Another Epic PWI fail

Options
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
More greed : Anniversary packs are back.

Totail failure : not bug fix for cube rooms that are bugged.

Result : PWI you sucks.

Going back to [removed], have fun with your bugged badly managed game folks.

b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
Post edited by Blancheneige - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    agreed
    the gold prices were just going down
    and BOOM, they come back to kill our pockets
    I aint going to guild wars though
    Na ah
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    may i have your account b:sad
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i just want the ****ing hair to stay on me when i go underwater...is that fixed?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Totail failure : not bug fix for cube rooms that are bugged.

Result : PWI you sucks.

Going back to Guild Wars, have fun with your bugged badly managed game folks.

b:bye

Look up Talos Darkhold when you get there.b:victory I went back to GW when I realized I could no longer afford to get my Barb charms, thus making it possible to grind.

Talos is in the process of getting Masters on all the Elona missions. Yay real free to paly.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    may i have your account b:sad

You can get a permanent ban for sharing accounts with other people.
    i just want the ****ing hair to stay on me when i go underwater...is that fixed?

Look at the bright side, at least your hair won't get wet b:laugh.

___

Stop mentioning other games here, that's called advertising. Jeez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

??? WTF ??

OK I was one of these that didnt overly mind anni packs at the time since it was ermmm their Anniversary.... but if they are back (not logged in yet) then WTF !!!.

Pretty much proves they dont care a jot about the players and just about the $.... bit of advice for ya PW without players you cant make $
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ___

Stop mentioning other games here, that's called advertising. Jeez.

It's only called advertising when the games are better.

Protip: Fix all the bugs (like the Rebirth to 1k or Cube) & stop [self-censored]ing us for cash with all these sale. Then it wouldnt be considered advirtising, as noone would jump ship to something worse.
  • Llewellyn - Lost City
    Llewellyn - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Limitless greed, nothing else, realy a weak game now and they dont give a thing about it aslong as they get a good pay check
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm goin to have to agree. Anniversary packs were meant for the anniversary of PWI which has passed. Saying that it truly goes to show how pathetic GM's and the creators are. Who exactly wanted them back by popular demand? Must be the GM's themselves since no one gave a rats **** about the Training scrolls and Guardian scroll sales.

I used to love this game but at 100 now it bores me, simply by the fact that once again Gm's really dont care for its player base.

Since then I've found a new game to play and I gotta say it's addictive and really fun. I can't seem to say it for legal reasons, 4 letter word Starts with A ends with N, you get the picture but it's the game that even PWI fears, no big surprise there as even I, a person who loved playing PWI itself thinks that PWI has pailed in comparison to it.

Start actually caring about your players GM's and not their money, cuz in the long term I can see this game quickly becoming a thing of the past.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm goin to have to agree. Anniversary packs were meant for the anniversary of PWI which has passed. Saying that it truly goes to show how pathetic GM's and the creators are. Who exactly wanted them back by popular demand? Must be the GM's themselves since no one gave a rats **** about the Training scrolls and Guardian scroll sales.

I used to love this game but at 100 now it bores me, simply by the fact that once again Gm's really dont care for its player base.

Since then I've found a new game to play and I gotta say it's addictive and really fun. I can't seem to say it for legal reasons, 4 letter word Starts with A ends with N, you get the picture but it's the game that even PWI fears, no big surprise there as even I, a person who loved playing PWI itself thinks that PWI has pailed in comparison to it.

Start actually caring about your players GM's and not their money, cuz in the long term I can see this game quickly becoming a thing of the past.

+1 I had hope that pwi would get better but all i can say is Bye bye pwi .
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    strike ! strike ! strike !

>_> i'm not spending anymore money on this frigging game
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

+1, i don't have anything else to add.
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Another thing I want to add via GM's and whoever is in charge of them is the golden hammers. These Items were originally made for the supply boxes via lvl 60 and 80 and required players to have a golden hammer to open up both.

Notice how that got old really fast? There quite frankly was no use for them thereafter. Then they upgrade rewards from the cube of fate getting a chest of coins which at first I thought was an amazing idea and and a nice little extra for a reward on its completion.

But whaddya know, u Have to use a perfect Hammer to open 1, which means in short you really have no choice but to buy 1 from the boutique with real life cash (or ingame if u can get it cheap, good luck on that guys)

So in ending- chest of coins from cube of fate, gr8 idea at the time! Approved!

Coin- U need a perfect hammer to open them, ie, giving another worthless Item a use since it lost its use after completing the supply boxes 60-80.

Gm's should change that and let u open the chests without it, It's pathetic on their part that u need a bloody hammer in the 1st place. And I doubt ppl have even wasted IRL cash to buy em either.

Sort it out
  • Sybrathian - Dreamweaver
    Sybrathian - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I hope your not talking about Aeon (spelling of course). If so, have you seen their forums? It is lit up with way more complaints and problems than this one, and this one is free.
    Not to mention, that game is new and already has posts about how to improve the game and fix the plaguing problems.

If your not talking about it, then share :)
  • Foy - Sanctuary
    Foy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

+1; Pretty much sums it up. Unfortunately I tried to play a "free to play" game because I can't afford the per month AND the software costs for regular MMOs, such as the four letter word game. Have fun there, it's gotta be a lot better than here.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

its all sayed here^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Once again, flaming will get you nowhere. If you feel like talking about this issue in a constructive manner, feel free to use this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=470572
This discussion has been closed.