"By Popular Demand"?

Ascii - Harshlands
Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
I’m just curious as to what this actually means, because as we can see currently on another one of many threads the player base popular demand is for you to NOT release the anniversary packs.

The day they were removed people praised and I did not hear one person asking for them back. Are these back by popular demand for the player base or PW Company employees who didn’t make enough from the event.

I also wonder, if we make a new thread asking for a double xp week again, and we all vote yes dose this mean u will implement it again because its been asked by popular demand?

Comments

• tranquillitiesrequiem
    tranquillitiesrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That's probably based on sales which I'm assuming were very high
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Translated into: Due to the insane amount $ we've got. We put it back up b:laugh
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sales which were to very few people...I remember one string on my server where a player got 4 or 5 things in a row...and that was AFTER Duke had been silenced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No no, dbl exp doesnt make money. Who the hell cares if we liked it.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    100s of people on Lost City charged $200+ a day during the one month event.

.........b:shutup
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hmm, I'm guessing their demand.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you compare the number of people complaining about it, even now, and the amount of gold that was sold, I am sure that the people posting and complaining would amount to less than 1% of the PW player base.....

The packs were obviously very popular, as gold jumping to 500k+ indicated. If they had not been popular, gold would had stayed at 150k-180k like it was before the event.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I also wonder, if we make a new thread asking for a double xp week again, and we all vote yes dose this mean u will implement it again because its been asked by popular demand?

Good idea, if they decided to give us the anniversary packs back,
    they could have at least given us back the double xp, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Translation: The hottub in my private jet isn't solid gold, were aiming to fix that.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye