Anniversary packs are back to kill us for 1 more month!

Options
Antaury - Dreamweaver
Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
Post edited by Antaury - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Because gold is too cheap as it is.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Aria_skye - Lost City
    Aria_skye - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    this figures....I been tryin to wait for gold to go back down from them to get my source of force for herc....
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    FFS, PWI... have you lost your minds up there?? >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    All I can say is Final Fantasy 14 online needs to come out, at least the GM's there aren't **** about the economy.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Makes every bit of business sense.

September was a record month for PWE, why wouldn't a business want to repeat the same fiscal performance if all it took was the flip of a switch? This caters to all the cash shoppers, while most of the QQ's will come from the "free to play" users.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well...they like to cater to the addictive personalities...

Sadly, this addictive personality is broke. Really guys? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • ChatX - Heavens Tear
    ChatX - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    All I can say is Final Fantasy 14 online needs to come out, at least the GM's there aren't **** about the economy.

Well obviously...there is no economy yet? rofl..wth
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Makes every bit of business sense.

September was a record month for PWE, why wouldn't a business want to repeat the same fiscal performance if all it took was the flip of a switch? This caters to all the cash shoppers, while most of the QQ's will come from the "free to play" users.

Ive spent about $150 in a year, so Im NOT a free user, I could stand for 1 month of gold being messed up, but another.......... Im sure they wont make as much this time around. Too many people will quit.
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hahaha so everyone said PWI was a sellout at the first anniversary pack

the game got a little better

but now you've affirmed it!

i wish i could quit though >_<
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well obviously...there is no economy yet? rofl..wth

Comparing to FFXI
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    WOW YOU GOTTA BE Fking kidding ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now theres no doubt... THERS no doubt..
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Geez, the point of an anniversary is that it only comes once a year. Did someone forget to change the calendar page? b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The reason they didnt announce server shut down for maint... this !! THE DAM PACKS ARE BACK b:angry b:angry b:angry
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

any words?

yeah, many. all unprintable, all directed at whoever the unprintable son of a bleep decided to wring more money out of the players, and torture everyon with the @^#&amp;$^%% announcments constantly. NO ONE CARES who got what out of the packs!!

guess im going to be playing elsewhere till this newest piece of **** is over....i used to love this game, but i am really coming to hate the moneygrubbing mindset...its ruining everything.
    b:angryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • gogereaver
    gogereaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    completely messing up the economy might bring numbers in for a short time but those same players get mad and leave when they cant afford anything later. but in a business sense they never think long term only making numbers look good on paper. this month was a good month being they tossed old players a bone like myself are free mount.
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rage Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rage Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

10chars
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well at least they took out the warsong,cube stamp,heavenrage,holy helm and frost/lunar gears :p
  • gogereaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    have you seen the pool its 100 to 1 on not wanting them that just sad for any game company when the entire player base does not what something and it gets pushed anyways. the only way to put a end to it is of course with your wallets simple don't buy em.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Because gold is too cheap as it is.

I have a lot of issues with the way this game is managed, but this comment is ridiculous! When gold prices were 100k per: I could make a living off selling in game coin (illegaly)! Servers are near capacity, it's not like they need the non cash shoppers like me on them.

Also: skip dailies and consumables and do OMA to level and you should never feel gimped.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeah, i can not buy, and you as well....but there are always going to be others who spend tons and keep it going by making the devs/whoever keep putting cash shop profits and greed ahead of fixing bugs.

i just cant believe this, God, not again!

gogereaver wrote: »
    have you seen the pool its 100 to 1 on not wanting them that just sad for any game company when the entire player base does not what something and it gets pushed anyways. the only way to put a end to it is of course with your wallets simple don't buy em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    omg the gold prices were like uber high when these packs came out and now they lowered a little bit. now im pissed cus now the gold prices are guna be like 600k.
    i liked it better when the prices were 120-180k those prices were pretty good.
    gms just wana kill us with this.

i almost quit because i couldnt get anything for gold with these prices, but since gms announced tibeborn i stayed.
    now i think i actually maybe quit
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Omg... & I was so enjoying the Duke finally shutting up b:cry I'm so on the verge of quitting now... tired of this bs
  • gogereaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i can afford to buy but i wont. i have to agree its a attempt to drive free users away. its sad being i used to play on the orignal server and they never pulled stunts like this and be looking there there old news they still haven't.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if I were on a PvP server I'd quit since supplies would become too expensive to play. But I'm not so I can still play. For now that is...
  • Alcee - Sanctuary
    Alcee - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OMG... THANK GOD I've never spent a dime on this game and I will never ever spend $$$ on this game.

I Rather pay $40.00 cad to some other "World of NO-life" for 3 months which has sane mind to manage a online game, and doesn't have cash shop. AND FOCUS on fixing glitches
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well at least they took out the warsong,cube stamp,heavenrage,holy helm and frost/lunar gears :p

um no they didn't, last month none of those were on the anniversary list of items yet people were getting them ingame. b:bye
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