What i think of teh Classes

_Seras_ - Dreamweaver
_Seras_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
Hello. I have to write this becouse i have to.

First of all, PWI is the best MMO i have ever playedb:victory

Now for the important thing:

I have tryed evry class in PWI and this is what i think of all of them:

Barbarian: They are GREATE tanks, but pretty low dmg in teh beggining. Well I tryed it but got bored of slow killing.

Venomacer: They are one of the best solo class i have played. Sure, they HP can be great but whitout a pet they can't survive. Becouse even if you have Heavy Armor you will not last too long whitout a pet. So i dryed a Veno but well, i wanna survive without a "guard".

Blademaster: Well. They have much better dmg than the Barbarian. But they HP never get close to the Barbarians Hp (Well , most often they never doo) and they are cool to play but. Well not my type.

Wizard: Wow, they sure got hell lots off attacks and high dmg. But if you can't use you
Post edited by _Seras_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Alucinogeno - Harshlands
    Alucinogeno - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Barbs- Flea infested and unsanitary. They **** while they're walking.
    Blademasters- **** and pansy. They're only job is to prance around with their swords saying "look at me I am soon to be a real man!". Also BM chicks are all lesbians.
    Wizards-Have alcohol problems and crooked spine.
    Archers-**** looks big in light armors. Also they can't speak properly.
    Venos-Ugh... Don't get me started... They're all men. Even ones played by women.

Now clerics- Gods!!! Period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.SUN-10-10-09-CLE-HVB-HAR-K0-D0.
    My sig says it all.
    Factionless ATM.

NO RANDOM HEALINGS!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Venomacer: They are one of the best solo class i have played. Sure, they HP can be great but whitout a pet they can't survive. Becouse even if you have Heavy Armor you will not last too long whitout a pet. So i dryed a Veno but well, i wanna survive without a "guard".

The above made me laugh. IF you cannot survive without your pet, then you are playing the class all wrong and horribly failing. The "good" veno's can survive just fine without their pet in both PvE and PvP. It is the bad ones that feel the need to hide behind them.

You forgot about Clerics and Archers....and yet this is in the Archer section of the forums b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009

clerics go *splat*
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
    edited October 2009
    clerics go *splat*

Nice one man-veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My sig says it all.
    Factionless ATM.

NO RANDOM HEALINGS!
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol kiddo, you dont know me.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
    edited October 2009
    lol kiddo, you dont know me.

Stick to "hey kid, want some candy?" ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My sig says it all.
    Factionless ATM.

NO RANDOM HEALINGS!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You forgot about Clerics and Archers....and yet this is in the Archer section of the forums b:shocked

I get the feeling by the way the post cuts off it outlines how every class isn't as good as archers...but they got cut off partway through. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Stick to "hey kid, want some candy?" ;)

how old are you... like 9?
    like seriously, stop acting like you know anything.
    Your pretty rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizore_P - Sanctuary
    Mizore_P - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hello. I have to write this becouse i have to.

Barbarian: They are GREATE tanks, but pretty low dmg in teh beggining. Well I tryed it but got bored of slow killing.

Blademaster: Well. They have much better dmg than the Barbarian. But they HP never get close to the Barbarians Hp (Well , most often they never doo) and they are cool to play but. Well not my type.

Wizard: Wow, they sure got hell lots off attacks and high dmg. But if you can't use you

I see youre lvl27 that means you really HAVENT played all classes.If you just go to lvl30 and then decide then let me tell you one thing:No. I bet if you get atleast to lvl70 with a class your opinion will change.Thats my opinion.
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    get to endgame with every class then we can decide :D
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Barbs- Flea infested and unsanitary. They **** while they're walking.
    Blademasters- **** and pansy. They're only job is to prance around with their swords saying "look at me I am soon to be a real man!". Also BM chicks are all lesbians.
    Wizards-Have alcohol problems and crooked spine.
    Archers-**** looks big in light armors. Also they can't speak properly.
    Venos-Ugh... Don't get me started... They're all men. Even ones played by women.

clerics go squish easily by everything and anything btw there are very very few bms that use swords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • _Seras_ - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    _Seras_ - Dreamweaver;4762652]Hello. I have to write this becouse i have to.

Barbarian: They are GREATE tanks, but pretty low dmg in teh beggining. Well I tryed it but got bored of slow killing. But they are always wanted in parties, with make them complete most Mob killing -Based quest pretty fast.

Venomacer: They are one of the best solo class i have played. Sure, they HP can be great but whitout a pet they can't survive. Becouse even if you have Heavy Armor you will not last too long whitout a pet. So i dryed a Veno but well, i wanna survive without a "guard". Well atleast not if you have putted your skills wrong...

