NEW BM, need some help :O(

kevster0788
kevster0788 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
ok so ive been playing my new BM for about 3 days now, and just about to hit level 30 .. thing is, ive been using the same weapon since level 20 and my armor is nothing but what i bought from the tailor, i have just under 30 mil and i need some help, any1 know where to pick up some new gear?
Post edited by kevster0788 on

Comments

• Sturym - Heavens Tear
    Sturym - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm actually impressed that you have 30mil coin at level 30. Course when I started playing long ago, I didn't know any better. Get into crafting and farming mats. If not to make your own gear/weapons, you'll need it later in game in order to make your TT items.

That's one thing I started too late in the game was making my own gear. But I did start making some SWEET 3 star gear when I hit my 50s. If you have that much coin, you can probably either farm your mats you need, or you can buy it from someone. Either way, craft it. It's a little more fun and you never know what will come from it.

Oh, and I think I kept my FB19 weapon for a long time after I got it. Can't remember though... that was a year ago... :\
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ok so ive been playing my new BM for about 3 days now, and just about to hit level 30 .. thing is, ive been using the same weapon since level 20 and my armor is nothing but what i bought from the tailor, i have just under 30 mil and i need some help, any1 know where to pick up some new gear?

well there is the auction house. and btw...dang you must be one heck of a good farmer. 30 mil in 3 days...
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    for a lvl 30 bm the answer its simple
    -he use RL money.
    -have a high lvl char

about ur bm, well dont bother in get fancy stuff ull change the armor pretty fast anyways, u can get some lvl 30 armors from a guy that is at the forges, the fb19 weapon...ull use them till lvl 37 or so cuz its the best weapon out there till that lvl...
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There is no way in hell a lvl 30 first timer can get 30m in 3 days without:
    - a higher level character
    - a big budget, aka CC user.
    - a hacker
    - mistaking 30k for 30m
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    for a lvl 30 bm the answer its simple
    -he use RL money.
    -have a high lvl char

about ur bm, well dont bother in get fancy stuff ull change the armor pretty fast anyways, u can get some lvl 30 armors from a guy that is at the forges, the fb19 weapon...ull use them till lvl 37 or so cuz its the best weapon out there till that lvl...

If you start smithing, you can have a better wep at lvl 30-32 with a good 2 or 3 star wep. Also dont waste you money on awesome gear or anything this later since you will be leveling fast. The exception is weapons, having an awesome one will help you lvl faster and I have found that weapons usually sell back into the auction house for about the same price that you bought for, once you move on.