• zengoddess
    zengoddess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    IGN: Zenanthia
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: 27 and rising
    Sex: Female
    How often I play: most days
    Previous Faction: Solarium (No one was ever online)
    Timezone: Arizona (yes, they have their own timezone)
    Why join Placid?:
    I am good friends with (Princess) Reyah and she suggested I apply. I am a happy player who has many talents. I am also a goddess and expect to be treated accordingly. In other words, no mean talk or behavior. I respond well to nice people. I have favorite motto: "Be Nice,... or Be Dead!"

I would love to join your faction, from what Reyah has said, it is a very friendly one.

BTW, I only said 20+ on age because I don't give real age to just anyone. And no woman would. b:chuckle
  • reyah5799
    reyah5799 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *huggies zen* I love you zen ^^b:cute
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Your application has been put up on our forum, Zen. People will vote on it over a period of 48 hours or so. :3 Feel free to whisper me or any of the higher ups posted on the first page here. XD
    Otherwise, you might get some whispers from Placid members just wanting to chat with you, ect.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oye Bebo, I guess she would get whispers even she doesnt decide to contact the higher ups on the first page b:laugh

@Zen
    Dont mind the above comment and Hello :)
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    b:surrender
  • Maho_ - Dreamweaver
    Maho_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Bump-a-roo! :)
    Maho_, Venomancer | NomNom, Barbarian
  • ddua
    ddua Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    IGN: Mujahid
    Class: Cleric (tho i intend to be a battle, healing bores me)
    Level: 7-just started today
    Sex: Male
    How often do you play: weekdays i may come on but wont really do much but i am sure to play on weekends
    Timezone/region: USA EST
    Why do you want to join Placid?
    Hmm well it was the first thread i saw about a guild in Dreamweaver so i thought why not. No game is fun without a guild and some friends so id like to join one ASAP. Moreover i am new to PW so i could use all the help i can get. As far as 'mature' goes, you all can judge me on that yourselves.
  • Araedhel - Dreamweaver
    Araedhel - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi, I'm interested in joining the guild.

IGN: Araedhel
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 14, but I'm a fast leveler
    Sex: Female
    How often do you play:2-3 times a week, usually on Fridays and Saturdays because of school
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: No previous factions, I'm new to the game
    Timezone/region: Eastern
    Why do you want to join Placid? I'm looking for a faction to join and, after reading the first post, this seems like the perfect one for me. I love chatting in game and, when I reach a high enough level, I like helping other people. No game is fun without in-game friends.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I have previously played Shaiya Online and several other MMO's.

Into: I'm a student in my senior year of high school who is in the process of applying to college. I love playing mmo's, writing poetry and short novels. A lot of people think I'm odd for a girl because I love to read fantasy and sci-fi novels and play D & D. Although I don't meet the unofficial 18+ age requirement, I think you will find that I am mature. I hope to see you in-game.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I replied to your post on our forum. We'll be in touch ASAP for some chit chat :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Good time to bump, servers are down. b:pleased
  • Im_Not_You - Dreamweaver
    Im_Not_You - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    IGN:DaddyDragon
    Class:Veno
    Level:49
    Sex:male
    How often do you play:5 to 6 times aweek
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:no faction
    Timezone/region:united states
    Why do you want to join Placid?I fill like it is a good fation to join i have talked with one of your members and it seems like a fun loving group of people to have around.
    Any other info you feel will support your application:
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for the application, I'll go ahead and move it :D

We'll be in touch with you to chat :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    IGN: Lythiaana
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: 46
    How often do you play: Practically everyday for at least 2+ hours...or more b:victory
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Saga- Helpful guild. However, no one listened to me much and I was ignored a lot. Espada - In it right now, but I plan on leaving very soon. Some members are very annoying and always think outleveling each other is fun, which i really hate. I have had bad experience with this in previous mmos
    Timezone/region: PST - USA
    Why do you want to join Placid? I want to join Placid, because it seems that your guild is extremely fun. Honestly, I would not mind the help on FBs and quests, since I do need that sometimes as I'm still a noob :P But, I am friendly and talk when I feel like it, and immediately respond to questions or concerns. I always love friendly communities.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I do not think Placid is just any other ordinary guild because it seems you guys are very well organized and are a group of nice folk, especially not people who will want to compete in who can outlevel whom. I REALLY hate that. I'm sorry if it's offensive, but mmos are played for fun, with friends to talk with. It's not a competition. I'm sorry about my rant, but a friendly community is what I need. b:surrender
    edited October 2009
    I'll go ahead and move your application :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmegaMasters - Dreamweaver
    OmegaMasters - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    GN:OmegaMasters
    Class:Blademaster
    Level:12, soon 13
    Sex:male
    How often do you play:kinda everyday
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:no factions
    Timezone/region:Central
    Why do you want to join Placid?I want to make more friends and I like to hangout, I'm really outgoing.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: Umm, I live in Mexico, but I can speak English almost perfectly.
    edited October 2009
    I'll go ahead and move your application, Omega - will try to get some guildies to chat you up - or you can feel free to PM any of our members :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmegaMasters - Dreamweaver
    OmegaMasters - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Thanks. :)
  • OceanJ - Dreamweaver
    OceanJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hey wussup there....hi im OceanJ...i would like to join your faction because i like to meet new peoples and meet new friends!!! yes im active, im a Archer, lvl 15, age 23, and playing mostly everyday. but i havent play for a while cuz i just got my laptop fix so ill be on today and at night and so on!!

