Handaxes of Demonic Roar ???

SneakyStalk - Harshlands
SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Barbarian
One of my alts is a vit barbarian. Also, since I give priority to a cleric, my barb is leveling slowly, and at the same time I get to know the class very well. So.. is it useful? is it superior at least until lvl 50?

Ive seen them refined for 900k in AH. Are they worth it? Id like to know what u pro barbs think about. I have to recalc my barbarian will level slowly, since its my 4th alt. (archer>cleric>veno>barb) .. so Id say It will be at least 1 month until I reach lvl 50 with him lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Un4given
Post edited by SneakyStalk - Harshlands on

Comments

• lilyuffie
    lilyuffie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    In my opinion, no. Spending +900k on it when you'll be leveling in a month sounds dumb. If you want a good weapon, you mind as well look at 3* Duel Axes or whatever weapon choice you went with. I've seen a couple of level 30+ duel axes in the AH that have Berserk on them for only 200k. Honestly, I'd prefer Zerk over smaller attack intervals.
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    Gabriil - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    +1 to what lilyuffie said.
    unless if you get the mold on your fb29 or on a bh 29, those axes are so not worth paying all that cash. Also, at level 50 you can either get the supply stash hammers, or gale dual hammers if cash is not important. If taking a character form 30 to 50 will take about a month, then 50-60 will take about the same time, I imagine.
  • Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary
    Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it's definitely not worth it in my opinion because of the simple fact that you level way too fast for it to be worth the cost.

i got from lvl1 to lvl50 in just a week btw
  • lilyuffie
    edited October 2009
    He said it'd take a month. >.>
  • lilyuffie
    edited October 2009
    He said it'd take a month. >.>

Edit: woops sorry for double post
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    yeah, well thx for the replies, I just got it from AH for 237k :D guess that isnt too much :D (still refined +3 but with only 1 socket) lol... :D

yeah, and now that I think of it, 900k is out of the question.

fool me >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    >.> sneaky

even if you gonna slowly level, seriously, the levels 30-50 go by really fast. so fast that you wont even be able to gain back half of what you paid for axes.
    edited October 2009
    yeah... but it was 237k b:victoryb:thanks !!! besides, I use that barbarian for grinding concentrated glue, rough fur, silk thread, purified oil and leveling genies, so his exp goes away and leave him overnight as catshop (so its not a werebeast but a werecatshop), make a ton of money bro.

Got a lot of spirit, reputation and such for solo armies. By the time I decide on leveling him, he'll have a ton of rep and all his skills updated.

Hes lvl 31 and already has the heavy plate of phantom and handaxes of demonic roar. Attracts lots of PKers, and its fun to chase them down with faction lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • RageMachine - Dreamweaver
    RageMachine - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    imo i dont think you really need any those types of weapons until tt60 its just a waste of money and i doubt you will be able to sell it back for the price that you got it for >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    hehe. sold them for 1mil. You guys have a good point, but you'd be amazed how many ppl want them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given