WTF? Gm read this..

SxCii - Lost City
SxCii - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Everytime you come out with a sale all my friends freak out and want to bounce.. everytime i tell them its ok itll be stable afterwards im sure they'll stop with the massive sales.. you JUST got this annaversary sale done last week.. people spent hundreds of dollars and are waiting for tokens to raise in price to sell them ..... i have 5000 tokens in my inventory... you expect me to do what?b:angry im sure im not the only person, give us a breather.. 1 month.. thats what i ask for 1 MONTH without sales.. i know its back to school and you have to do this to get more money .... but seriously? Getting hundreds of high levels to quit is not what your main goal should be, they are the massive money spenders... ive spent a huge amoutn and im sure people who have spent more are even more pissed.. we DO NOT make these posts to **** u off or to flame you.. we do this to show you what the game needs... listen to the people... they will help your company grow instead of fail like the rest of the games such as kalonline, 9dragons... you have to look at the long term.. you get so many players quitting which will lower your money comming in -_- Close the sale if you want to save your game.. like RedsRose said... 30 of her friends are quitting.. my friends are already claiming to quit.. thats 3000$ every 6 months you are losing from major cash shoppers , multiply that by 100 people that quit.. thats 300,000$... seriously.. stop the sale.. it cant go for a month..b:sad
Post edited by SxCii - Lost City on

Comments

• tranquillitiesrequiem
    tranquillitiesrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Omg every single thread...

Everyone is starting to sound like little kids whos mommy wouldn't let them get the candy bar they wanted at the grocery store.
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Omg every single thread...

Everyone is starting to sound like little kids whos mommy wouldn't let them get the candy bar they wanted at the grocery store.

spend 3000$ then talk to me..
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    out with the old, in with the new? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • oeznoezitstheenddd
    oeznoezitstheenddd Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    QQ stop whining who cares if they quit? I don't less competition
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    edited October 2009
    spend 3000$ then talk to me..

LMAO and it continues... You act like you were FORCED to spend that much moneyb:chuckle
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    not QQing.. trying to make it clear to them INCASE they missed it b:laugh and stop going on your alt accounts talk on your real names..
  • /Alex/ - Sanctuary
    /Alex/ - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    stop going on your alt accounts talk on your real names..

^ i second this with great passion
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    edited October 2009
    la de da do da de
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009

are you sure about that? There is always going to be someone with a bigger wallet then you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Three words for you.......... THEY DONT CARE
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    they r just addicted thats why they spend like 3000$ on money. idk im not american. i earn like 400$ A MONTH. so such things r unbelievable for me... insane ppl messing up the game. addicted kids spending pocket money on gold. yes. cause it is also like that. well.. gonna quit i think..
  • /Alex/ - Sanctuary
    /Alex/ - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Uhhh... this is the only account i have. What the fawk do you want me to do lol

how about activating your avatar on your main character for starters
  • DarkMousey - Heavens Tear
    DarkMousey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Quit complaining, it's not going to do you any good. BUT, if you really need something to do with those tokens, you could just mail them to me, I'll surely put them to good use.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hmm...this seems like a QQ thread by somebody who wants to sell something for outrageous prices as soon as they are removed from insertion into the game... Kinda reminds me of what happened after Jolly Jones. People started selling way cheap stuff for high prices because it was so much harder to obtain. Rather than QQing about how many tokens you have and can't sell now because of the event being reintroduced, why don't you go out and kill some stuff to make your coins. Stop exploiting Perfect World!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009

So.........you want to play a single player MMO?b:puzzled
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Abominus - Sanctuary
    Abominus - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    While I can definitely understand your concern and even appreciate it, there are just as many people who would like to make use of the various items that come with these tokens. I happen to be of that opinion. There are those who would say that your reasons for being upset are highly dubious...hoarding tokens so that you can drive up the price of them down the line and become rich off of the people who could not take full advantage of the promotion for whatever reason last month is kind of sketchy in my opinion. At any rate, for good or for ill, the promotion has been extended, and while I'm sure many of your associates threaten to leave, I wonder what the actual tally will be for those that actually do it...if you're a higher level you've invested a lot of time, energy, and possibly money. It just seems flushing that all down the toilet may be easier said than done. I'm not trying to say anything, I'm just saying.
  • gogereaver
    gogereaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yea i gotta admit one good thing came from the games economy getting shot in the foot again. the gougers just got pwnd hard.
  • MightyMyke - Heavens Tear
    MightyMyke - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Seriously you all act like you were forced to buy this ****. I have a big wallet. I dont care if people quit. What you dont understand is that for every one person who quits 2 more join up. Just because they quit dont mean anything. Like a poster said....Out with the Old, In with the new.
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    um 400 dollars a month.. thats like 2 days pay lol...and im talking to the higher levels so yea.. either talk on ur main or dont postb:chuckle
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    General Statement:
    PWE only thinks of money as with any gaming company, therefore if something sells they will keep pushing it. You aren't forced to spend money in the cash shop but it keeps the game running so it can be free to play.

To those complaining about the game's economy:
    Players make up the economy of the servers not the GMs. So if prices for things are too high/low blame it on the players around you, not the people who just host the game.

To those who keep saying they will quit the game:
    Just do so already, last thing we need is more whiners on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ...and im talking to the higher levels so yea.. either talk on ur main or dont postb:chuckle

I see this a lot...what exactly determines whether or not you are a high level...what it that special threshold?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Abominus - Sanctuary
    Abominus - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "I'm talking to the higher levels. Either talk on your main or don't post".

I guess that about sums it up. To some only the strong matter. Forgive me for being one of the freaks who tends to think disregarding the lower levels is not only a mistake, but simply just rude. I cede the floor to you, SxCii.
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    "I'm talking to the higher levels. Either talk on your main or don't post".

I guess that about sums it up. To some only the strong matter. Forgive me for being one of the freaks who tends to think disregarding the lower levels is not only a mistake, but simply just rude. I cede the floor to you, SxCii.

higher levels i meant 70+ because most people who are 40 who are posting know nothing that i am talking about, sorry if i insulted you but i did not mean your level range b:pleased
  • MightyMyke - Heavens Tear
    MightyMyke - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ya know SxCii its people like you who drive the prices high. you horde stuff and you lose in the long run. thats it. face the facts. END OF CONVO!!
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Please continue any discussion related to the Anniversary Packs within this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=470572
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.