peace
    OceanJ AKA Jin
    b:dirtyb:pleased Jin Yang b:victoryb:coolb:chuckle
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Hi there Ocean, just seen your post so I'll go ahead and move your application to our forums. Hopefully, we'll find you online to have a chat with you about things in the near future.

Best of luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Time to "Bumpity Bump" b:laugh
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Maintenance bump!
  • darwinjames
    darwinjames Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    IGN: None, have Ventrilo though

Class: Barbarian Level 32, Oakwine and,
    Venomancer Level 33, Livinia

Level: 33

Age: 62 (yeah, you read that right. So 95% of the time I'm pretty good, and 5% of the time I'm Leroy Jenkins! You have been warned!)

How often do you play: Daily 2-4 hours

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None. I decided to learn the game before inflicting myself on a faction. Still a noob, but not a raw noob anyway.

Timezone/region: EST - USA

Why do you want to join Placid? Well, any guild with a FatherTed in it has to be a winner!

Then too, based on my prior mmo experience, this sounds like the sort of guild where I fit. I have high level characters on WoW, one of each on Guild Wars except Necromancer and Ritualist, was a beta tester on the ill-fated Hellgate London, and played some Eve Online for about 5 months couple or three years ago. So I have a lot of mmo experience and have seen plenty of guilds come and go. Guilds with the attitude reflected in this thread are very hard to find in any mmo.

How did I find Perfect World? Well, I was thinking about **** and was reading their forums when I came across a thread comparing **** to Perfect World. A number of the posts said PW was better! Now, what is this "Perfect World" I wondered? So, I looked up the website, downloaded it, and here I am! This game is really amazing! I am liking it a lot!
  • darwinjames
    darwinjames Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ho ho ho! I see the post got censored. The **** is a game recently released by "in sea soft" and it is a somewhat similar game except that it doesn't work!
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Hello, just a quick note to say that I've seen your application and have moved it to our forum for review. I will hopefully have one of those oh too rare moments later, in which I will actually be in game, so I'll try to get hold of you for a chat (and anyone else that we haven't managed to contact yet! We do try! Honest!). Look forward to talking to you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Bump, bump.
  • Yaddith - Dreamweaver
    Yaddith - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    IGN: Yaddith
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 15
    Sex: M
    How often do you play: Almost every day after 6 PM
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: n/a
    Timezone/region: Europe, CET (GMT+1/+2 summer time)
    Why do you want to join Placid?:
    I'm guildless, and your recruitment thread was worth reading (unlike many other threads - I write alot of reports in my work and I like well organized and easy to follow documents). And if you made some effort to write the recruitment thread you must be making the same (if not more) in order to keep the faction up and running.
    Well, I got quite some experience with MMO games (5yrs of Anarchy Online, ~1yr WOW, Guild Wars) although my experience with PWI is at a starting level (started 3 days ago) I'm learning pretty fast.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Hey Yaddith, this is to inform you that I have transferred your application to our forums for reviewing purposes. In the mean time, feel free to contact any of our members in case you want any help/information or just need some company. Some of us may also try to catch you online for a chat, just to know you a little better :)
  • srinath
    srinath Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey guys I'd like to apply!

IGN: Srinath
    Class: Mage
    Level: 7
    Sex: M
    How often do you play: Weekdays ~1-2 hours a day most of the time, weekends 3-5 hours a day for sure. my level is low because i just got this game but I will be active, and leveling fast.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: n/a
    Timezone/region: USA, CST (GMT -6)
    Why do you want to join Placid?:
    New to the game, I'm pretty outgoing and I want to get to know people and find a lot of friends to enjoy the game with. MMO's are really about enjoying the game with a group of people, even though its competitive its nowhere like other games, its really only fun with a bunch of people. You guys sound mature, unlike most of the other listings :) I just want to have fun with mature players and this seems like a perfect fit.
    Well, I am a pretty strategic thinker and in the future I'd help newer members/theorycraft PvP builds. I'm mature, and well-mannered/nice. I would also help recruit others into the guild. Hope to talk to someone soon!

Regards,
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Just to let u know Srinath, your application has been moved to our forums for reviewing. In the mean time youre free to contact any of our members for information/help ingame. Also do not be surprised if any of us tries contacting you since we usually do that to get to know you a little better :D