A legit idea to stop cq

Devoted - Lost City
Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Since spectral can't beat conq with +16 weapons I think the only way to stop the people who are able to push buttons in the correct order better(pw pvp) is to make territory bidding real money. This way perfectworld would not only get even more phat lootz, spectral could buy the server. You could even have like a sale.... Bidding this week 50% off!
Post edited by Devoted - Lost City on

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I lol'd. +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle

I actually laughed out loud at my desk....LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    epic.... you have earned this devoted.

*places a smiley face sticker on devoteds' forehead*
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My legit way to beat Conqueror is to stop partying with them. What will this change? It will change how serious we take our mission of taking them down. So everyone needs to stop partying with Conqueror.

Maybe that's my opinion but, Ijs tbh imo
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Maybe they can sell pk macros in the cash shop =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beanette - Lost City
    Beanette - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Actually, the answer to this dilemma is quite simple. If you want to stop CQ just do what the South Park kids did in that [removed] episode... play until you become overweight and possess the intra-webz lexicon of the game to perfection.

Or.... re prioritize what you consider "stopping CQ" is... I mean, if you can't beat them in TW you can still be better than them at buying cash shop items before CQ members do!
    b:victory

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean
  • ILIKETOSELL - Lost City
    ILIKETOSELL - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They already did the whole southpark thing and they maxed their credit cards, still didn't work.

Next step is selling your soul.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I really would like to see what cq would do if Spec really did disband and quit.

Daikkoku: "Alright guys, i want you all to better yourselves, so lets go for worldboss and get those shards!!"

CQ member: "Meh, get shards for??"

Daikkoku: "To further strengthen our uber gear!"

CQ member: "strengthen it for?"

Daikkoku: "Ummmm (light bulb appears over head) to be able to farm more uber stuff better!"

Cq Member: "farm better stuff for?"

Daikkoku: "To crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentation of their women!!!"

Cq member: "yeah....right. What enemies? Noone comes against us no more, those that do are 5 min wtfukiddingme bids with no hope of winning, no world pvp no more, cept for the 5 mins **** of some sg1 party 1cq> 6 sg1....other than that, everyone's on our side.......so what are you talking about? We come online everyday, do our dailies, do a world boss and thats it??? Thats my life in cq forever????"

Daikkoku: "I don't know ok????!!!!! i don't know anymore!!!!.......(Curls up into the fetal position and starts sucking his thumb) I dunno, i dunno, i dunno............."

Lovelyb:cute
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1. Barely anyone improves gear.

2. World pvp died long ago, now its just losing with even numbers, then all 2 more guilds.

3. Spectral will never disband with Athran begging members to stay to FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE. Also the amount of money they invested hehe.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    I really would like to see what cq would do if Spec really did disband and quit.

Daikkoku: "Alright guys, i want you all to better yourselves, so lets go for worldboss and get those shards!!"

Daikkoku: "Ummmm (light bulb appears over head) to be able to farm more uber stuff better!"

Daikkoku: "To crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentation of their women!!!"

Cq member: "yeah....right. What enemies? Noone comes against us no more, those that do are 5 min wtfukiddingme bids with no hope of winning, no world pvp no more, cept for the 5 mins **** of some sg1 party 1cq> 6 sg1....other than that, everyone's on our side.......so what are you talking about? We come online everyday, do our dailies, do a world boss and thats it??? Thats my life in cq forever????"

Daikkoku: "I don't know ok????!!!!! i don't know anymore!!!!.......(Curls up into the fetal position and starts sucking his thumb) I dunno, i dunno, i dunno............."

whos daikkoku?
  • ILIKETOSELL - Lost City
    ILIKETOSELL - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My alt. /10characters.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Daikoku: "Alright guys, i want you all to better yourselves, so lets go for worldboss and get those shards!!"

Daikoku: "To crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentation of their women!!!"

Daikoku: "I don't know ok????!!!!! i don't know anymore!!!!.......(Curls up into the fetal position and starts sucking his thumb) I dunno, i dunno, i dunno............."

You know everything you said here is dead wrong. We could careless about owb... Wait only our guild knows that abbreviation. Optional World Boss.... It's optional because we don't care about it. Why would Daikoku stress anything like that? Do you even know what type of things Daikoku says?

I can understand that you somehow think we are OP. We don't even understand how you guys are still losing. It's a pathetic story but it happens. Believe it or not but Spectral has already over powered us with gear. Every TW is a fun little "Lets see what happens if we do this" and it turns out those dumbasses will fall for anything.

If their venos will jump in the water after a cleric you know they lack strategy. (Which they happen to do a lot) That's why they keep losing. This is no longer about CQ being OP; it's about Spectral's lack of being strategic.

Also I did you a favor and fixed the way you were spelling Daikoku.

P.S. Zerging down lane B is a strategy that will never fail.
    whos daikkoku?

I was wondering the same at one point. Wasn't even sure he was talking about cq for a moment there.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    P.S. Zerging down lane B is a strategy that will never fail.

b:chuckle I laughed.
    My alt. /10characters.

Get back on Dark....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I humored this thread for a while, but now it is time b:bye
This discussion has been closed.