So it has begun...KDvs.KY

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i wonder if i can 1 vs 1 ajani w/o charmb:chuckle.. i hope he wont run out of arrowsb:shocked... b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you talk like you can play dark. why dont you play then instead of talking?
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    you talk like you can play dark. why dont you play then instead of talking?

why dont u post with your IGN?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Im sorry but your armor in your sig looks so fruity. That has to be the ugliest 9x male set in the game. Maybe if it didn't show the stomach area it would be better.
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009

i may be a kylin
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Im sorry but your armor in your sig looks so fruity. That has to be the ugliest 9x male set in the game. Maybe if it didn't show the stomach area it would be better.

yeah i know thats why i got fashion
    laaaawl wrote: »
    i may be a kylin

good for ub:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    all what i can say..no one liked Kylin and hope no one will like them..hoped for kos with them at day when we joined in alliance..guys you sux and youll have to pay back for this **** b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4633/lolumadmd.jpg

Damn MD, can't get enough into 3rd past so you want to take it to west gate? You really need to calm down, although it was kinda fun camping you for awhile....watching you attempt to fly/drop/holy path past us to get out. Then you're begging and pleading Embustero and adelina to come be your decoy...lawl.

Btw, notice there's 4 and not 5?
  • XCCx - Harshlands
    XCCx - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    meh.. asdf
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wtf is this ur 2nd time postin the same ss's??????

GTFO with ur veno is 2 ppl, i bet u use that excuses all the time even tho ur insanely geared u still qq about the veno lol

yet you need to really get on HL and ask around the world...how many times we have rolled them into sz..since the KOS started sigh....

at least I accept the fact I cant win "all the time", but KD's carebear are like "we never lose, we are best PVPer etc" lol......most of time they have more excuses than I dob:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol......most of time they have more excuses than I dob:laugh

not possible.

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/13/70/68/34/md_dmg11.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yet you need to really get on HL and ask around the world...how many times we have rolled them into sz..since the KOS started sigh....

at least I accept the fact I cant win "all the time", but KD's carebear are like "we never lose, we are best PVPer etc" lol......most of time they have more excuses than I dob:laugh

bs u definatley find some way to qq , and still u havnt answered y u posted ur list of dmg twice
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    bs u definatley find some way to qq , and still u havnt answered y u posted ur list of dmg twice

why? cuz i want to, this is good question
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2009

8k damage not high for 4k $

you did BT 4 times on me and killed me once with a crit b:shutup
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4633/lolumadmd.jpg

Damn MD, can't get enough into 3rd past so you want to take it to west gate? You really need to calm down, although it was kinda fun camping you for awhile....watching you attempt to fly/drop/holy path past us to get out. Then you're begging and pleading Embustero and adelina to come be your decoy...lawl.

Btw, notice there's 4 and not 5?

WTF! you start playing again and dont tell me? b:sad
    the good Starr
  • laaaawl
    edited October 2009
    its not that a nix is a oneshot anyway. wait..
  • BiteeMee - Harshlands
    BiteeMee - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    QQ qq
    qq about ajani.. QqQ about zoroaster qq about dark_fate & md
    qq about crimson dying and and grey aliens...
    who gives a damn about those 2 pve guilds grinding to endgame and acting like the did pvp since lvl 30?
    half of KD is ex crimson and half of KY is is riding on succes too.
    the are lots of ppl on HL who can trash them both, but tho huge ego's wont let them make a difference.. back to RL and less PW xD
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    QQ qq
    qq about ajani.. QqQ about zoroaster qq about dark_fate & md
    qq about crimson dying and and grey aliens...
    who gives a damn about those 2 pve guilds grinding to endgame and acting like the did pvp since lvl 30?
    half of KD is ex crimson and half of KY is is riding on succes too.
    the are lots of ppl on HL who can trash them both, but tho huge ego's wont let them make a difference.. back to RL and less PW xD

You seen mad. Did NO rock ur boat?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • BiteeMee - Harshlands
    BiteeMee - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You seen mad. Did NO rock ur boat?

oh yes, i'm so mad.. cause i didnt play PWI for months and also mad cause i made that fake app lol
    do you really have such high self esteem that you think i'd care? b:chuckle
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im only one the 7th page, slowly reading this lol XD, but to coment RayVers post with saying he tried his best ot keep the alliance well and even reduced people say and kicked them out of the guild if they caused trouble...

thats only part way true, you kicked blade out of the guild for killing kylin over and over again, but then you invited him back into the guild soon after, sooo at that point it is easy to tell you do not respect kylin as an ally
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im only one the 7th page, slowly reading this lol XD, but to coment RayVers post with saying he tried his best ot keep the alliance well and even reduced people say and kicked them out of the guild if they caused trouble...

