level 6 apothocary skill ?

vtwin
vtwin Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in The Crafting Nook
I have lvl 5 apoth skill leveled all the way up and the skill is hi-lighted to learn at the elder, but I can`t. When I hit learn skill it says I can`t.What gives ? I`m lvl 85 if that helps.I hope this doesn`t happen with the blcksmth skill. going for 6 in it now. Thnx in advance
Post edited by vtwin on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do you have the book?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • vtwin
    vtwin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i don`t have a book. I thought there might be one so i went to the guy by the tree down at the port but he didn`t have anything for me. I don`t know who else i might have to talk to first.
  • dodoyaya
    dodoyaya Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hi,
    U need buy a lv6 apo book from that guy under the tree for 250k I think, then u go back to see elder in Arch. BTW, can any1 tell me where can find NPC to make lv6 drugs?
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dodoyaya wrote: »
    Hi,
    U need buy a lv6 apo book from that guy under the tree for 250k I think, then u go back to see elder in Arch. BTW, can any1 tell me where can find NPC to make lv6 drugs?

You need to control Arch or Thousand Streams to make level 6 items. No other NPC offers them.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You need to control Arch or Thousand Streams to make level 6 items. No other NPC offers them.

You can make attk/defense charms in Heaven or Hell.

Otherwise the pots you cannot make unless you are in a guild that controls 1k or Arch (like the above mentioned).

But I can tell you...They Are Awesome b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous