Whats the most happiest moment ever..

Options
Winterenity - Dreamweaver
Winterenity - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
"Lets all....CRADLE IN A CORNER AND THINK OF...
HAPPY THOUGHTS!"

Ho'kay, too much QQ and negativity in this forum for now, lets take a breather shall we?

Lets begin to back track of when we were bliss in PW.
I want this thread to be filled with a moment where you in any relation to PW was a happy thought. So talk freely on the stuff you almost crapped your pants because you were so damn happy.

Mine would be when I finally accomplished getting that DQ Silver Mane before the horses were released to CS and god, what a pain it was to collect those orders/ b:thanks Too a big step to work hard for a mount but it was worth it. Although I don't really use it much I shall keep it as a keep sake on an alt ;D But now when I THINK about it compared to today I find it rather silly since I've grown to getting things more valuable than that mount. b:laugh

So lets remember this:
No flaming/QQ relating to any of the current events happening please and spank you =], we got enough of that going on. Don't beleive me? Well its a shame you weren't here last night.

If you don't like this thread then theres the X button at the top right hand corner. Or your more than welcome to direct yourself back to the General Discussion.
Post edited by Winterenity - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my friend said he'd give me 1mil if i made 3 mil. well i had sold EVERYTHING to get the three mil , then i found out that everytime i pmed him he ignored me .

then l8r he told me he had spent the cash he was gonna give me. I WAS SO PISSED
    i sold my wings my panther my fash and everything else( all the "valuable" stuff i had at the time )

so that day forth EVERYDAY id say WTB nein beast in arch and every1 got so pissed at me because i spammed it xD.
    then on the FIRST DAY BH's came out i went on one with SUPER rich dood.............
    l8r that same day HE was spammin WTS nein beast.
    ( all i had was three mil that no1 would take )

then i asked him 3.3 mil he said , " :O YEA"

I WAS SO HAPPY I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS

now like wat u said ............... i have over five rare mounts and 2 non rare mount ._. and i barely ride it much QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Whats the most happiest moment ever.......
    When the first anniversary pack event ended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Winterenity - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my friend said he'd give me 1mil if i made 3 mil. well i had sold EVERYTHING to get the three mil , then i found out that everytime i pmed him he ignored me .

then l8r i he told me he had spent the cash he was gonna give me. I WAS SO PISSED
    i sold my wings my panther my fash and everything else( all the "valuable" stuff i had at the time )

so that day forth EVERYDAY id say WTB nein beast in arch and every1 got so pissed at me because i spammed it xD.
    then on the FIRST DAY BH's came out i went on one with SUPER rich dood.............
    l8r that same day HE was spammin WTS nein beast.
    ( all i had was three mil that no1 would take )

then i asked him 3.3 mil he said , " :O YEA"

I WAS SO HAPPY I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS

now like wat u said ............... i have over five rare mounts and 2 non rare mount ._. and i barely ride it much QQ
    ;OOOOOO
    Yeah I know whatcha mean.
    >_> Im a sucker for pretty mounts. Always saving them because they either hold sentimental value or can increase in profit later on but I find myself holding onto them.

It gets to ya after a while. b:chuckle
    But what a strike a luck you had, being there at the right place/time. b:shocked
  • Vandise - Sanctuary
    Vandise - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Likely the day I was given my tabby plumpdrop on my veno. b:cute No matter what anyone says, it will always be my favourite pet. So cute~

Also, day I got married. b:heart
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The day I got married to my RL boyfriend of 2 years in the game. That was awesome b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    Awh, marriages do tend to give that fluffy feeling inside.
    Though I wish the Elder Matchmaker dude was place somewhere else other than W Arch, b:shocked
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    Awh, marriages do tend to give that fluffy feeling inside.
    Though I wish the Elder Matchmaker dude was place somewhere else other than W Arch, b:shocked

yeah its kinda sad you cant get married some place pretty b:puzzledb:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

for me, it was when i first got foxform.....hunting in the night, alone but for my wolf, running the hilltops. stopping to admire the beauty of the landscape, then running on to new vistas. new pets as new friends, new places to explore...riding my beautiful white horse, shimmering in the night, glowing with inner beauty by day-for such a mount, one must be worthy, and dress in a manner that befits so glorious a creature...

it still is the happiest times for me....

"Lets all....CRADLE IN A CORNER AND THINK OF...
    HAPPY THOUGHTS!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    getting level 4 crafting then just after that making a current level ring to propose to my in game wife b:victory
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I just soloed suzy on my lv 50 cleric, and I was pretty happy w/ that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • bossy231
    bossy231 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When i took REVENGE on all the bosses that use to kill me..b:victory
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When my second GX gold mat dropped from belial on my FIRST try!!^___^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

for me, it was when i first got foxform.....hunting in the night, alone but for my wolf, running the hilltops. stopping to admire the beauty of the landscape, then running on to new vistas. new pets as new friends, new places to explore...riding my beautiful white horse, shimmering in the night, glowing with inner beauty by day-for such a mount, one must be worthy, and dress in a manner that befits so glorious a creature...

it still is the happiest times for me....