thats only part way true, you kicked blade out of the guild for killing kylin over and over again, but then you invited him back into the guild soon after, sooo at that point it is easy to tell you do not respect kylin as an ally

wtf is people obsession with blade being in KD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    who are u non factor? i started pking here with DeadlyCleric (previous leader of EoD) when we were 4x so stfu...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    wtf is people obsession with blade being in KD?

blade is an ****... pking his allies.. he was the director when image was here and still he acts like a tard.. i'm sorry dude ask RayVer everytime he told me any kylin pking them i personally kicked them.. and it wasnt once... i kicked 4-5 members even if they were 8x and they are in GG or other faction now... even though they will likely come back to kos u we wont let them in.. and we didnt even made salary reduction scheme... if u cant follow orders u cant be in kylin and thats it... we have a "non-invite list" of complete asses of HL : botters, people causing problems, rpkers and all.. I saw u took all the botters and asses in KD lately.. again i know its not my problem and i'm truely not afraid of them but let me make u remember abt 2 of your past recruits who were asses : DeaThDealR and Nova_... what did they do afterwards?

So GL with Iffy, Saveless, Fiya, Nurfed and Blade.. We dont wanna fight a faction that self-destruct itself.. GL in TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    did anyone know who dark_fate was 2 months ago? just wondering.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

u were doing too much afk - grinding to know who i wasb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Why do you still think I bot? >_>

You do realize I was Lakai till 77 and I was even in kylin for a while cause MD and XuLin liked to zhen (md was cool and didn't have a huge ego back then) and I always lured for him. I guess I got a bot to lure for me. I never saw you at all when I was in kylin/pvp'd with kylin. When it was crimson AND kingdom against pendulum (i cant even remember if kylin took a side.. i think they just grinded) i never saw you kill a thing. I also played Kiwi and I still managed to have both on the pvp rankings, where were you? I quit at 75 because the server was already feeling dead. I already did the grind to 9x on lost city and the population of harshlands felt at least under 1/4 the population of lost city. So I went back to my archer, did gv with conqueror and realized how baller 3rd past map is and helped iffy, anti, nurfed, zin and ultimate get 3rd map by doing gv with them. Got 1~2 levels on bearie aoeing there with them then realized wtf video games and quit.

/lifestory
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited October 2009

idk bout the bottin thing but anyway he(Devoted) brings up a good point LOL
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    blade is an ****... pking his allies.. he was the director when image was here and still he acts like a tard.. i'm sorry dude ask RayVer everytime he told me any kylin pking them i personally kicked them.. and it wasnt once... i kicked 4-5 members even if they were 8x and they are in GG or other faction now... even though they will likely come back to kos u we wont let them in.. and we didnt even made salary reduction scheme... if u cant follow orders u cant be in kylin and thats it... we have a "non-invite list" of complete asses of HL : botters, people causing problems, rpkers and all.. I saw u took all the botters and asses in KD lately.. again i know its not my problem and i'm truely not afraid of them but let me make u remember abt 2 of your past recruits who were asses : DeaThDealR and Nova_... what did they do afterwards?

So GL with Iffy, Saveless, Fiya, Nurfed and Blade.. We dont wanna fight a faction that self-destruct itself.. GL in TW

Blade was been in KD since begining of server, guy is better than any of ur ep's EVEN THO THEY ALL CS LIKE NAABS. XuLin also rpked KD QQmore.. And who are u to talk about Blade or Nurfed? YOU HAVE BATNAAB IN UR RANKS! GTFO..

All Kylins i know atm i know then at 90+ so..
    Why do you still think I bot? >_>

You do realize I was Lakai till 77 and I was even in kylin for a while cause MD and XuLin liked to zhen (md was cool and didn't have a huge ego back then) and I always lured for him. I guess I got a bot to lure for me. I never saw you at all when I was in kylin/pvp'd with kylin. When it was crimson AND kingdom against pendulum (i cant even remember if kylin took a side.. i think they just grinded) i never saw you kill a thing. I also played Kiwi and I still managed to have both on the pvp rankings, where were you? I quit at 75 because the server was already feeling dead. I already did the grind to 9x on lost city and the population of harshlands felt at least under 1/4 the population of lost city. So I went back to my archer, did gv with conqueror and realized how baller 3rd past map is and helped iffy, anti, nurfed, zin and ultimate get 3rd map by doing gv with them. Got 1~2 levels on bearie aoeing there with them then realized wtf video games and quit.

/lifestory

You need more cleavage in ur life storyb:shutup
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
This discussion has been closed.