Jolly Jones Needed

Rumble - Harshlands
Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Well I think with these rising gold prices and player malcontent the only logical thing to do would be to introduce a Jolly Jones event in time for Halloween. I mean if the GMs are just trying to anger and fire up the player base then this is the only option left for them. Maybe an introduction of new fashion and a sale for it would serve as an interum, but you know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties they want the JJ event. They NEED the JJ event. Bring it on please. Bring it. Popular demand beckons it. (For those lacking interpretation skills this is rife with sarcasm)

Come on though seriously. You all know JJ is coming for Halloween. I can feel. It's all they know how to do. Have a CS event.

It would be nice though if they used JJ to make a true coin sink and didn't link him whatsoever to a Cash Shop item. That way every time I saw JJ I wouldn't want to punch him in the face.

Like for instance help JJ make some punch for the holiday. He needs 5 of each herb based on your level and of course he'll need a punch bowl to serve it in. Let's say they introduce a punch bowl at the merchant to buy for 50k of in game coins. Then lastly he'll need a special ingredient. Would be cool if they had Halloween specific mobs all over the map that appeared randomly in different places and pretty frequently that dropped the spice spice pack for the punch.

Then you bring all the ingredients to JJ and based on your level (which determines the level herbs you need) you get a gift pack with goodies in it. Nothing crazy like no warsoul weapons but maybe some cool stuff and perhaps a super rare shot at a mount or something.

An event like this would benefit ALL players, CS users and non, and not be dependent on the Cash Shop at all. Everyone no matter the level or ability would have a chance to play and win. It acts as a coin sink to get buy the punch bowl, gets people foraging for herbs and also let's them hunt monsters who appear randomly so RPKers can't camp lowbies and the QQing will be down.

Maybe some tweaks need to be made to make higher level players pay more for cauldrons or have specific cauldrons needed for different herb levels with prices of them increasing as the herb level increases. Or maybe have mobs of higher levels needed for higher level players. Who knows. It's a start point of an idea.

I know. I know. I'm a genius and before this thread is locked please remember my idea. Especially when you see JJ pop up for Halloween and be Guardian Scroll only. b:cry
Post edited by Rumble - Harshlands on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Would be nice. but no or less money for GM's ya know, so they look at this and take it through a Shredder lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They should remove pk and dueling b:laughentirely, i wonder how many people will leave the game if that actually happened. Like literally after one patch, it is completely gone and will never returned
    b:shocked
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=471072

Please keep it to that thread.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.