Pet Suggestion

Options
LighDar - Harshlands
LighDar - Harshlands Posts: 87 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
O.K. I am tired of Venos being the ones with all the fancy pets, plus even Venos with pets cant pet them. What I think we should be able to do is to let all classes try to tame pets, but only Venos can fully tame a pet at 1 time. I am saying, that we should be able to take food and try to interact with non-wraith creatures. They have to be friendly though. If they are fond of you, they will begin to follow you around, and after a while, become your totall pets. Plus, all people with semi or full pets should be able to pet your pet for 1 or 2 loyalty points. Hope PWI can consider this b:bye
~~~~~~~~~~~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~Like my Tattoo?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: LighDar
Level: 19
Zen/Premium Character: Yes
Danger Level For Attacking Me: b:beatup
Post edited by LighDar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    O.K. I am tired of Venos being the ones with all the fancy pets, plus even Venos with pets cant pet them. What I think we should be able to do is to let all classes try to tame pets, but only Venos can fully tame a pet at 1 time. I am saying, that we should be able to take food and try to interact with non-wraith creatures. They have to be friendly though. If they are fond of you, they will begin to follow you around, and after a while, become your totall pets. Plus, all people with semi or full pets should be able to pet your pet for 1 or 2 loyalty points. Hope PWI can consider this b:bye

*ahem* All class pets... you know all classes can have pets.

BTW that idea is dumb, if all classes can have pets that attack in-game then veno class is worthless, reroll a veno if you want pets. Oh and then also the whole idea of "petting pets" is kinda a waste of time... first of all the food for loyalty points works great, and second of all the devs would waste a whole bunch of time on something worthless. Plus pets only add to lag, lmao it would be like for every person, there is 2 walking around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *ahem* All class pets... you know all classes can have pets.

BTW that idea is dumb, if all classes can have pets that attack in-game then veno class is worthless, reroll a veno if you want pets. Oh and then also the whole idea of "petting pets" is kinda a waste of time... first of all the food for loyalty points works great, and second of all the devs would waste a whole bunch of time on something worthless. Plus pets only add to lag, lmao it would be like for every person, there is 2 walking around.

lol i know. all class pets are pets for all classes. venos just have it easy because they are the only ones that can catch a pet. thats why they are so rich and the rest of us are all poor unless you sell a ton of stuff in ah like my gf does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol i know. all class pets are pets for all classes. venos just have it easy because they are the only ones that can catch a pet. thats why they are so rich and the rest of us are all poor unless you sell a ton of stuff in ah like my gf does

ah i see. it's really just another QQ about veno's being OP/rich/easy class hidden in a thread about pets - nice try. If you wanna play a game with true all class battle pets - try Ether Saga, thats where the rest of the kiddies play anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I agree on the "More interaction options with your pet" be it all-class or not 100%...But..It is not going to happen...
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ah i see. it's really just another QQ about veno's being OP/rich/easy class hidden in a thread about pets - nice try. If you wanna play a game with true all class battle pets - try Ether Saga, thats where the rest of the kiddies play anyway.

^ this

and i agree fully... even though the petting thing sounds funny lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options

o snap. >.< sorry i didn't mean it the way you taught i said it.and PW is the only game for me. enter saga looks like a super not good game anyways. like when i saw PW's advertisement i was like hell yea I'm gonna play that, it looks pimp
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ^ this

and i agree fully... even though the petting thing sounds funny lol.

Funny like petting a Steelhide Puss?

Yeah. b:surrender
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Funny like petting a Steelhide Puss?

Yeah. b:surrender

Or a prickly cactus..... I hope they provide a first aid kit.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • LighDar - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *ahem* All Class Pets... You Know All Classes Can Have Pets.

Btw That Idea Is Dumb, If All Classes Can Have Pets That Attack In-game Then Veno Class Is Worthless, Reroll A Veno If You Want Pets. Oh And Then Also The Whole Idea Of "petting Pets" Is Kinda A Waste Of Time... First Of All The Food For Loyalty Points Works Great, And Second Of All The Devs Would Waste A Whole Bunch Of Time On Something Worthless. Plus Pets Only Add To Lag, Lmao It Would Be Like For Every Person, There Is 2 Walking Around.
    i Was Bored!
  • oraiyus
    oraiyus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I agree to disagree. I like the idea of only Venos being the ones to tame. Here's an idea. Want a pet? Make friends with a veno, or better idea. Make one!

It also sounds like you want to make this game more about the pets than the fighting. They are used to fight, not to be a house kitty.

Also, I sell the pets I catch rather cheap. Have you taken the time to look around for a good pet deal? We are the only ones that can tame, but that doesn't stop you from being able to buy them.
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    oraiyus wrote: »
    I agree to disagree. I like the idea of only Venos being the ones to tame. Here's an idea. Want a pet? Make friends with a veno, or better idea. (Make one!)

It also sounds like you want to make this game more about the pets than the fighting. They are used to fight, not to be a house kitty.

Also, I sell the pets I catch rather cheap. Have you taken the time to look around for a good pet deal? We are the only ones that can tame, but that doesn't stop you from being able to buy them.

there is the problem right there in the () ppl are to lazy to make one i which means they dnt do anything i have one but she isnt that high she is only lvl 12 soul purpose it to catch pets and sell them or keep them for my self
  • LighDar - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    All class pets are alot more difficult than you guys are making it to be. Plus, they are extremely overpriced and have very high resquite levels. b:infuriated

And with that pet pets thing I was just damn joking. You people are so scepticle, I mean give me a friggin break! b:infuriatedb:infuriated
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    y cant ppl that want a battle pet just shut up and make a veno. its not that hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]