Wizard: Wow, they sure got hell lots off attacks and high dmg. But if you can't use your skills right you will die pretty soon. Use your attacks well. And don't waste too much points on Mag. They doo need Vit(Atleast in start of the game)

Cleric: Well. In evry other MMO's i have played i have never wanted to be a healer. Well i wanted in PWi, for a while. The Clerics are no serious fighter. They are surpose to heal adn buff. But some dudes feels like putting most of their Points into Vit and Strength so tehy will have lots of HP and def. It's those Clerics no one likes. Well, i like the Cleric. But can be slow and hard to play in the beggining.

Archer: Now here is a real Damage dealer, when i played as teh Wizard i like OMG thats high dmg. But Archer....OMHFMOG. Like WOW. Well, most archer choose to put their points into Dex, with is good. NO archer can survive without Dex. They don't need points on Vit. " An Archers best Defence is to get Offencive" Well, true. Archers can stun adn slow, withs helps ALOT later in-game. In my Oppinion the Archer is my Fav.b:victory

Okay, these are just my oppinion. No of my chars got to 70 but this is what i think. If your gonna complain, STFU this is my oppinion dude. Everyone got their own oppinion.

OMHFMOG = OhMyHoly****ingMotherOfGod

These is the place i like the classes:
    1. Archer
    2. Venomancer
    3. Barbarian
    4. Cleric
    5. Blademaster
    6. Wizard

Well. Tnx for reading. Cya. And enjoy the Perfect World in Perfect Worldb:victory
  • _Seras_ - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Hey. I stared a new Veno perhaps?
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    _Seras_ - Dreamweaver;4762652]Hello. I have to write this becouse i have to.

These is the place i like the classes:
    1. Archer
    2. Venomancer
    3. Barbarian
    4. Cleric
    5. Blademaster
    6. Wizard

Well. Tnx for reading. Cya. And enjoy the Perfect World in Perfect Worldb:victory

Wizzies last?? b:sadb:cry
    Don't blast em just b/c they die a lot...but that's only in the hands of the foolish/people who don't know how to pay attention or kite...
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    clerics go squish easily by everything and anything btw there are very very few bms that use swords

Guardian light, Plume Shell, Wings of Protection.

A smart cleric can be very hard to kill.... inb4stunlock
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Don't blast em just b/c they die a lot...but that's only in the hands of the foolish/people who don't know how to pay attention or kite...

Don't worry.. i LIKE wizzies... My EX husband was a wizzie.....
    Archer + Wizard = Fast grinding!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    drmarley wrote: »
    Guardian light, Plume Shell, Wings of Protection.

A smart cleric can be very hard to kill.... inb4stunlock

1. Clerics don't start out as level 79 cultivated with 1 million spirits and a crafted Guardian Light.
    2. Plume Shell can last for so long until magic and physical damages kills the cleric.
    3. Wings of Protection is a archer skill, that doesn't make sense.

Yes, smart clerics are amazing. However, you don't seem to be one.

On topic:
    I don't have the patience to translate all this gibberish into English, can a nice person please translate what the hell the OP posted into English?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1. Clerics don't start out as level 79 cultivated with 1 million spirits and a crafted Guardian Light.
    2. Plume Shell can last for so long until magic and physical damages kills the cleric.

On topic:
    I don't have the patience to translate all this gibberish into English, can a nice person please translate what the hell the OP posted into English?

i think he means the skill that gives aoe shield buff based on recipient's max hp

Wings of Protection Level 1

The majestic power of the Winged Race increase nearby squad members's dodge rate. Now it has also been mastered by Clerics.
    Cast a shield on the target, absorbs incoming damage that equals to 20% of target's maximum HP.
    The shield disappears after 30 seconds, or the damage it absorbs reach its capacity.

Requires 20 Chi

not to be confused with

Wings of Protection

The majestic power of the Winged Race increases nearby squad members' evasion
    by blah for 30 minutes. Also for 60 seconds increases
    their speed by 15%. The speed increase does not stack with any other effect.

b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh me feel your pain. b:sad

me feel so unwanted nows.
    b:cry
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i think he means the skill that gives aoe shield buff based on recipient's max hp

Wings of Protection Level 1

The majestic power of the Winged Race increase nearby squad members's dodge rate. Now it has also been mastered by Clerics.
    Cast a shield on the target, absorbs incoming damage that equals to 20% of target's maximum HP.
    The shield disappears after 30 seconds, or the damage it absorbs reach its capacity.

Requires 20 Chi

not to be confused with

Wings of Protection

The majestic power of the Winged Race increases nearby squad members' evasion
    by blah for 30 minutes. Also for 60 seconds increases
    their speed by 15%. The speed increase does not stack with any other effect.

b:chuckle

Ohh, I see. Thank you for correcting me. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

On topic:
    1) Real PvP doesn't start until 9x+.
    2) Clerics have extremely high Mdef. It's their pdef that's the problem and by 90+ that isn't really an issue. The issue is their HP; a clerics base vit needs to be high enough to take a hit. Do you have any idea how powerful IH becomes at 9x?
    3) WoP is basically a Plume Shell which scales as you level (based on HP).

