirty
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I try do do it every day - or at least take everyday and do when i find squad. ofc it was nice when next day was different boss and could do two at the price of one :-) i hope i wont get pyro too often though because i dont want to pay for wine :( and for unwined 69 really good squad is needed...
    Apart of my own i also do bh in 29 for a friend almost every day, and sometimes help with bh in 39 too. Very rarely i agreed to second run in 51 or helped with 69.
    bh takes lots of time and sometimes im really fed up with it (hated getting wyvern, always got lost in that freaking maze :((( ) but i met lots of nice ppls - friendly, fun, good players :-) lots of bad too but you cant win every time...
    i also learned a lot - without bh id never attempt to do fush and wyvern with only one bm, we both at low 60s and me luring with genie, or to tank qingzi when magmite died after like 4th hit, cos squishy arcane just cant at 67 :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Everyday I do my bh and about 4 other people's b:surrender Everyone loves to have a cleric as a friend.

Same here.
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Bh wasn't around till mid to late 8x for me.. I did it everyday though, it was easy for a cleric to pick up random squads that are willing to pay ur wine costs for you (and let you keep drops) or occasinally even pay u (if they are really desperate). I just built up a huge group of 8x friends that would run it everyday and just go with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Every
    Single
    Foookin
    Day. b:surrender
    I need all the exp I can smooch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Every
    Single
    Foookin
    Day. b:surrender
    I need all the exp I can smooch on

Do you still get XP from 100+ BH? (though finishing rebirth and warsong for BH should provide a small satisfaction in terms of BH <.<)

And "trying" to do it every day >.>
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    haha my friends takes me on their bh100's b:cute

tho i haven't done my own bh for some weeks now b:surrender
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Do you still get XP from 100+ BH? (though finishing rebirth and warsong for BH should provide a small satisfaction in terms of BH <.<)

i keep my hopes up and pray i get the exp reward
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Every single day, xp is xpb:laugh
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Wait wait wait...what? You have to do Rebirth and/or Warsong for BH100!? b:shocked
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wait wait wait...what? You have to do Rebirth and/or Warsong for BH100!? b:shocked

As far as I "herd", Wave 2 in Delta, Metal boss in Warsong, FB99 last boss(es) and TT3-3 Twilight Emperor
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I just do it as much as i can :D It's an easy way to lvl.. It's like this everyday:

1: CS
    2: While waiting looking for a squad for BH
    3: Turning in CS and buying mp pots
    4: going to cave
    5: Turning in bh and back to normal questing XD
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Mikayu - Sanctuary
    Mikayu - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Personally, i like bb, use it in tt mostly never on bh's
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    even more than one each day.

especially bh79 (and bh59 last month), when unwined for stygean or full run.
    i farmed 1k rep in one month by stamp, got several molds....