TW Question

mrmcnasty1
mrmcnasty1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
1. Can I pls get the link to oficial TW rules.

2. Is it bannable to pay another faction to attack you so that the order of the attacks gets messed up in a way that 2 high lvl faction can not attack you on the same day?
Post edited by mrmcnasty1 on

Comments

• Kyree - Dreamweaver
    Kyree - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    dont have a link and yes
    b:victory Proud Member of Equinox b:dirty
  • mrmcnasty1
    edited October 2009
    I personlay think that the punishment for this should be more strick than the leader getting a 7day ban. To me this is not punishment at all. He can still use vent to lead his team and he can use alts to play the game as well. I think that when a faction does somthing like this they should be forced to forfeit the TW for that week.

For those who will make that agrument its not fair for the other 199 players in that faction. It is your dicision to be apart of the faction if you dont like what the leader is doing leave or have him over thrown. Beside it not like you guys dont know what he is doing when he makes a world chat inviting all the faction on the server to attack them for training perposes.
  • Kyree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    What faction are you talking about?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    mrmcnasty1 wrote: »
    2. Is it bannable to pay another faction to attack you so that the order of the attacks gets messed up in a way that 2 high lvl faction can not attack you on the same day?

I find it odd how you worded that question out. Imo, I think you already know the answer to it. Just figuring out why you're even asking it in the first place.
  • mrmcnasty1
    edited October 2009
    Eny and all Factions on all servers. Seems to me a 7 day banned means nothing to the leader of a faction. I mean come on really thats not even a slap on the hand. The only thing they lose is the chance to attack for 1 week. They can still defend and still partisapate in the TWs that are already posted. So they in turn buy themselves another week of teritory for one sacrificed 7 day ban. If i was a leader I would do it to keep all my land for another week why not.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kyree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    If you already knew the answer why ask the question,waste of mine and your time
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you already knew the answer why ask the question,waste of mine and your time

you is posting in a troll thread =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Kyree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    i notice but thanks for the info ray
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What faction are you talking about?

I think I know what factions they are talking about.. b:scorn
  • Kya_Breeze - Lost City
    Kya_Breeze - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This happened alot on the malay servers especially Oracle, where one "uber" guild made alt guilds or a guild with one person, so they could outbid other threating guilds from tw. If u guys/gals could be bothered looking into pre history of these forums(eg page 600 onwards) someone started a similar topic to this one D:

And yes it is a bannable offenseb:surrender
    Power, greed and corruption all lead to unhappinessb:shocked
  • pallenmancuso12
    pallenmancuso12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How do I trolled? b:sad

Tell the kids to send more tickets next time. b:bye
  • mrmcnasty1
    edited October 2009
    Fisrt off I dont need you guys spamming my thread that is rude and uncalled for. Those who thinks it funny to comment on every post should get banned for stupidity.

I didnt know the answer I only asumed that is was bannable. So far I dont see eny of you guys registered GMs or modarators so as it stands I dont see were it says that it is bannable. I have read the rules but it does not state that it is bannable in the orfficial rules of TW.
  • Lightaine - Heavens Tear
    Lightaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I personlay think that the punishment for this should be more strick than the leader getting a 7day ban. To me this is not punishment at all. He can still use vent to lead his team and he can use alts to play the game as well. I think that when a faction does somthing like this they should be forced to forfeit the TW for that week.

For those who will make that agrument its not fair for the other 199 players in that faction. It is your dicision to be apart of the faction if you dont like what the leader is doing leave or have him over thrown. Beside it not like you guys dont know what he is doing when he makes a world chat inviting all the faction on the server to attack them for training perposes.

You say you didn't know the answer. You were trying to figure it out. Yet nobody told you anything about a 7-day ban (it's actually 8 by the way). If you didn't know if it was bannable, how do you know how long it is? b:thanks
    Eny and all Factions on all servers. Seems to me a 7 day banned means nothing to the leader of a faction. I mean come on really thats not even a slap on the hand. The only thing they lose is the chance to attack for 1 week. They can still defend and still partisapate in the TWs that are already posted. So they in turn buy themselves another week of teritory for one sacrificed 7 day ban. If i was a leader I would do it to keep all my land for another week why not.

It's not meant to punish the faction, but the one involved with the bidding. Sorry, but you'll have to learn how to win a TW on your own. b:shocked
    Fisrt off I dont need you guys spamming my thread that is rude and uncalled for. Those who thinks it funny to comment on every post should get banned for stupidity.

I didnt know the answer I only asumed that is was bannable. So far I dont see eny of you guys registered GMs or modarators so as it stands I dont see were it says that it is bannable. I have read the rules but it does not state that it is bannable in the orfficial rules of TW.

Back to my first comment. Oh, and in your opening post you mentioned 2 strong factions. You're not even trying to hide your identity in the slightest. Good one.

Lern2Troll kthnxbai b:bye
  • mrmcnasty1
    edited October 2009
    OK

1--I was told you get banned for 7 days and thats what i am trying to find out is it true and where can I read this info?

2---The intire faction I am sure knows what there leaders are up to in most cases. They did not try to hide it from them. I think the intire faction should suffer the punishment of lose. But as for now they will win there Tws in a unfair way. If thats they way they want to claim victory that is very sad for all of them. Glory without sacrfice means nothing.

3--I am not trying to hide my idenity I just choose not to mention Factions invalved because this is General Chat not everyone in the game needs to know how pethetic and desprate this faction is.

There are serveal rules that u have heard about TW that I would like to clear up for myself.

Like no hiding in the catipults----no opening a cat shop to prevent dieing
    no dieing in there base and just laying there instead of responing back at the base, things like that and other wierd rules.

Now pls can someone other than the I think I know its alls pls give me a good link where this can be read and verifiyed.
  • Lightaine - Heavens Tear
    Lightaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Now pls can someone other than the I think I know its alls pls give me a good link where this can be read and verifiyed.

That's just it. There is no written set of rules, one of the small injustices of the system. I hope that answers your question.

And as far as the whole faction knowing about a leader's actions, that's not always true. Funnily enough, sometimes the leader doesn't even know about those actions.

P.S. Opening a catshop will not prevent you from dying, I promise.
This discussion has been closed.