The Seven Virtues of the world

Options
P_Daisy - Sanctuary
P_Daisy - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
One of the first quests I started in this game was the "Sign of the Sages". At first I thought this quest would give me a huge reward for finishing, but now I'm not sure. I can't find any helpfull information on these seven quests. What happens when I gather all seven of the elements (Strength, Dexterity, Speed, Wisdom, Endurance, Courage and Bravery)?

Please help me. I don't quite know what this quest is for.

P. Daisy <3
Post edited by P_Daisy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• gjinja
    gjinja Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can't seem to find anything on them either ('search' led me here) so let's hope someone replies here & helps us out... if not maybe you & I can keep each other posted on our developments & eventually perhaps post our own guide. :)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Seems like they create level 90 weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • gjinja
    gjinja Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can't even find any of the first 'Badges of Dexterity'... where are they?

also, when I reg'd it wouldn't let me use any upper case letters but I see ppl here with caps in their names... how do you do that?
  • AweRazor - Sanctuary
    AweRazor - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah for my lvl 32 Blademaster I've had the Sign of Strength quest just sitting there since about lvl 8. The only thing I am sure of on this type of quest is you need to find 10 Badges (i.e. Badge of Strength) which you then turn into a Messenger of the Sages who then converts that into and gives you a Sign. I also know there are extremely limited but very unique quests you do to get the badges. However that's all I know. Heck, I don't even know who to go to so that you can obtain one of these quests to do in the first place. My $.02. Out!
  • negimagi
    negimagi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you need to be lvl 90 and rank 6 in military rank to trade all 10 signs for a weapon. Signs are made from 10 badges. Badges are dropped from completing events...go here for more info
    http://janelh.wikidot.com/seven-sages

some features are not yet implemented in pwi. So, all in all, it's a waste of time atm to try to do the quest