What about my post was indicative of my abilities as a cleric? Think before you flame.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009

On topic:
    Fortunately, I have a team of expert linguistics here who can help me with foreign languages such as the OP's, so we should be able to decipher most of the message. I'll also add my own opinions in red since much of what I could see before the translation project was underway made me laugh.

First of all, PWI is the best MMO I have ever played. b:victory

I have tried every class in PWI and this my opinion on all of them.

Barbarian: They are GREAT tanks, but deal minuscule damage in the beginning. I tried it out but was too inpatient with the slow kill speed and quit that class. However, they're always wanted for squads, which can help them to complete most quests faster than others could.

Play in human in the start and keep your tiger skills updated until you're at the point where tiger becomes more useful overall, perhaps? Barbs may kill a bit slower but it's nowhere near as awful as you make it seem. Plus they have far less to worry about early-game than other classes in terms of what can kill them, and as they get to higher levels, they simply become even greater tanks and (with a good cleric) can chew down anything in their way.

Venomacer: They are one of the best solo classes I have ever played. Sure, their HP can be great, but without a pet, they're unable to survive. This is since, even with Heavy Armor, you just cannot survive without a pet. So, while I did try a veno, I decided I'd prefer to be able to survive on my own.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ah, thanks for the wonderful laugh. My Heavy/Robe veno has had times where I sent my pet off to deal with three or so monsters, took on five on my veno herself, and then the pet dies so I have to kill off all eight without a "guard". Only the venos that fail can't survive without a pet... and that applies to pure robe enos as well. Then again, far too many venos don't know how to play their class.

Blademaster: While they do deal far better damage than Barbarians, their HP will never get to a point that can even be compared to that of a Barb. At least, that's what I assume, anyway. They're fun to play but really weren't my type.

Wizard: I was surprised by just how many attacks they get. That and the high damage they kept doing really amazed me! However, if you can't use your skills properly, it's quite easy to die. I don't think you should waste too many points building your magic though. After all, you'll need some vit too, or at least you will early on in the game.

You really won't need that vit unless you're in a PvP server... in which case you'd just wear LA and restat later on. Any wiz that can use their skills well can, and will, dominate in PvE. If you think the damage lower level wizards can do is something, just watch what they can do at higher levels. In endgame, you do NOT mess with a smart wiz.

Cleric: In every other MMO I've played, I've never wanted to take the role of the healer. However, I tried it out for a while here. Clerics can't fight seriously; they're just supposed to heal and buff. Some people seem to like putting most of their stats in vit and str so they will have lots of HP and defense, but those are the kind of clerics nobody likes. I did wind up liking them, but it can be slow and hard at the start.

Cue even more laughter. Clerics have attack skills for a reason, you know. Plus they need a way to kill monsters when they aren't in a squad. Have you ever fought a good Cleri-- Oh right... you're new and don't understand the game well. A good Cleric can put up quite a fight and is capable of winning many as well. Plus having heals available makes them quite hard to kill if you can't drop their HP relatively quickly. As for the vit/str comment... I'd rather have a LIVING cleric that can keep me alive while taking a bit of damage from things such as AoEs than a DEAD cleric who can't do anything to help me, thanks.

Archer: Now this is what I call a damage dealer. When I played on a Wizard, I thought what I saw was high damage, but an Archer? They put Wizards to shame. Most archers choose to put their stats into dex and now I see why. No archer can survive without it! They don't need to put points into vit because their best defense is a good offense. They can also stun and slow which, in my opinion, helps a lot later in the game. From what I've seen, Archers are my favorite class. b:victory

Archers are best Phsyical DDers, I'll give you that, but Wizards deal highest damage endgame. Their slow and stun become less useful for PvE as they get into higher levels and no longer really need them to keep monsters away, though until at that point, they're invaluable. Plus they help quite a bit for PvP, depending on the opponent.

(Insert unintelligent gibberish about opinions and that if people have a differing opinion than OP's they need to not share their own opinion as if OP's opinion is somehow worth more than everyone's when OP is still a total newbie and many of those posting here have more experience and thus, can form more informed opinions)

The order I would rank the classes are:
    1. Archer
    2. Venomancer
    3. Barbarian
    4. Cleric
    5. Blademaster
    6. Wizard

Thanks for reading. See ya and enjoy playing the game! b:victory
  • GhosT. - Lost City
    GhosT. - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009

LOL i thought the same thing b:chuckle thinking...ummmmm and archers?? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]