Quick TW predictions

Crazydan - Heavens Tear
Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Etherblade (West)
**Edit** got some free time so decided to fix these

Friday night-

Belial vs Radiance-Well the gloves r off so lets bring the pain. Rad wins in 45 mins.

US vs Radiance- Well lets just say i dont care about this fight at all Rad wins in a short amount of time.

**** vs Radiance-Man if it wasnt for Belial i wouldve begged to solo this TW to show those **** whose boss.

Caesar vs Assualt-Well interesting fight going on here Caesar with the cat advantage Assualt with the awesome defense skills so what to pick what to pick what to pick i would guess Caesar wins in 2.5 hours.

Tao vs Enrage- Umm no show again? god i hope not but will be Tao wins.

Saturday afternoon-

Radiance vs Belial-Radiance wins 20 mins.

Saturday night-

Tien vs Radiance- Not over fast enough Rad wins 10 mins

Synesis vs Radiance- Gave on Belial that easy huh? Rad wins in 10 mins or longer or maybe shorter.

Heatwave vs Radiance-Seriosuly no joke everyone that bid merge so i can make shorter predictions and then u might win Rad wins in 12 mins.

Enrage vs Caesar- Enrage wins enough said.

Sonic vs Caesar- do i even need to say it?

Conquerer vs Tao- How does this bid make sense?

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!

The fight of the week WaR vs Radiance i sense a bloodbath filled fight great back and forth........Rad wins in 10 mins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crazydan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Does any HT faction record their battles? The few videos i browsed on youtube were pretty boring. Anybody here holds link to 1 of our server's 2~3h long btls?
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    **Edit** got some free time so decided to fix these

Friday night-

Belial vs Radiance-Well the gloves r off so lets bring the pain. Rad wins in 45 mins.

US vs Radiance- Well lets just say i dont care about this fight at all Rad wins in a short amount of time.

**** vs Radiance-Man if it wasnt for Belial i wouldve begged to solo this TW to show those **** whose boss.

Saturday afternoon-
    Radiance vs Belial-Radiance wins 20 mins.

Yeap its gonna be fun this weekend no doubt about that. Noone says you cant go solo them not like you wont have plenty of time. We have about 100+ rdy to show up both times so it will be fun.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Does any HT faction record their battles? The few videos i browsed on youtube were pretty boring. Anybody here holds link to 1 of our server's 2~3h long btls?

I've actually recorded Tao's first TW with Radiance, Triad, the epic Enrage battles] all which together a battle can average 1-5-2 hours. I just forgot about them till now and have to find a movie editor XD and make them pro.

:D i guess i can show the world me being oneshotted by Frozenflame time after time, after time -_- bish.
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    FAIL i think heatwave will last longer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    :D i guess i can show the world me being oneshotted by Frozenflame time after time, after time -_- bish.

I lol'd... and can't wait to take a look at those vids if/when you get them up b:victory
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    FAIL i think heatwave will last longer

And i think my mommy is a panda doesnt make it true b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WTB> in-depth and non-biased predictions. kthx. b:bye
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WTB> in-depth and non-biased predictions. kthx. b:bye

WTB Hisui's predictions againb:surrender
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WTB> Lynchmob to beat up Dan for hitting & kicking me this morning. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    mchypz wrote: »
    WTB Hisui's predictions againb:surrender

agreed (10char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL, I think it funny that people are complaining about Dan's predictions. If you have a problem with his predictions, then make your own prediction tread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL, I think it funny that people are complaining about Dan's predictions. If you have a porblem with his predictions, then make your own prediction tread.
    Kanye, I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Hisui had one of the best prediction threads of all time.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Kanye, I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Hisui had one of the best prediction threads of all time.

You just won 5 free internets my friend. b:victory
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2009

b:chuckle Is it really that hard to copy a person's name correctly? Keyne, not Kayne. Although I do like that name too, maybe for my next toon. b:pleased

I 100% agree that Hisui had the most well written predictions of anyone to date. b:victory I loved reading those predictions. My argument was simply that bashing Dan's predictions is simply just rude. If you think you can do better then you try it. Thats all. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Well clunker be my guest b:chuckle see u all have no problem saying we want better predictions and ik mine suck but at least instead of QQing i made some so some words for thought b:laugh

And Hisui had the best never said mine were better or trying to be so if u want his again go drag him from "it" and have him do it if not shut up and do it urself all i ask lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Well clunker be my guest b:chuckle see u all have no problem saying we want better predictions and ik mine suck but at least instead of QQing i made some so some words for thought b:laugh

And Hisui had the best never said mine were better or trying to be so if u want his again go drag him from "it" and have them do it if not shut up and do it urself all i ask lol.

Clunker? Where?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    what is biased? stating that Rad will win 8 wars this weekend? that enrage will beat caeser? that conquerer bid doesnt make sense....

unbiased would have to come from someone that has never been in a tw faction, has no friends in tw factions, ect...
  • Jay - Heavens Tear
    Jay - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Don't you think you are a bit unprofessional? Hmmm?
    Besides, we're doing this for the fun and the lulz, unlike some people out there.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Besides, we're doing this for the fun and the lulz, unlike some people out there.

Why in the world would he need to be professional? You must think CD works for PWE or something...

Same way you TW for lulz, CD does the predictions for lulz, don't forget to thank him.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited October 2009
    Why in the world would he need to be professional? You must think CD works for PWE or something...

Same way you TW for lulz, CD does the predictions for lulz, don't forget to thank him.

Unless you wants a large portion of the people reading what you write to be jaded, it's best to not smack talk how bad you are going to beat somebody.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009

If it wasn't for them apparently getting banned and the bid tossed out I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle Is it really that hard to copy a person's name correctly? Keyne, not Kayne. Although I do like that name too, maybe for my next toon. b:pleased

I 100% agree that Hisui had the most well written predictions of anyone to date. b:victory I loved reading those predictions. My argument was simply that bashing Dan's predictions is simply just rude. If you think you can do better then you try it. Thats all. b:bye

LOL i did try predictions and granted they failed but i got what i wanted a discussion about tw and necro necro necro, anyways WTB good prediction person. make them longer with more info and people might actually like reading these....scratch that i love reading the comments so keep going CD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    thanks CD for atleast taking the time to do these...No one can really stand up to anything like Hisui but atleast we have an idea of what is going on on the weekends. Thanks for taking time out to do them.b:kiss

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol there is nothing wrong with what he said he just said the truth,no one cares about that TW and if you do it for the "lulz" you had no reason to say something in this tread lol
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Waaaggghhhhh Waaaarrrrrrr
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nice spam in this necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.