Paying

zaesdro
zaesdro Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Trying to find info on the site before i download perfect world.
What in the game do you need to pay for? is it able to download/play for complete free or is there stuff you have to buy?
Sorry for asking on here i just cant find it on the site ony thing i seen was zen and i dont know what that is
Post edited by zaesdro on

Comments

• natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you don't have to pay for anything.

There are certain benefits to playing such as fashion, faster mounts (flying and riding) and various other things.

It is not required tho.

you can also trade in game coin (money from drops) for the Cash Shop items but it will cost you about 300k coin per one gold (1$).

There are plenty of very successful players that have never charged any money for this game.
  • zaesdro
    edited October 2009
    cool =D ill download tonight then lol
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Its a great game ^^
    A little slow at first but if you stick with it, it becomse very very addicting.
  • zaesdro
    edited October 2009
    hope so i use to play WoW but tired of paying for it. hard to find a good one that is truly free.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    zaesdro wrote: »
    hope so i use to play WoW but tired of paying for it. hard to find a good one that is truly free.

I used to play that too. along with like 20 other mmorpgs (free and P2P)

well you found a great game. Everything can be bought with in game monies. Even cash shop items. It does start off a bit slow but it gets better.
    d(^.-d)

soo.... zaesdro for the horde?
    =D
    joining us in PvP or you going to PvE?
    (O.O)'
    just a little warning though the PvP aspect of this game is different from (3 letter game) theres no two giant super factions (T.T me miss that part of 3 letter game) what happens is high level people start eating you alive when you hit 30.

xD
    Fun Fun.
    (^.^)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol well rite now on harshlands there r only 2 main factions -kylin and kingdom- the both own the map but kingdom owns most of it
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol well rite now on harshlands there r only 2 main factions -kylin and kingdom- the both own the map but kingdom owns most of it

b:chuckle
    you should check out lostcity.
    Conqueror pretty much conquered the map for quite a while now.
    b:shocked
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zaesdro
    edited October 2009
    I used to play that too. along with like 20 other mmorpgs (free and P2P)

well you found a great game. Everything can be bought with in game monies. Even cash shop items. It does start off a bit slow but it gets better.
    d(^.-d)

soo.... zaesdro for the horde?
    =D
    joining us in PvP or you going to PvE?
    (O.O)'
    just a little warning though the PvP aspect of this game is different from (3 letter game) theres no two giant super factions (T.T me miss that part of 3 letter game) what happens is high level people start eating you alive when you hit 30.

xD
    Fun Fun.
    (^.^)'

Lol =D for the horde! pvp is what i love.. its what keeps drawing me back to "3 letter game" and not having it is why i disliked ffxi.
    How does the pvp system here hold up compared to "3 letter game" i loved world pvp and not so much the bg's

not sure what class to pick yet though. played a rogue and a warrior and paly (all lvl 70+) as mains in wow with other lower levels and i cant choose what i liked better.

ive been looking at either veno,archer or blademaster the otheres dont realy appeal so much to me.

i am big on solo lvling, PVP is huge, anbd all around dps.

Im leaning towards Blademaster so from what i said is that a good choice? and how do they hold up in pvp?

Sorry if this is cluttered not that great with paragraphing
  • Arcane_Max - Harshlands
    Arcane_Max - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well, this game is pretty good, although I'm just starting:) getting better
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, it is true that this game is very much playable without spending a single dollar. But everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) can be obtained from the cash shop, including charms (potions that automatically replenish your health/MP when it gets below a certain %) crafting materials, and you can even trade it for ingame money with other players.

In other words: free to play, pay to win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]