63+ Grinding Spots

Options
DivineKO - Harshlands
DivineKO - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
Yeah I'm lvl63 now, and i've been grinding foxwings since 58. As grinding goes, it's getting old. And the exp isn't what it used to be either. I mean i've heard people grinding them all the way to 66, but I was wondering if there's anything different. My friend told me something about lvl 68 Air mobs at Swamp of Wraiths (not sure what they're called). Guessing i should tackle them at 65 or something. Or can I do them now?. Anyway any other suggestions for grinding spots? Or just lvl up tips 6x-7x for an archer in general?

Thanks b:cute
Post edited by DivineKO - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    dailies, bh, rebirth, 68 bats at altar of disbelief, quests.

basically before leveling was as easy as logging on and doing the 9001 dailies it used to be:

68 bats > low 7x howlers > butterflies > fish to 90 zz
  • Squeakz - Heavens Tear
    Squeakz - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    tbh you dont want to grind on any mob in the swamp. For some reason they just have too much defense for an archer... yea i had that problem but i think i grinded the defectors. They are a level 62 metal mob south of whetstone just outside that other town... After that i did the cougarets and im still grind them at 69. they are a 64 phys mob between the swamp and dreamweaver... i must say i liked grinding these mobs because i could kill the normal ones with just a frost arrow opener and normals till they died. they also drop pretty good DQ items to boot...

yea i think ima try those bats at 70. thx devoted
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The Minions of Alucard (68 or so bats in the northern part of swamp) are a pretty good grinding target.

Never grind on ground mobs. They give a lot less XP than flying or water mobs of the same level, and usually are just as hard to kill.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Early 60s - Flying monsters near Village of Dreaming Cloud.
    Later 60s - Minion of Alucard in northwest section of swamp.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Heh I think back then I ran justice quests on boneglow noxtouches or something over and over. It wasnt very good but I had a macro that could always kill them without me taking damage.

If I had to do it again I'd kill the alucards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I grinded 2 levels on the thingi's above Dreaming cloud.
    good drops too =] i got a 1.3mill from those 2 levels so i was happy
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]