Do you sleep in Dungeons? o_o

Options
2»

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've never played so much as to deprive myself of sleep or anything in RL for that matter. However, ebs raydoit and ayano has fallen asleep on me in delta in three different occasions. Those a-holesb:angry
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in another game I used to lure high mobs to kill afk botters or push them to KS afk groups of guilds friendly to them. would they survive the lure I'd pk^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    only time i've fallen asleep was on my 44 cleric while doing tt1-2(?) boss (the one with the blue cubes, where lots of subbosses spawn in the center of the arena) i was primary cleric for a herc veno doing solo run.... luckily, when i fell asleep my finger kept itself pressed down on my IH hotkey, so all was well b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • vendie
    vendie Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:surrender i always fall asleep in tt1-2 high squad mode... while tanking dimentora... and also while tanking tt2-1....b:victory

healing my herc makes me fall asleepb:infuriated

hmmm... anyone know how i can make a macro that continuously heals pet?b:surrender
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    vendie wrote: »
    hmmm... anyone know how i can make a macro that continuously heals pet?b:surrender

and while we're on the subject, how does the autoheal for cleric work lol. heard it mentioned a few times, cant figure out how they got it workin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have almost fallen asleep on dimentora once... had to stand up from the chair - and i wasnt rbing that time, but clicking debuffs then genies poison then attack macro, rinse, repeat. it was only me and veno with herc tanking and he took us soooooo long... somehow it was harder to keep awake than when i was just standing in bb/rb looking pretty on other runs :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I almost usually fall asleep during my worldquests, i do them after all other quests are done and by then im so bored.. zzzz
    b:shocked
  • BabyBarb - Heavens Tear
    BabyBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i neva fallz sleep!b:victory well maybees 1 time or 2 b:surrender u tryz tanking high hp bosses at 3am >.> an u has on auto so not rely need ta does anything...
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lmfao happen to me like 5-10 times now xD, usually I do constant amount of Fb and Bh caves to do, that I lose count in 1 day....I know for a fact i fell asleep in 3 caves in 1 day XD, all at the last boss xD

Even in Vent no cud wake me , now thats how tired I was....all u hear from me is * snore* ZzzzZZZzzz ZZzzzzZZZzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've fallen asleep in TTs all the time lol. Worst one yet, is when I fell asleep tanking the 2nd to last boss in 1-3 (b4 the snake), and when I awoke, I still had aggro and it was almost dead. Lulz, I was banker too, so the squad got kinda angry and made me stay up for the rest of the time.
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Rebirth and warsong here. For rebirth, i fell asleep towards the end of wave 5, so I ended up getting canceled at some point and didn't regain consciousness til before wave 8. Still completed it... b:shocked

Also fell asleep during Warsong BH while we were still killing mobs but were on the third to last group of mobs to kill. Luckily I was close enough to get credit.
  • Yuufa - Heavens Tear
    Yuufa - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Other

a long long time ago ina Zhen, im a cleric BB away catching zzz's. Needless to say i woke up dead and charmless xD
    I have no use for signatures... hypocrisy aside xD
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i fell asleep in TT3-1 b:surrender but at last boss and my friend send the mats i want by mail after that b:chuckle b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks