Wonders ??????

Options
truenoguy
truenoguy Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
just wondering if anyone knows if i could get rid of some skills i dont need in active list wen i started i didnt know which path to go or liked so i got 2 polearm skills that i dont need , how do i get rid of them or does the list grow wen i get to a higher lvl? i know i still got like a few more skill to aquire once i get higher but i only got 2 slots left and im not sure wat to do now ? or how to forget them if anyone know plz leave me a reply thx alot
Post edited by truenoguy on

Comments

• LordChronis - Dreamweaver
    LordChronis - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As far as i know you cant get rid of a skill , just dont use it.

If it bothers you to look at it to much you can always just make a new character b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.
  • Heihachii - Heavens Tear
    Heihachii - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you worried that your skill list is gonna be full when you have other skills to learn....fear not.

As another BM kindly pointed out, your skill list will automatically add an extra line for skills once it's full.
  • truenoguy
    truenoguy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    thax for the ups on that i was just wondering cuz im not sure of wat to do if it full for real lol