Anyone else's GOLD DISAPPEAR???...

powergeyser
powergeyser Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello, tried finding another thread for this even using the "search" feature but to no avail. b:surrender

Anyhow, on the 11th I did like usual and purchased an Prepaid card at my local 7-Eleven, logged onto PWI site, charged zen and transferred zen...simple right?! I even logged in-game, clicked boutique and VERIFIED my addition of 10 MORE GOLD onto the gold I already had at the time. b:victory

Today though, the 13th, WITHOUT HAVING SPENT ANY GOLD AS OF LATE, I log in, kill a few Venomous Ghouls and Frail Bobs you know to get warmed up and all, (for me and my level of course, lol...), I decide to click "boutique" to check out what's NEW that I may want to purchase. Needless to say I was SHOCKED to find my REAL LIFE investment of $10.00 = 10 GOLD = DISAPPEARED!!

Already sent an "support email" online asking for my gold back but thought to see if anyone else has had this happen to them and if so, how they or PWI remedied this kind of situation, if that. Any positive input would GREATLY be APPRECIATED....Thanks in advance.
Post edited by powergeyser on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • powergeyser
    edited October 2009
    by "support email", I meant log ticket...Tried the so called "live chat" feature which was still the same as logging a ticket, so yes, I did already...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Then be patient. Because of the packs I am sure they are swamped. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • powergeyser
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for your input...it's greatly appreciated. I hope as well it's just that, that they're a little swamped and NOT that it's an issue I WON'T SEE a response to from PWI GM.

(A plate of PATIENCE has now been served. Meanwhile...)b:sweat

This is my first REAL ISSUE I've had with PWI after 4 months of off and on playing and SPENDING so their track record with me is GREAT. I REALLY like playing my character flying all over the place and leveling up. I's a different kind of KOOL FUN for me as opposed to my Xbox360 or Basketball at my local Park. I UNDERSTAND it's PROBABLY an monthly or even daily struggle for GM or whoever to maintain PWI with all the different kinds of issues they have to deal with but HONESTLY...."What's that got to do with me?!"b:puzzled

Putting things into PERSPECTIVE, I liked the PWI adds yelling "FREE ONLINE MMO" and since games I LOVE, I tried it...Also, "FREE" was a huge PLUS as well, lol. Like any other endeavor in life though I expected hurdles but I was thinking more along the lines of in-game glitches, lags and sofware, NOT losing money out my WALLET LITERALLY...DISAPPEARING Armor, Herbs, Weapons and even in-game coins, all these can be worked out with a little nitty gritty grinding but money, or in this case rather, GOLD I earned at my work, "ISN'T!!"

Point is, it's a BUSINESS and businesses are flawed at times but CAPITAL functions are FOUNDATIONS of good businesses and when those are in LIMBO then maybe a little REFINEMENT is needed. Yeah, yeah it's just $10.00 but considering I was a SPLIT SECOND away from spending $50.00 on zen, this could have been a much more hefty issue for me. I just ask that PWI stay 100% true, or their CLOSEST AT LEAST, to what they caught me with in their online adds with BASIC FUNTIONS, (especially those regading REAL CAPITAL transfers and such...), INTACT...

Let this PLEASE be my first and LAST issue concerning my WALLET GM. I REALLY want to continue playing PWI and though I'm not one of your BIGGER spenders I don't feel asking for the BASICS is too much. SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE at SOMETIME within PWI GM has received my past contributions NO MATTER how MINUSCULE...So PLEASE, the BASICSb:beg...Thanks.b:thanks
  • powergeyser
    edited October 2009
    Well, this was all settled today when my nephew came home from school and asked me why he couldn't use "Elven Radiance" and other elven accessories he bought last night from the Boutique while trying PWI out for the first time b:irritated....Needless to say he's now enjoying the company of a KNOT on his head while cleaning our backyard...

Thank you PWI GM's and all else involved who've provided me with "0" issues since I've played PWI. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for ticketing you without checking my end first. Please keep up the GREAT work.

Best regards...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, this was all settled today when my nephew came home from school and asked me why he couldn't use "Elven Radiance" and other elven accessories he bought last night from the Boutique while trying PWI out for the first time b:irritated....Needless to say he's now enjoying the company of a KNOT on his head while cleaning our backyard...

Thank you PWI GM's and all else involved who've provided me with "0" issues since I've played PWI. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for ticketing you without checking my end first. Please keep up the GREAT work.

Best regards...

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • damnation
    damnation Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ouch loll.
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Reason #1 why I will never have kids. b:sweat
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    Brawla - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Reason #1 why I will never have kids. b:sweat

Because PWI > kids? b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Best regards...
    Aw >< best of luck next time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan