What happened to RedHawk?

_Xaxier_ - Lost City
_Xaxier_ - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
I don't see them around anymore or at least not often. Now what I see the most are these 2 pk guild Harvester and RQ. RQ seems to **** people around the swamp the most. I usually get killed by their archers and I'm only lvl 68 atm. They keep missing shots at me. QQ they are noobs b:victory
Post edited by _Xaxier_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They have become Radical now... Non-RPK as far i heard
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    it says your lvl 42 not 68.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • _Xaxier_ - Lost City
    _Xaxier_ - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This is my barb that is still lvl 42. I quit playing him. My archer is my main now.
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I was in RH back in the day, and I actually enjoyed being in the guild when they had there core members. Now I hear he made a guild called Radical, when i heard that news, i was like wtf, I always hated RedHawk name, I even mentioned a couple times to change it. (That didnt go well). Now I leave, now they change, go figure! RH was random pk all the way, but I hear Booj is getting a little carebear with this new faction..no random pk? whats the fun in that
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I also wonder about the whole non-PK ways of RH / Radical. Odd sudden change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I miss RedHawk :<

The REAL original RedHawk. 200 hours was our goal everytime we went to RPK. Good times. Good times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Obviously wanted off the Conquerors KOS list. They have been begging to get off it for couple of times now. Hence, no rpk anymore.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Obviously wanted off the Conquerors KOS list. They have been begging to get off it for couple of times now. Hence, no rpk anymore.

*takes deap breath* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

RH didnt do it to get off CQ kos, that is just rediculous. tbh the ppl who were in RH really didnt care about who kos them or not, the only problem was ppl didnt have big enough balls to come into a guild w/ so much kos. so yea before you say dumb **** like that, learn your facts ok?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    *takes deap breath* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

RH didnt do it to get off CQ kos, that is just rediculous. tbh the ppl who were in RH really didnt care about who kos them or not, the only problem was ppl didnt have big enough balls to come into a guild w/ so much kos. so yea before you say dumb **** like that, learn your facts ok?

lolumad?
    lolol
    edited September 2009
    lolumad?
    lolol

no no no loliamnotmad, just funny how CQ thinks they are really that scary that they can disband a guild from kos b:laugh
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    no no no loliamnotmad, just funny how CQ thinks they are really that scary that they can disband a guild from kos b:laugh

tbh they really are scary. maybe not through kos but they disbanded Ascension, BLT, RageQuit, Unlimited, Riot, and i won't even give them credit to RH cuz tbh i didn't even know u were on their kos.

CQ is a guild destroyer really. bad bad cq
    edited September 2009
    syl wrote: »
    tbh they really are scary. maybe not through kos but they disbanded Ascension, BLT, RageQuit, Unlimited, Riot, and i won't even give them credit to RH cuz tbh i didn't even know u were on their kos.

CQ is a guild destroyer really. bad bad cq

RQ isnt dispanded, BLT didnt dispand from CQ and riot dispanded for the same reason as BLT and i wasnt around when Unlimited was around
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    RQ isnt dispanded, BLT didnt dispand from CQ and riot dispanded for the same reason as BLT and i wasnt around when Unlimited was around

ur right, blt didn't disband because of cq, but we were definitely a major factor of it b:laugh. and as for RQ, they are disbanded, the RQ that are still in game is a shadow of the former RQ, an alt guild if u will.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    RQ disbanded? orly?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    syl wrote: »
    ur right, blt didn't disband because of cq, but we were definitely a major factor of it b:laugh. and as for RQ, they are disbanded, the RQ that are still in game is a shadow of the former RQ, an alt guild if u will.

Lol. Here u go again. Thinking cq is all that.

BLT disbanded due to difference in opinions within the guild.

RQ is still around.
    Just cos you cq don't deem it as the real rq, or some 19 yr old failure punk doesn't deem it as the real rq, doesn't make it reality.
    Btw any1 over 21 in cq that was ex -rq, how does it feel to be in the thrall of a minor? Lmao!b:surrender

Get over yourselves and just quit moarb:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Lol. Here u go again. Thinking cq is all that.

BLT disbanded due to difference in opinions within the guild.

RQ is still around.
    Just cos you cq don't deem it as the real rq, or some 19 yr old failure punk doesn't deem it as the real rq, doesn't make it reality.
    Btw any1 over 21 in cq that was ex -rq, how does it feel to be in the thrall of a minor? Lmao!b:surrender

Get over yourselves and just quit moarb:bye

1. 90% of PWI RQ doesn't have access to rqclan.com forums.
    2. You seem like a really butthurt person.
    3. Hi Ethree b:bye
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    CQ is actually the cause of rome falling.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I miss RedHawk :<

The REAL original RedHawk. 200 hours was our goal everytime we went to RPK. Good times. Good times.

Bell! UR ALIVE! dear god. uv outlvled me yet again ob:cry
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I also wonder about the whole non-PK ways of RH / Radical. Odd sudden change.

sorry for not multi-quoting from the beginning but:
    Maiya b:shutup
    Starang- no
    silly rabbit, trix are for kids b:angry
  • darksnipersalt
    darksnipersalt Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What's a necro? (and a bad one at that)
  • Brab - Lost City
    Brab - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I ate RedHawk.

/thread
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2009

b:cute I saw ya in Immolation camp Red wit yar boyfriend!!

b:surrender
    couldnt resist myself of killin both

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
This discussion has been closed.