halloween time

Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
any official word on a halloween event? i see guardian scrolls on sale, does this mean jolly old jones is gonna make a guest appearance?
Post edited by Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That would pretty much signal the end of the economy. Considering the large number of high level players pwi has lost from the anni event to that game that shall not be named.... they'd be mad to consider it.

People can spam QQ moar and all that, all they like, but I can bet you statistically we have a smaller active player base now than we did a few months ago.
  • Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear
    Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It took me a little while to realise what people call "events" here are just big Cash shop sales.

I'd love to see an event pertaining to the story, or a seasonal substory. Any story. The wraith attacks are cool and I've gone on one, but frankly the hoarde of high levels coming around to one shot the lvl 20 mobs was both boring and frustrating. I'd rather be given some statless, useless "pretty thing" that is bound to a particular event than get teh ubar dropz and sell 4 $$. (I went to Wraith-Clomp 2009 and All I Got Was This Lousy MiniSkirt, anyone?)

I know, I know, storyline and in depth theme isn't exactly the basis for this game (anymore). I knew what I was getting into when I started b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It took me a little while to realise what people call "events" here are just big Cash shop sales.

I'd love to see an event pertaining to the story, or a seasonal substory. Any story. The wraith attacks are cool and I've gone on one, but frankly the hoarde of high levels coming around to one shot the lvl 20 mobs was both boring and frustrating. I'd rather be given some statless, useless "pretty thing" that is bound to a particular event than get teh ubar dropz and sell 4 $$. (I went to Wraith-Clomp 2009 and All I Got Was This Lousy MiniSkirt, anyone?)

I know, I know, storyline and in depth theme isn't exactly the basis for this game (anymore). I knew what I was getting into when I started b:surrender

you prob gave GM's a new idea , have a story line ! but pay 5 gold to read , 10 gold to do
  • shrimpybryan
    shrimpybryan Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The christmas, Valentines day, and easter evens were all non cash shop, had story plot, quest etc.... Also gms events occasionally its not all cash shop events, just most.
  • Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear
    Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you prob gave GM's a new idea , have a story line ! but pay 5 gold to read , 10 gold to do

... That would suck worse than an industrial vacuum cleaner in overdrive.

I know there's lore hounds out there, I've seen hints of them in some of the searches I've done. I actually DO read the verbiage in the quests I get. It's interesting to me. It would just be cool if in addition to whatever thuper deals go on in Cash shop (costumes would be AWESOME) there's something happening in game. The wraiths raise a big undead dragon who eats half of Etherblade or something, I don't know.

/end whiney rant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Instead of Catshop stuff,
    have a quest or something, where you need to kill the Grim Reaper or something.

and he varies in level for like different levels
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    does this mean jolly old jones is gonna make a guest appearance?

Probably .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lmao @ that siggy xD Good one lol
    b:dirty
This discussion has been closed.