If u want to join a Faction

DragonsLord - Harshlands
DragonsLord - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi there, this forum is about if u want to join a faction.

There are so many factions out the in all the severs, but there are only like 2 or 3 that own all the land, in Harshland. Im just wondering if an people what to join my faction, it only a lv 1 faction right now but we will level up in time. One thing i dont really like is when players dont say if they are active or not when i ask them that.

Any levels can join my faction but you have to be in harshland sever to join. Im the leader of FireBlitz and a lv 56 Barbarian I help the people that are in my faction a lot more then people that ask me to help, but sometimes i get people that ask for help and then he/she ask if they can join and most of the time it is "YES". I also make armor and weapon for players in my fation too.

So i u want to join PM me online or just tell me in this forum and Plz be active plz...... any levels can joinb:victoryb:victory hope you join
Post edited by DragonsLord - Harshlands on

Comments

• DragonsLord - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    If u have question ask me plz
  • Zertn - Harshlands
    Zertn - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    your level 50 advertising your faction on the beginner's guide.... smart...you will prolly get quite alot of people if they dont move the thread... but stupid cause your going to get people about level 5 or something b:laugh
  • DragonsLord - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    To me that will be fine but yea i thought about that too. i will have only lvs 15+ joins anyways
  • Zertn - Harshlands
    Zertn - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol good luck b:bye tell me how many people join later b:laugh