Need Help!!!!

Options
bougourasch
bougourasch Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi all

i started to play the game today and i have a problem, the action buttons to run and move are w,a,s,d But i want to change them to z,q,s,d cuz i have a azerty panel. but i cant find where i can change that? also i would like to put my camera stuck after my character, so what i mean is that the camera moves together with my character not appart, if u guys know what i mean. But i cant find that eather.

I really hope u guys can help me cuz it really is hard to play now.

grtz
Post edited by bougourasch on

Comments

• Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Sry, but you can't change the keys or the camera.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    camera can't be changed - sorry.
    can try remapping the keyboard through the OS via third party software when you play the game though. check here: http://vlaurie.com/computers2/Articles/remap-keyboard.htm

should be able to make two "profiles" one for normal use, one for the game - activate the game profile before playing - then restore to factory afterwards. of course, this will slightly affect your chat. why not just get a qwerty keyboard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    can try remapping the keyboard through the OS via third party software when you play the game though. check here: http://vlaurie.com/computers2/Articles/remap-keyboard.htm

should be able to make two "profiles" one for normal use, one for the game - activate the game profile before playing - then restore to factory afterwards. of course, this will slightly affect your chat. why not just get a qwerty keyboard?

It would be much faster to get a gamepad, the ones where you can program the keys to be anything. That way you still have your keyboard to type.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • bougourasch
    edited October 2009
    Options

its a laptop.
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    its a laptop.

Me can see your technological knowledge is sorely inept.
    (>.<)
    I mean eek?

remapping the keyboard on a laptops works just fine.

lolcats-cat-blinds-abort-retry-fail_500x396.jpg
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It would be much faster to get a gamepad, the ones where you can program the keys to be anything. That way you still have your keyboard to type.
    this can be done if you have a decent gamepad and you can use joytokey with just about any gamepad (must be left running while playing the game)
    its a laptop.
    so?
    I'll assume its up to date and at least has USB ports. Therefore - http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboards/&cl=us,en
    (>.<)
    I mean eek?

indeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    this can be done if you have a decent gamepad and you can use joytokey with just about any gamepad (must be left running while playing the game)

so?
    I'll assume its up to date and at least has USB ports. Therefore - http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboards/&cl=us,en

indeed

The gameboard is really sleek. And it even lets you save a few profiles on-board, so you can take it with you and use it on another computer without having to import your profiles.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • bougourasch
    edited October 2009
    Options
    (>.<)
    I mean eek?

yea i know that works just fine but still, its actually the first game i played where u cant change it in the game options, really strange. like in WOW u can do that, in silkroad u can do that, in conquer u can do it so i really think its strange.