So poetic and descriptive! Me likey! b:laugh

My happiest moment on PWI? There's a couple of them...

First one was when my faction leader, Gyonax (101 WB) told me to tank the TT we were on...I don't even remember which one it was, but it was cool to be the designated tank.

Second was being made an executor in SOLDIER faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For me was being the first person ever to win Scarlet Ninetails as first prize for a contest 4 months ago and also get 2nd place and get a prize for that lololb:chuckle
    b:shocked
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I think a few of my best moments were....
    The day I finally got the horse I had sought since the day I joined, as well as being able to give my horse crazy buddy most of the money she needed to buy a horse of her own. She ragequit a month after that, but I still have both the horses. Saukay and Sushi, plus our panthers Jager and Balls. XDD
    Being on the winning side during a TW, that was awesome!
    Taking a nice long walk from Archo to Lost to Etherblade on Sushi; and another time, before they messed up the viewpoint(now if you zoom in all the way you end up -in- your mount -_-), a walk from Archo to Etherblade on Jager in first person. Sometimes it's nice to just watch the panther's shoulders move and observe the landscape. (Yeah I had some free time. I do that when I get sick of grinding.)
    Plus one that will never get old: Helping people who have a braincell to spare with their FB's and quests. Intelligent people; I seem to miss them and run into a lot of n00bz.
    If I remember more I'll edit them in.
    Edit: Oh, getting the Anni mount; I don't know if that shocked me more than it made me happy, but I thought that was pretty sweet.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For me was being the first person ever to win Scarlet Ninetails as first prize for a contest 4 months ago and also get 2nd place and get a prize for that lololb:chuckle

u were not the first to get one >_<

Just HAD to point that out to u >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

b:pleasedb:cute I got one too and the Bulb fish b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I stated that i was the first ever to receive the 1rst and 2nd prize at the same time. First being ninetals second being black pigment dye <.<
    b:shocked
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Being in RQ during open beta and holding off 40 some people in sp with 3 squads of 6 using superior tactics and vent coordinated spikes.

...and dolls and charms being free so neither side had anything to lose, fighting purely for fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Being in RQ during open beta and holding off 40 some people in sp with 3 squads of 6 using superior tactics and vent coordinated spikes.

...and dolls and charms being free so neither side had anything to lose, fighting purely for fun.

*poke* 10 chars
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In Closed Beta, being so amazed by everything. I used to flip whenever I ran just to watch myself flip because it looked amazing to me. I wish I was so amazed by the little things like that now b:surrender

The first piece of fashion I ever got was from a good friend, and it meant so much to me I wore it for months and months. The same for little things...I have two Orchidelia Flowers in my inventory, but I won't get rid of them because of who they were from. I never intend to get rid of them either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Getting Feng's HAb:victory

b:shockedNow I have to OD on it.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Somehow getting like over 4 mill's worth of equipment and clothes and not actually knowing where the hell the money came from :D
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Winning TW for the first time and getting paid $$.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver
    VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cash shop related: The very second I hit level 50 I bought my Daevas and equipped it on the spot. I had went flying around for quite a while.

Non-cash shop related: I'd say either getting my first fb done or when I crafted my blood-stained battle scythe. Tough call. That scythe was a fun weapon until I outgrew it. However, the excitement from that first fb is hard to replace.

Gift related: A member of my fac. hit 50 recently and was too broke to get new armor. I offered to craft him one and just see what the results were. Off one try I made a 3* w/ 4 sockets and some good bonuses too. I actually felt good for the guy. Told him he was one lucky ****.
    - The Gaming Gearhead

My hero:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:victory Wooooo, these are some nice vibes going on here.
  • Neoznet - Heavens Tear
    Neoznet - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The Happiest moment ever?...

Hmmm... when I quit PWI and started playing Darkfall!!!
    Darkfall Player
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    haha for me was when i bought around 50 anni packs, and for the 1st 40+ i got all tokens only, so i was kinda pissed, ok forget it, i got no luck, its alright, the tokens will worth quite some money also. then as i open the last 5 packs:
    1st pack: token of best luck
    2nd pack: token of best luck
    3rd pack: luck tokens
    4th pack: token of best luck
    5th pack: fancy feather

i was like... wow thats darn kool
    for that monent i really liked duke spamming (for that moment only)b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When I successfully tanked & finished my first gamma at 71 b:victory

& Finally Getting master Li's b:dirty sage chi up technique at 89.
  • ScaryPerson - Lost City
    ScaryPerson - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the moment i exposed nef =P and the email i just got b:chuckleb:pleased