Returning player

PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Hi,

I just returned to PWI. Until just a few days ago, I hadn't played since March. I came back to the game with a new character on Dreamweaver first. A cleric, which I have only gotten to level 15. Then I came back to my Veno here on Heavens Tear.

A lot has changed in the game since March and I am still getting used to the keyboard commands being different than those in GW, which I have been playing since March. Making exponential progress. :-)

Anyhoo, I am a friendly type (and female irl) and I am looking for a friendly and helpful Faction to join. I haven't really met any new people since my return and have no idea what has become of my old Faction.

I am a Level 56 Veno.
There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
It's a perfectly sad world.
Post edited by PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009

Heh, k ... tried that. It seems many, if not most, of those Guilds are either obsolete now or I don't meet one requirement or another.

SOooooo, once again...

Level 56 Veno looking for friendly and helpful guild. I am normally a quiet type, but I like helping people. I believe one good deed deserves another ... Pay it Forward, if you will. :)
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
  • Roov - Heavens Tear
    Roov - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well if we were on a bit more to be of some help I'd suggest ours, but we're kind of on a break, not on much at all for awhile since we've decided to stay out of TW factions a month ago.

I know, no help there but I also wanted to suggest Loyalty. I've never been in it myself so can't tell you how everyone is, but I do know the leader and the director and they're good people.
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whats the name of the faction your in tho?
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    whats the name of the faction your in tho?

My previous Faction was Taboo. I sent a mail, in-game, to one of the leaders and have yet to get a response, so I figure they've quit the game or are taking a break.
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i had the same problem when i came bak a week ago. TheCore was gone o.o.

so i joined Questseek xD