Endgame Archer Armor

Asmathi - Sanctuary
Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
What LA should I get for Endgame~Lvl 100

Was thinking of the Purgatol and Demonol Docu Armor, but TT99 is nice too. (Dont like the way the TT99 looks though).

Is there any good armor, that is reasonably acheivable, for endgame?

Also, Should I use my Bracers of Blood Moon for Engame also? If so, what level refine should I use on them. (They are at +1 right now)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
Post edited by Asmathi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Was thinking of the Purgatol and Demonol Docu Armor, but TT99 is nice too. (Dont like the way the TT99 looks though).

Also, Should I use my Bracers of Blood Moon for Engame also? If so, what level refine should I use on them. (They are at +1 right now)

My goals would be:

Warsoul Helmet (waiting for Arena...) or stick with Helm of Lion Spirit
    Rank 6/8 chest
    TT99 LA legs
    Heavenrage boots
    Dual Sign of Frost: Chaos rings
    TT99 LA wrists
    TT99 HA (Pdef) necklace
    TT99 HA (Pdef) belt
    Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade cape
    Love: Up or Down or any alternative grade 5+ tome.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I'd think 8jun is possible after a given amount of time. However, if you don't try and/or don't feel like it's worth it. I'd think 6jun top, Helmet of Lion Spirit, ashura wrists, ashura boots,ashura pants, lionheart neck, lionheart belt, and one Magic and one Physical CV ring would make a decent end-game gear.

Ashura's Bracers are a million times better than a Blood Moon Bracers, especially if you also have Ashura's Boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Tactica - Lost City
    Tactica - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'd think 8jun is possible after a given amount of time. However, if you don't try and/or don't feel like it's worth it. I'd think 6jun top, Helmet of Lion Spirit, ashura wrists, ashura boots,ashura pants, lionheart neck, lionheart belt, and one Magic and one Physical CV ring would make a decent end-game gear.

Ashura's Bracers are a million times better than a Blood Moon Bracers, especially if you also have Ashura's Boots.

Scratch the magic CV ring. Not worth the loss in damage. Not to mention that Might rings (CV) have a 200+ magic res. already, unless your refining past +6, there's no point on using a magic ring, infact, there's no point anyway, it cripples a few hundred off your attack range for a tiny difference in resistance.

Go with the option mentioned by Legerity, you get a hell of a lot of -interval, decent p.def, and iffy magic res. More to the point, your getting set bonuses from both HA and LA TT99 gold, plus nice refines, and a decent amount of hp from the helm. That's basically your ideal, cash shop 99 gear, using either a HH100/Rank8/CV bow for a weapon.
    ~ A little less flame, a little more spark, a little less light, a little more dark. ~
  • Tactica - Lost City
    Tactica - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Alternatively, if you really, really want some extra magic res, and are prepared to refine highly, get one of the rings from City of Abominations.

It's classed as a magic ring, but has +100/100 (or 125, I forget) physical/magical attack, as well as I think, 7-8 str/dex.

But that requires a decent, high level team, and the 200 boost from the CV ring is pretty much better unless your refining a lot, even then, the CV ring has nicer stats...
    ~ A little less flame, a little more spark, a little less light, a little more dark. ~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My goals would be:

Warsoul Helmet (waiting for Arena...) or stick with Helm of Lion Spirit
    Rank 6/8 chest
    TT99 LA legs
    Heavenrage boots
    Dual Sign of Frost: Chaos rings
    TT99 LA wrists
    TT99 HA (Pdef) necklace
    TT99 HA (Pdef) belt
    Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade cape
    Love: Up or Down or any alternative grade 5+ tome.

This. I would switch out the lion spirit helm for an aqua vicious if the added 7 dex doesnt give you an extra crit. Also if we're talking rank 8 I would consider the rank 8 ring http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/12719

☆☆General's Badge
    Might Ring
    Grade 12

Physical attack 125
    Magical attack 125
    Level Required: 100

Channelling -6%
    HP: +180
    Critical Hit Rate +4%

It has more crit hp and attack than a lunar ring but you miss out on mag def and accuracy. The channelling isnt useless though I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A little side on tomes for my self; would the +45 dex > 25 dex + 2% crit tome?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A little side on tomes for my self; would the +45 dex > 25 dex + 2% crit tome?

The 25 dex + 2% crit tome gives more crit and a bit less damage per hit. It kinda reminds me of Bow Mastery, Sage vs Demon.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    But every 20 dex = a crit, lol. so I guess I answered my own question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Vivetus - Sanctuary
    Vivetus - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    but does a crit = 20 dex? O.o

not sure if the crit will count as the damage you get with 20 dex, can anyone confirm this? :o

ty :D
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    if you could get R8 then here's what i think is best

TT99 ashura boots
    TT99 ashura wrist guards
    R8 top
    R8 leggings
    2 CV 95 might rings
    R8 bow
    TT99 lionrex necklace
    TT99 lionrex belt
    Budda Light cloak
    Budda light heavy plate helm
    and any tome
    with the CV rings and lionrex necklace and belt +10 phy def = 6728
    mag defense= 3789
    with room for mag def stones and being lvl 100
    attack speed with bow= .91
    crit% = 37
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    but does a crit = 20 dex? O.o

not sure if the crit will count as the damage you get with 20 dex, can anyone confirm this? :o

ty :D

20dex = 1% crit and the bonus from the dex

1% crit != 20dex in terms of the added benefits but is still... 1% crit

I've always told Archers in my guilds this. If you can get the crit from dex, go for that rather than crit as a standalone.

re: which tome; I'd go for Love: Up and Down.