How do you play?

Miasora - Lost City
Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Hi there ^.^

I'm kinda interested and wanna study...

--> How long, how often and how do you play PWI?

---

As for me, i play PWI since June 2009 and now for 2-3h a day (not daily):

- i'm mostly doing Quests for 30min ~
- 30min for BH and CS... i love to hand in CS before i go to BH, so i can take both rewards when i come back <3
- and the rest... helping friends and guild's members, checking AH, selling things, chatting, farming or just lurking around xD

---

What about you?

Please share us, i'd love to know... thanks ^.^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
"Happy Knowledge", that our...
Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
Post edited by Miasora - Lost City on

Comments

• Kyree - Dreamweaver
    Kyree - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hmm lately i cant play alot so i just cs but when i can play I grind,Cs,Bh,Rb and quest..maybe help out some faction mates when i can and do random Fb's or just run solo fb's for fun
    b:victory Proud Member of Equinox b:dirty
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How long have I been playing? I've been playing since the day before Dreamweaver opened (I have good timing).

How often do I play? A couple hours a day if I can (classes and other real life things are sucking up my free time).

How do I play? I log on, open faction window, TYPE THE NAME OF THE FIRST FACTION MEMBER I SEE ONLINE IN ALL CAPS WITH LOTS OF !!! AFTER IT (this usually leads to random people typing my name in caps), then go on an exciting grind session. Sometimes I do CS, mostly I just grab a one man army and stack it with a justice quest (or whatever they're called) and grind while waiting for that 1 hour countdown. I help out lower level faction members every now and then but mostly leave them on their own so they don't end up being higher level noobs like me. I might give BH a try again sometime in the future (I need to exp, badly).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hmm lately i cant play alot so i just cs but when i can play I grind,Cs,Bh,Rb and quest..maybe help out some faction mates when i can and do random Fb's or just run solo fb's for fun

Pretty much this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Kyree - Dreamweaver
    Kyree - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Gah banana dont copy my awesomeness lol
    b:victory Proud Member of Equinox b:dirty
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Inb4 "30 minutes, I haz a life"

I find it funny that when you post a "how fast do you level" thread, you find everyone hit's like 60-70 in a week.... but post a "how much do you play" and suddenly everyone only pops on for half an hour at weekends.

Something doesn't add up. b:chuckle
  • Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear
    Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I play weeknights and weekends as the spirit moves me. Can be anywhere from 2-10+ hours depending on RL commitments, and may be in a stretch or off and on with random afk's.

My cleric is brought out only for playing with RL Hubby, levels slower but we roleplay (hush, y'all. We MET online, we still game even 4 feet from each other. SO waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic.)

My veno is what I play when he's studying for college. As a result she's factioned, levelling rather quickly via quests (and a tiny bit of *cough* fruit help prior to 30) and generally just good escapist point-click-demolish fun. She is also the sugar momma for the cleric at times. They're high maintenance *le sigh*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Inb4 "30 minutes, I haz a life"

I find it funny that when you post a "how fast do you level" thread, you find everyone hit's like 60-70 in a week.... but post a "how much do you play" and suddenly everyone only pops on for half an hour at weekends.

Something doesn't add up. b:chuckle

Simple: No one is a nerd but everyone has elite characters.

And yes, at least in theory, you could level 10-30 with Scarlet Fruits and from there go to some level with Oracles. I believe Wizzeled mentioned something about leveling 87-92 with Oracles; the amount of experience is equal to leveling 30-84 with Oracles. So yeah, I suppose it is possible to do the whole "80 in a week" thing.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've been here since the first day of closed beta (well.. actually I found out plans were made for an international version months before it opened)
    Before that I was on the MY-EN version for a short time (VERY laggy)

I am online pretty much all day because I always go AFK instead of logging out, except when I go to bedb:chuckle I think my time of ''active'' playing (a.k.a. NOT doing WQ) a day would be about 2 hours on weekdays and maybe 4 on the weekends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Simple: No one is a nerd but everyone has elite characters.

And yes, at least in theory, you could level 10-30 with Scarlet Fruits and from there go to some level with Oracles. I believe Wizzeled mentioned something about leveling 87-92 with Oracles; the amount of experience is equal to leveling 30-84 with Oracles. So yeah, I suppose it is possible to do the whole "80 in a week" thing.

But that would cost you a lot of money. And of course the majority of the "how much do you spend threads" are full of "I spend $0 I haz a life".

Also funny is players who claim they can pk, defeat and take hits from players 10 levels above them, aoe 15 at a time and hit crazy damage crits but when it comes to going on an fb or tt, suddenly it's completely impossible for them without 7 clerics and a lv106 barb tanking.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Started April 09

Play for however long it takes to do dailies nowadays + random pvp
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I usually play around 25 hours a day, 8 days a week.
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, since im off school and work and im unemployed.
    i play from about 8am till 4pm.
    involves BH, CS, Quests or Farming.
    then after that i go and see my girlfriend :D

SEE, i do have a life XD
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i generally play 10-72 hours at a time. the rare instance where i'll stay up a week straight and play nonstop (except for food, hygiene, and smoke breaks)

i also see this game as "a chatbox with a massive and fun 3d world inside it"

How long have I been playing? I've been playing since the day before Dreamweaver opened (I have good timing).

How often do I play? A couple hours a day if I can (classes and other real life things are sucking up my free time).

How do I play? I log on, open faction window, TYPE THE NAME OF THE FIRST FACTION MEMBER I SEE ONLINE IN ALL CAPS WITH LOTS OF !!! AFTER IT (this usually leads to random people typing my name in caps), then go on an exciting grind session. Sometimes I do CS, mostly I just grab a one man army and stack it with a justice quest (or whatever they're called) and grind while waiting for that 1 hour countdown. I help out lower level faction members every now and then but mostly leave them on their own so they don't end up being higher level noobs like me. I might give BH a try again sometime in the future (I need to exp, badly).

"IKUREI!!! b:angry" ~ KendraMae, original user of the reply (and original target of iku's random yelling <_<;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni