What skills should i have as high as possible???

Options
Kila_Master - Harshlands
Kila_Master - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
Yo!!!! Atm the skills i have maxed are:

Sandstorm
Glacial Embrace
3 basics
Glacial Snare
WoP
DP

What other skills should i have maxed?
Post edited by Kila_Master - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Stone Barrier.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Stone Barrier.

Agreed.
    (if you have spare spirit/monies then go spend it on either your masteries or FoW or Shrink or your ulties.)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kila_Master - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    kk. thankx for the quick reply.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Max stone rain, leave Glacial Snare be till 70+, then max it all at once. Distance shrink atleast level 8, masteries atleast level 6-8 at your level. Other then that your are doing a good job b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    what lvl should the 3 barriers be at?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    what lvl should the 3 barriers be at?

Glacial Embrace: Max. (Me wuv this skill~ gah I wish me cleric alt could have it too.) xD
    Earth Barrier: Max (if you can afford it.)
    Pyroshell: Semi decent (Don't have to max unless you really love hunting foxwings then you can max it. although even then I was using GE instead and substituting FoW to make sure I don't get hit.b:victory)

(O.o)
    I would've raised my pyroshell more and used it while foxwing hunting but I was too poor at the time.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol i nvr maxed my SS/GS/DP until i was lvl 80! I didnt feel from lvl 8-10 did any major difference cause by then all mobs are already 3 shots kill ( Im LA ).

If i were u i'de go max all masteries and barriers. FoW doesnt need to be 10.. can leave it around 6-7 just to give u an edge over mobs if u need. Unless u wanna pk so early then make it 10. Distance shrink, mine was at 7 until just recently too. I love number 7 XD i feel its just right for all skills anyway unless im rich to spare the money then ill lvl it up
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol i nvr maxed my SS/GS/DP until i was lvl 80! I didnt feel from lvl 8-10 did any major difference cause by then all mobs are already 3 shots kill ( Im LA ).

If i were u i'de go max all masteries and barriers. FoW doesnt need to be 10.. can leave it around 6-7 just to give u an edge over mobs if u need. Unless u wanna pk so early then make it 10. Distance shrink, mine was at 7 until just recently too. I love number 7 XD i feel its just right for all skills anyway unless im rich to spare the money then ill lvl it up

lol. wow. high lvl wizzies tell me to wait until i can max the masteries to lvl them. should i?