Archers

Options
ColdSteele - Lost City
ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
Hi, I was wondering if some archers could post a screenshot showing their hotkeys (aka 1-9, f1-f8). Please, i'm trying to figure out how to set up my new archers skills in a way that will be effective.
It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
Post edited by ColdSteele - Lost City on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would think how you organize your skills is up to you. Since I doubt there's any one really good way to do that. Depends on your play style and what skills you want to use most often, and which group of keys you want each skill in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    (Click to enlarge)
    th_2009-10-0709-37-46.jpg
    A bit of explination is in order though:
    -McAliber (full name, Anton McAliber) is a Heavy archer. I'm raising him only to 36, for the express purpose of wearing Purgatorian Enforcer gear (lvl30-36 heavy armor), for an in-game movie. As such, he has some slightly different tactics from the usual archer.
    --The F1-F5 hotkeys are for killing at a distance. If the mob stops & channels at range, rather than closing to melee, I wear light (rank) gear and kill it with a combo of Take Aim->Frost->Knockback->etc... firing up Winged Shell if I have to.
    --For Melee attackers, put on Heavy armor, and Shell after I use up my knockback, then Winged Pledge+Swords to finish it off.
    --If I start at close-range already, just Shell+Pledge and beat the **** out of it.

I'm starting to see at this level how archers kill much faster being 'pure' or hybrid, but Heavy has saved McAliber's life several times over, so I can't regret it.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I decided to do something a bit different from the Heavy armor archer and go LA.

This is my setup.

20091006114930.png
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • exileddw
    exileddw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    80825350.jpg

b:bye