When was the last time you felt like quiting PWI

Comments

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    O_O

Uhm, I'm pretty sure any barb can tank their own FB....cept maybe FB69.....yerrrrrrrrr. HH is practically the same...1-3 is not hard if you have a good squad, and Symphony of Fate for HH80 isn't that bad either.....with a good squad. Maybe you should get better friends and/or a better guild to help you. When running HH, everyone has a role, and they are just as important as yours.

you do need alot of hp for 1-3 i done it just once without soul and vipent stupid wizzy lied that she tabbed and drum hitted me for 8.1k(without BB though) we used BB entire fight so i wouldnt die you need to be decent if you wanna tank 1-3

edit:if you got a well leveled sunder(can also be achieved with jioazi or a hp charm or maybe pots) and know how to use it and are geared decent 1 cleric with BB is only needed you might wanna consider how good you are and your DDs are before trying this
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Everyday when i see WC :(
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When Rebirth and BH quests were implemented making getting to high levels far too easy. People can get to 90+ in less than half the time it took us originally. =_=

Anniversary event make me quit tho. T_T
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you do need alot of hp for 1-3 i done it just once without soul and vipent stupid wizzy lied that she tabbed and drum hitted me for 8.1k(without BB though) we used BB entire fight so i wouldnt die you need to be decent if you wanna tank 1-3

edit:if you got a well leveled sunder(can also be achieved with jioazi or a hp charm or maybe pots) and know how to use it and are geared decent 1 cleric with BB is only needed you might wanna consider how good you are and your DDs are before trying this

1-3 is do-able, the only problems you should have is with soulbanisher (like you said), you just need two clerics for that. He's a big fat meanie!

I've seen a 7x solo/party heal drum...I guess she was that pro.

And vipent?...last time I checked he doesn't aoe....b:shocked

Like I've said in other posts....it's about money money money monehhhhh. If you have updated gears with good shards, you should be okay. BUT, I guess not everyone has that luxury.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Erm... yesterday or day before yesterday. Too many annoying noob questions, 3 deaths at bh69 as didn't get heals while tanking turtle and BM died while tanking last bosses, crappy connection, some whining and complaining on me, few in-guild issues... I seriously wanted to ragequit guild and game then >.<

But the previous time when I seriously considered quitting was when anniversay packs got released as price of Hercs suddently doubled or even trippled. I was saving money for him at that moment. Suddently the money I needed grow from 10mil to 40-50mil >.<
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its too easy
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Everytime I look at the HL TW map.

10 characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i love perfect world way too much to quit playing it.

just not perfect world international, but a private server hehe.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when Asterelle apparently gave me away to Deceptistar b:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When I busted my **** making a +7 soulsmasher with two perfect Garnets and seeing anni packs come out two weeks later which give far superior weapons (for cheaper).

I bought a gold FC bow, put a garnet gem in it then gave it to my IRL wife. I no longer play my archer - I rerolled as a cleric and do not regret it.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i guess..today.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ^this.

But I can't because I'm a responsible adult who can't bring himself to abandon guildmates & friends. Also because I feel a driving need to create 'imPerfect' as a full-length film.
  • Naughty - Harshlands
    Naughty - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I quit this game 6 times in 1 yr but I still come back because this game is fun But the events are ...b:angry
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When I found out Anniversary Packs were coming back again. The only reason I really stay in game is my guild members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When I found out Anniversary Packs were coming back again. The only reason I really stay in game is my guild members.

qft worst move by GM s ever
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Have been logging into the game everyday for that reason. actually was thinking move all active members in our guild to a different guild. your guild is actually is on the table for members to vote. I think the new packs and all those thread closing finally pushed the button.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Today.

I tried to play, but I got about 5 minutes in and just thought to myself "what's the point? =/". Seriously, this last move by pwi was actually pretty insulting.
  • Nelanther - Lost City
    Nelanther - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The joy of playing PW for me was looking foward to where I was going to be in the future. The devs made it harder and harder to play, but I kept up. This last event had me scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to keep hold of my goals, but now all hope is lost. I've been running the numbers all morning. This is the end. If I'm lucky I've only lost 1/80th of my life to this. I can't reasonably blame myself for failing, I did everything I could in the face of so much greed. But no amount of math or strategic planning can save me now.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I used to think that way too. But lets face it, if you started a new mmo you would undoubtedly make more new and wonderful friends. If any friends on pwi are really close to you, you can still keep contact easily.

Sometimes there comes a time where you need to move on...
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I used to think that way too. But lets face it, if you started a new mmo you would undoubtedly make more new and wonderful friends. If any friends on pwi are really close to you, you can still keep contact easily.

Sometimes there comes a time where you need to move on...

Funny you should mention that >.>

Last time I felt like quitting was about 12:30 EST last night when they announced Anni packs were back.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I was very surprised that the packs were brought back but that's still not enough to make me quit. At the moment, I don't know what will. Unlike 99.9% of the playerbase, I could care less about any in-game "economy". As long as I'm happy playing my characters, that's all that matters to me.
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sadly every time they do server maitenance and it is announced they are going to have an "event" because after spending a year here playing this game i have come to realize the only "event" that happens regularly is cash shop sales. Its one big fantastical scheme to squeeze every free penny out of faithful players. I would honestly like to thank the fine people in charge at PW..why u ask over the last 3-4 months i have become so disgusted by all the sales in the cash shop that i have saved $100s of real life money by not charging zen and playing this free to play game without cash shop items. They got loads of cash out of me prior to earning my distrust this wont happen again I will continue to play as i enjoy the game an the many people i have met here what i will not be doing is charging zen freely PW will be lucky to get 20$ outta me a year now.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Today when i logged and saw "return on the anniv boxes, by popular demmand", popular demmand of who? the rich ****?

gratz on **** everything up again =\
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:scorn
    the magic hamster will wait this event out too. (T.T)'
    magic hamster is/was still too poor to take part in either events~ b:angry
    me just has to wait and see.
    (T.T) me still want that lobster!!!! b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Today when i logged and saw "return on the anniv boxes, by popular demmand", popular demmand of who? the rich ****?

Does it really matter? They had a record sale last month, that makes it the MOST POPULAR sale event in PW history. So yes, any of us that got even an item out of those packs, either by buying them directly or by buying that cheap flawless shard in AH, made the packs insanely popular.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Please do not go around the filter on these forums as that is a banable offence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brendaa - Lost City
    Brendaa - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Please do not go around the filter on these forums as that is a banable offence.

can you clarify where he/she was going around the filter? to me it looks like they typed a bad word and it was filtered by the forum. not sure how that is "going around the filter". we know you are having a bad day as mod.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do not attack the moderators please, if you have an issue PM meb:surrender
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Does it really matter? They had a record sale last month, that makes it the MOST POPULAR sale even in PW history. So yes, any of us that got even an item out of those packs, either by buying them directly or by buying that cheap flawless shard in AH, made the packs insanely popular.

if you cared to look, its just the same peoples names comming up again and again, this is not a "popular" demand, this is a few rich people clearing out their bank accounts

i dont know bout you, but i didnt see any forums posts going "PLZ I BRINGG BACK ANIVZZ OR I STAY NOOB :("
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Does it really matter? They had a record sale last month, that makes it the MOST POPULAR sale event in PW history. So yes, any of us that got even an item out of those packs, either by buying them directly or by buying that cheap flawless shard in AH, made the packs insanely popular.

That doesn't make it right, or wise, to bring them back though, for either players or the game's long-term outlook.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]