General Question

Options
blindv
blindv Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
To Whom It May Concern,

How are you doing? I am great. This isn't really a QQ post as most people might think, just that I'm a curious individual and had to ask in regards to your reasoning behind the return of the annipacks. I do understand that probably a lot of people did ask for these packs back. But what I wish to ask a question about is,

"What about all the people that wanted genie resets back?"

Free items just not worth the time and effort to put back into the game?

Sincerely,

Bv
Post edited by blindv on

Comments

• /Alex/ - Sanctuary
    /Alex/ - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the point of this was b:question

b:sweat
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    blindv wrote: »
    "What about all the people that wanted genie resets back?"

They skillfully silenced that.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, it is in a forum labeled General Discussion, and it is a question that deserves to be answered. A lot of people were wanting to know what eatwithspoons learned from his various inquiries. Apparently, he told them we wanted the wrong thing back b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, it is in a forum labeled General Discussion, and it is a question that deserves to be answered. A lot of people were wanting to know what eatwithspoons learned from his various inquiries. Apparently, he told them we wanted the wrong thing back b:shutup

You can trade tokens for the resets... maybe this is how to fix the genie issue
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You can trade tokens for the resets... maybe this is how to fix the genie issue

That's not fixing it >.> When you consider how many resets you get, you would have to buy a lot of boxes to get anywhere near the amount of resets needed to fix higher-leveled genies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That's not fixing it >.> When you consider how many resets you get, you would have to buy a lot of boxes to get anywhere near the amount of resets needed to fix higher-leveled genies.

I know... but, in a somewhat twisted logic kind of way, it almost kind of makes sense.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I know... but, in a somewhat twisted logic kind of way, it almost kind of makes sense.

Considering that PWE likes to give us surprise buttseks every time we turn around in trust, yeah, it kinda makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Abysm - Heavens Tear
    Abysm - Heavens Tear Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    To Whom It May Concern is a really good song tbh
  • blindv
    edited October 2009
    Options
    To Whom It May Concern,

As a follow up question, I also started wondering:

"What about the cube glitches that everybody has been QQing about?"

Not popular enough?

Sincerely,

Bv
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    To Whom It May Concern,

As a follow up question, I also started wondering:

"What about the cube glitches that everybody has been QQing about?"
    "And the Rebirth death to 1k bug, which is now new & improved, failing the quests entirely, so that people can no longer return?"

Not popular enough?

Sincerely,

Bv

Fixed that for ya.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Its kinda obvious. Why do you think after the packs were gone, gold was still being bought for an unrealistic value? A small group of players wanted this to happen.

Im tired of this ****. Im sending a complaint to BBB.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blindv
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Fixed that for ya.

Ah, I didn't know that actually I don't Rebirth so =( Hence, thank you for the fix =D

But really, are cube and rebirth not popular enough to create enough of a demand to get fixed?

Is that the really the reason?

Sincerely,

Bv
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ah, I didn't know that actually I don't Rebirth so =( Hence, thank you for the fix =D

But really, are cube and rebirth not popular enough to create enough of a demand to get fixed?

Is that the really the reason?

Sincerely,

Bv

The sad thing is;

(1) Both are extremely popular for higher level people to get experience. Just neither are directly involved with the cash shop. (side note: people are required to have charms or they die & fail in rebirth, so it does indirectly create gold demand)

(2) For the 1st expansion (Age of Empires or something like that, the one with the chrono maps of the past), Both Rebirth Delta, & Cube of Fate are required to complete the quests & storylines to gain access to all 4 maps. In addition, its required that you have access to all those maps to do culti100. In effect, with these bugs, they are halting people from being able to do the full end game developement of their characters.